sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
There has been a latest update of this game at version 0.7.2a. Has anyone been following?
Yeah, as I noted already the Amelia quest has major issues (anything that requires the 'Servant's Guild leader' breaks). She's also surprisingly crap for an ex-guild leader you can't get until well into the game. There's a also two new quests with Zephera where it's easy to lose her. Even if you choose correctly, you have to give up the Sacred Bowl which is presumably setting up for Act 3...maybe sometime this decade. You can get a magic brush for her that leads to her giving you a big lore dump about her past. Amelia and Zephera both have a new sex scene, and that seems to be it for interesting content this update.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
So far i'm loving it, very good successor of the series. I am especially grateful for the devs to allow a more flexible and customizable system so the modders can go around and add all kinds of cool new things into the game. I am wholeheartedly grateful in particular that the devs have improved the system to be flexible around pregnancy, as it can now allow MPreg (or Anal Pregnancy, same thing) to be toggled in (I still think there should be potions or lab options to implant a anal womb, so the characters can have the 'has_womb' and participate in the pregnancy system freely, give options for the players to enjoy the game the way they want you know?). Works perfectly, plus points for Ravenclaw for the great improvements on the systems of the game (y)

I'm still on the beginning stages of the story as i prefer to enjoy the sandbox content and explore the game world as i like, and the new additions are great, especially allowing marriage to be a thing. The new trait systems are great as well, as you can customize which traits you want to give your underlings after you unlock them. I would like options to assign my underlings to sleep on the same bed as my character though, could be i haven't found the option yet.

Things like tattoos are unlocked after you upgrade your facilities. Basically, if you're looking for new appliances, clothes, armor, tattoos, potions, consider fully upgrading your household as it's probably locked behind level requirements for each station.

Enjoying the game, it's very flexible for players to mod which is an amazing thing for the community, awesome work. There are a few glitches in the UI here and there but nothing game breaking or major, it's still in-dev so i'm confident that it'll all be fixed as development goes on, just like the first one. That said, i haven't found a single game-breaking bug so far (using 0.7.0a) which is giving me good faith in the devs capability and effort with this game. All in all, great work and a worthy successor so far, extra points for Ravenclaw (y)

Side note: for the heroes following the development, pls gib newest updated version :ROFLMAO:

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
> pls gib newest updated version
There's no Patreon version of this game, you can just go to the Itch page and get the latest version.

• Love
Reactions: Shasou

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
Did a search trying to find out what the class you need to have for Xari and found nothing. Does anyone know what class it is?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Did a search trying to find out what the class you need to have for Xari and found nothing. Does anyone know what class it is?
I'm going to be honest, I didn't know she had anything class specific. If you can be more specific about what you're looking for, I can probably find it for you, but I've never really payed attention to whether she has anything special in any of her encounters.

I did a quick spot check, and the only class reference I saw was while getting the books from her, if you have the apprentice class. I just gives you the option to tell her not to waste your time.

{code = 'xari_ecnounter_apprentice', text = "XARI_ENCOUNTER_APPRENTICE_OPTION", reqs = [{type = 'master_check', value = [{code = 'has_profession', profession = 'apprentice', check = true}]}], type = 'next_dialogue', dialogue_argument = 2},
The spelling error in the code section makes me think it might be a broken stub though.

Was that what you were looking for? I hope so, because I can't find any other class references for her.

Reactions: Zaxs

erkper

May 16, 2018
Use social skills (MC starts with two: Praise and Punish) on the slave to increase Loyalty. Use Loyalty to unlock Dating to date, and unlock Basic Sex - and then more levels of sex - to unlock the sex requirements. It's a bit grindy.

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
I downloaded the last version from itch.io and there seem to be few versions that were missed in here, most of them were fixes but there is bit of content according to the changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also ntr tag is missing, and I recall one bestiality scene of a girl with a dog on the streets

Red Marc

May 1, 2022
SScusate il disturbo, ma sono nuovo in questo gioco, quindi mi chiedevo se esiste un modo per cambiare la descrizione fisica del personaggio? Perché non mi piacciono alcuni dettagli delle corna e delle al

neutral22

Feb 28, 2021
:) Been enjoying it a lot so far.

My mc, is a tiny (magical powerhouse) fairy character. Her main slave, an angelic futa. They've had tons of fun (and "heirs" made) since starting a new house. So much sexy fun to be had in this game

Reactions: AnonZeta

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
how do you get amelia?
Annoyingly, and with a lot of waiting around.

The quest starts after you've done her smuggling quest, so at some point in act 2.

You'll eventually be asked to find her and it'll tell you to look around the town, except unlike every other quest there won't be any buttons or prompts in any of the areas that make sense... Instead it's a new job you can assign four people to at the mansion. It will not tell you this. And you'll have to do it a few times. It's annoying.

Eventually you'll go rescue her from a basic dungeon that's way under leveled for that point in the game.

Then you'll do a trial event. You have to pick all the right options to play along with her, and then offer to buy her (and honestly, the order of the prompts made *zero sense* to me until after you do it right, and it explains why you had to pick those options... it's annoying). I don't remember the order, just save scum.

That's about it.

If it seems like the quest is broken, check and see if you have a new job you can assign people to.

Omius

Jan 18, 2019
Annoyingly, and with a lot of waiting around.

The quest starts after you've done her smuggling quest, so at some point in act 2.

You'll eventually be asked to find her and it'll tell you to look around the town, except unlike every other quest there won't be any buttons or prompts in any of the areas that make sense... Instead it's a new job you can assign four people to at the mansion. It will not tell you this. And you'll have to do it a few times. It's annoying.

Eventually you'll go rescue her from a basic dungeon that's way under leveled for that point in the game.

Then you'll do a trial event. You have to pick all the right options to play along with her, and then offer to buy her (and honestly, the order of the prompts made *zero sense* to me until after you do it right, and it explains why you had to pick those options... it's annoying). I don't remember the order, just save scum.

That's about it.

If it seems like the quest is broken, check and see if you have a new job you can assign people to.
Thanks

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Supposedly you can unlock a CalixAmelia scene if you ignore Cali.

so when you find her masturbating, what options are you supposed to choose?
1 is a no, 2 (tell he to close the door) seems like it could be, 3 promts you to choose to forget hte questchain or contrinue later (repeat of event).

So what exactly do I need to do?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
SScusate il disturbo, ma sono nuovo in questo gioco, quindi mi chiedevo se esiste un modo per cambiare la descrizione fisica del personaggio? Perché non mi piacciono alcuni dettagli delle corna e delle al

I'm also not a fan of first-peron narrative when playing a female or futa character, I don't need to possesively self-insert.
but to answer your question - no, as far as I know.
Oh wait, I misread, you're talking about PHYSICAL Description.

In that case there are limited ways. You want a mod (SfC revamp for more options) - there are potions you can make or buy to change a few things (boobs/penis/ass size and hair color)

Mio Italiano e arruginito, ma con camera alchemica? (alchemy room) poi fare pozioni (majurs/minorus).
poi comprare tingere per i capelli

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Supposedly you can unlock a CalixAmelia scene if you ignore Cali.

so when you find her masturbating, what options are you supposed to choose?
1 is a no, 2 (tell he to close the door) seems like it could be, 3 promts you to choose to forget hte questchain or contrinue later (repeat of event).

So what exactly do I need to do?
The only scene I could find for Cali and Amelia together is on Cali's good route when you take her through the servant's guild. I'm not sure if it's new, but apparently I've never seen it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When you get to the scene where good route Cali offers you a BJ, choose option three. Then wait a bit.

Also, apparently there's an entire scene with Zephyra I've never seen referred to as Zephyra_brush throughout the dialog. Looks like you start it by talking to Myr while she's gone? I can't tell. I'll have to figure that one out later, because now I need to run.

Last edited:

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
it seems fights are disabled, because i see "combat start" and nothing happens, "skip combat" cheat unchecked
any ideas what is wrong?

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes