sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Also, apparently there's an entire scene with Zephyra I've never seen referred to as Zephyra_brush throughout the dialog. Looks like you start it by talking to Myr while she's gone? I can't tell. I'll have to figure that one out later, because now I need to run.
There's no sex, but you get a big lore dump from her. You need to find the brush under the bed in the illusion trap, then afterwards (assuming you didn't fuck it up by killing the mage or telling the voice you'd stop seeking the relics) you can ask Myr about the brush. You get a short dungeon, a new character shows up when you get the brush and lets you have it if you say 'it's for a friend'. Afterwards you can speak to Zephyra in the mansion and give it to her for the event. The item itself appears to be bugged out when equipped, but that's the end up the current patch's content so it's not you need it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StriveConquest-0.7.2b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
Just a quick question regarding working (woodcutting):

strive number.png

Is a higher number better or a lower one?

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Just drag their picture from the top bar into one of the six slots. 3 the right are melee range, leaving the left ones(the back) ranged characters. Can only choose from those at that location obviously.
i did it, see "combat start" but nothing happens, skip combat cheat unchecked

Besharia

May 6, 2018
So how distinct is the gameplay each guild offers? Like could I (even though I want to go with the Service guild) if I wanted to go full tilt into crafting and manufacturing and build a crafting empire?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So how distinct is the gameplay each guild offers? Like could I (even though I want to go with the Service guild) if I wanted to go full tilt into crafting and manufacturing and build a crafting empire?
You mean the joining part at the start?
It only determines the first slaves possible classes and a set of free Items, you can easily respect that slave later on and make better equipment.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
What am I supposed to do early game? I feel like I am being outplayed by RNG. I signed up with the Service Guild got like 500 pts with them and I was like cool I want to work with these guys. The game drops a new main quest requiring me to get rep with at least two other guilds. But the notice board is &^%$ing me hard with RNG it doesn't even have the decency to use protection. So I figured I'd work with the Mages and Fighters since Crafting is a massive resource sink I can't afford now (which is a shame) but I can't do any of the combat missions because I need to put a team together, but if I put a team together by the time I purchase them, and outfit them, and the opportunity cost of leaving other work. I'd bankrupt myself. And the task missions take so damn long.... But I know I'm not gonna make the last few tax quests. I got the 1k gold now, and I might be able to get 3k for the next leg of the quest. But the following two are a no go....

I can't craft, but I don't have enough time to build rep with two other guilds, but whoring makes too little money, but I can't afford to gear up a party for dungeoning especially since I need to be mindful of property tax. I need advice. Everything requires either time or money and I don't have a lot of either since I just started.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
What am I supposed to do early game? I feel like I am being outplayed by RNG. I signed up with the Service Guild got like 500 pts with them and I was like cool I want to work with these guys. The game drops a new main quest requiring me to get rep with at least two other guilds. But the notice board is &^%$ing me hard with RNG it doesn't even have the decency to use protection. So I figured I'd work with the Mages and Fighters since Crafting is a massive resource sink I can't afford now (which is a shame) but I can't do any of the combat missions because I need to put a team together, but if I put a team together by the time I purchase them, and outfit them, and the opportunity cost of leaving other work. I'd bankrupt myself. And the task missions take so damn long.... But I know I'm not gonna make the last few tax quests. I got the 1k gold now, and I might be able to get 3k for the next leg of the quest. But the following two are a no go....

I can't craft, but I don't have enough time to build rep with two other guilds, but whoring makes too little money, but I can't afford to gear up a party for dungeoning especially since I need to be mindful of property tax. I need advice. Everything requires either time or money and I don't have a lot of either since I just started.
I its been a long time since I played but if you follow the main quest for a bit your tax just gets canceled the rep quest is probably the hardest quest youll encounter so its not very difficult

but like I said its been awhile I just recall it being so easy that I didnt need a party or to outfit them I just breezed through it untill a certain point and I never had to worry about taxes
also while doing the quests you come across of plethora of people you can enslave for cash too

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I its been a long time since I played but if you follow the main quest for a bit your tax just gets canceled the rep quest is probably the hardest quest youll encounter so its not very difficult

but like I said its been awhile I just recall it being so easy that I didnt need a party or to outfit them I just breezed through it untill a certain point and I never had to worry about taxes
also while doing the quests you come across of plethora of people you can enslave for cash too
That was likely before he included floor bosses and ramping up combat though.
Dungeon crawling might be the most rewardeing as you get quiet a bunch of slaves and resources, but early game you can't really clear out even low level Dungeons with 3 unequiped and hardly specialized characters

Besharia

May 6, 2018
The girl from the Lich skull quest if I don't save her does she die right there or do I meet her later? Also if I don't do that quest can I do it after the election? I'm gonna need some time to prepare.

EDIT: Nevermind I saved her. I was able to bring a few extra people and that did it. This game is much, much better after you make it to Chapter 1... OMG it feels so good now.

Last edited:

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I just had the first child between my char and her wife. Why can't I keep the kid? The only option is to send it to an orphanage.

EDIT: Ok so the child the game forced me to give away was mothered by my wife who is a former slave and is now my wife. The child my MC mothered herself was the one I got to keep.... Why couldn't I keep both of them?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I know it's still in development but it's really weird how inferior this game is to the first one, so many options gone but a whole lore more grind and basebuildy stuff that isn't super engaging. The obedience mechanic is real annoying.

Reactions: Edwarf

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
So my pc just bricked and i wouldn't have enough budget to replace the broken parts until next year, what a pleasant surprise when i found out that this game can run on mac!

EDIT: Sorry, wrong strive, i was actually searching for the first game not this one

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just had the first child between my char and her wife. Why can't I keep the kid? The only option is to send it to an orphanage.

EDIT: Ok so the child the game forced me to give away was mothered by my wife who is a former slave and is now my wife. The child my MC mothered herself was the one I got to keep.... Why couldn't I keep both of them?
Most likely you either miss a loyality tree Option or an Upgrade at the mansion... that mechanic is quiet confuesing

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
Hey, is there any way to cheat in more time for the sex in the code? It is just a little annoying to use cheat engine all the time.

Jun 27, 2018
Hey, is there any way to cheat in more time for the sex in the code? It is just a little annoying to use cheat engine all the time.
the code is all plaintext. just search for whatever you want to rewrite and rewrite it. you might have to learn some of godot's bullshit if you want to do something more complex, but it's all right there.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes