LT960

Jun 16, 2023
Hey, how similar to the previous one is this? I was going to wait for this to be complete before trying it, but also wanted to play the old one again. But if they are too similar I'd rather just wait so I'm not bored by the time it's complete.
A different game,is similiar only that is a management of resourches and slaves game.

LT960

Jun 16, 2023
Hey, how similar to the previous one is this? I was going to wait for this to be complete before trying it, but also wanted to play the old one again. But if they are too similar I'd rather just wait so I'm not bored by the time it's complete.
It have removed a "defect" of the old: the apparence of no-unique character e children are now visible
making customization relevant(thing that in old was useless,what sense the customization if you can't see the character?)

Mar 31, 2021
Thanks,a curiosity if you can aswer it. Searching a possible solution before of ask there I discovered the exsistance of the mission "Taming quest Cali" you know how unlock it,is a sidequest so isn't important anyway but for have all info.
As far as i know Cali have:
A recruitment quest (getting her from bandits).
A training quest "Cali is a girl" - autounlocked on timer IIRC.
And a quest about her heirloom sword

LT960

Jun 16, 2023
Per quanto ne so, Cali ha:
Una missione di reclutamento (prenderla dai banditi).
Una missione di allenamento "Cali è una ragazza" - sbloccata automaticamente sul timer IIRC.
E una ricerca sulla sua spada cimelio
[/CITAZIONE]
The mission speak of a "new accessory"(that I don't know as obtain) for Cali and go to Worker guild as start of the mission. See if I discover something I'm curious now.

LT960

Jun 16, 2023
Per quanto ne so, Cali ha:
Una missione di reclutamento (prenderla dai banditi).
Una missione di allenamento "Cali è una ragazza" - sbloccata automaticamente sul timer IIRC.
E una ricerca sulla sua spada cimelio
[/CITAZIONE]
The gallery have images about it anyway

Prism55

Dec 15, 2018
Hmm... there seem to be a bug here. I get the event that involves Lilia and Zephyra fighting over a cookie and the event is constantly loop on itself no matter what I choose and I can't move forward. Is there a way to fix this?

LT960

Jun 16, 2023
As far as i know Cali have:
A recruitment quest (getting her from bandits).
A training quest "Cali is a girl" - autounlocked on timer IIRC.
And a quest about her heirloom sword
Discoved and done and you can it if you rape her after saved instead of free her and the others missions have not activated despite the time that has passed since completion

Feb 21, 2019
It have removed a "defect" of the old: the apparence of no-unique character e children are now visible
making customization relevant(thing that in old was useless,what sense the customization if you can't see the character?)
That's typical for text-based games. Which I think from the earliest builds of S : Power it was labeled as a text based game. Especially considering the nature of the sex minigame.
Thank you for the information

BatmanPrime

Apr 25, 2021
Can someone help me with the translation? I don't know what I did wrong but the texts didn't load correctly. I haven't finished translating yet.

Python:
    #Menu
    MENUCONTINUE = "Continuar",
    MENUNEWGAME = "Novo jogo",
    MENULOAD = "Carregar",
    MENUOPTIONS = "Opções",
    MENUCREDITS = "Créditos",
    MENUMODS = "Mods",
    MENUGALLERY = "Galeria",
    MENUQUIT = "Sair",
    MENUCHANGELOG = "Registro de alterações",

BatmanPrime

Apr 25, 2021
I'm guessing the font they use doesn't like accented characters. Have you tried changing only one line?
Thanks for the answer, but it must be another problem I tested replacing the en folder and it loaded normally.

To do the translation I created a folder called pt and based on the en version and translated it up to line 970.
1697336513508.png

Last edited:

Joshego

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
It has been a while since I last played this game, if memory serves me right the game can create a family member from the start to be a slave or peon, I've searched this thread and found some clues as to name the first faction slave to be the same as your own last name, but it doesn't work now. Is such a function removed from the new version now?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It has been a while since I last played this game, if memory serves me right the game can create a family member from the start to be a slave or peon, I've searched this thread and found some clues as to name the first faction slave to be the same as your own last name, but it doesn't work now. Is such a function removed from the new version now?
That was the first game "Strive: For Power".
In Strive for Conquest this and other options like certain ages for MC and Slaves/Companions are not available

Joshego

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
That was the first game "Strive: For Power".
In Strive for Conquest this and other options like certain ages for MC and Slaves/Companions are not available
I see, thanks for clearing up. The save file contains relationship variables, I guess one can always dig through that if the need arises.:sneaky:

Sweet_dreams

Jan 21, 2020
There's a mod for that (TM)
Conquest Tweaks, on the game's itch.io page, allows you to select character relations for your first servant.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Tried the new update, this Amelia thing is hilariously untested. Once her big event starts all other events that require going to the Servants Guild are forever broken. Only solution seems to be doing everything you can before progressing to chapter 2. Depending on how fast you go through the main story, you can lose Daisy forever, Cali's subquests can never be finished, and you can't get married. Talking to her in the mansion seems to be bugged, plus you can just lose Amelia forever if you fail her final quest.

EarmesAeledas

Oct 11, 2019
I just downloaded a clean instalation of this and it is telling me my memory cannot be read? do you know the minimum specs for this?

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes