Strong gater

Jan 17, 2018
Ran into a bug where I can no longer open the Slave Market, noticed it shortly after the chapter 1 quest starting. If you click on it, nothing happens, anyone know a fix?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ran into a bug where I can no longer open the Slave Market, noticed it shortly after the chapter 1 quest starting. If you click on it, nothing happens, anyone know a fix?
You probalby have visited the exotic slave market before.
They share the same "window... so just click slave market a 2nd/3rd time should fix this issue

Strong gater

Jan 17, 2018
You probalby have visited the exotic slave market before.
They share the same "window... so just click slave market a 2nd/3rd time should fix this issue
Unfortunately that did not work

I skipped ahead to check, and the exotic trader will open but the slave market still will not open

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
I have a question why my mc never cum? The girls always do but my boy never do.
When exactly are you talking about? Because as I recall, MC cums pretty much in every gallery scene, and in the date/sex text scenes a male MC cums many times (though usually less than the female slaves/peons he's sexing.)

Jan 4, 2019
When exactly are you talking about? Because as I recall, MC cums pretty much in every gallery scene, and in the date/sex text scenes a male MC cums many times (though usually less than the female slaves/peons he's sexing.)
With my first female the one you create the other girl that I have (a mature elf) he do but with the first girl he never do.

Jan 4, 2019
With my first female the one you create the other girl that I have (a mature elf) he do but with the first girl he never do.

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
Got to say, not really liking the character generator thing feels a bit narrowing for creating the character, just happy that you can slap a custom portrait over instead. I hope that sandbox mode gets added back in the later versions.

Reactions: Mattarobase

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I hope that sandbox mode gets added back in the later versions.
What do you mean, if you skip the prologue - which skips the loan quest - the game is already a sandbox. There is never a time limit on any of the story quests; the only reason to ever do them is to recruit the story characters and events.

Reactions: Mattarobase

Wahaele

Feb 15, 2019
why the cheat not work on my save i can't find the icon for cheat on my game just on the option and it's don't work someone can help ?

Variablevalor

Feb 24, 2021
C:\Users\[Username]\Appdata\Roaming\Strive for Power 2\Saves

(Appdata is hidden by default, so if it's not visible you need to change some settings in Windows to allow you to see hidden folders)

Apr 23, 2018
So I have a problem. My character became the mayor and I finished act 1 so I thought I was good. Next thing I know it tells me I failed the loan quest. Uhhh? What? I became the mayor so I shouldn't have to finish that. Amelia says if your mayor the loan gets put on hold how am I still failing that quest?

Aule

Sep 3, 2017
I sent Daisy to training from a dungeon location. A few turns later I clicked forget location after all resources were picked up.
Then after her training is over she's stuck in traveling mode. Recalling her doesn't work and it shows infinite travel time. Is there a way to unstuck her or I'll have to restart?

Kleinmann

Jan 26, 2022
I sent Daisy to training from a dungeon location. A few turns later I clicked forget location after all resources were picked up.
Then after her training is over she's stuck in traveling mode. Recalling her doesn't work and it shows infinite travel time. Is there a way to unstuck her or I'll have to restart?
You can try and edit her location in your save file, but I don't know if it'll work, and I do know it's going to be a pain in the ass.

Your save is located in C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Roaming\Strive for Power 2\saves\[savename].sav
Make a backup copy of your save in case you screw it up too badly, then edit it in Notepad (or Notepad++). You'll have to find Daisy's spot in the single long string that is your save text, and find the location entry for her. You probably want to change that value from whatever is is to "aliron" which is the main town name.

Good luck!

Aule

Sep 3, 2017
You can try and edit her location in your save file, but I don't know if it'll work, and I do know it's going to be a pain in the ass.

Your save is located in C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Roaming\Strive for Power 2\saves\[savename].sav
Make a backup copy of your save in case you screw it up too badly, then edit it in Notepad (or Notepad++). You'll have to find Daisy's spot in the single long string that is your save text, and find the location entry for her. You probably want to change that value from whatever is is to "aliron" which is the main town name.

Good luck!
That partially worked. I got her unstuck from permanent travel at least. Unfortunately her occupation is now stuck at "unavailable" and I can't find what else do I need to change in the save file. Could you help?

Kleinmann

Jan 26, 2022
That partially worked. I got her unstuck from permanent travel at least. Unfortunately her occupation is now stuck at "unavailable" and I can't find what else do I need to change in the save file. Could you help?
Maybe try changing her "work" parameter? My Daisy is currently set to "hunting" So that section looks like
Code:
"work":"hunting"
to me.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes