tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
That partially worked. I got her unstuck from permanent travel at least. Unfortunately her occupation is now stuck at "unavailable" and I can't find what else do I need to change in the save file. Could you help?
I'm traveling at the moment, so I can't give you a detailed guide...

In the save file, there should a quest trigger that lists what day/time she'll be available again. It's probably set for a time you've already passed. It's essentially just a time that keeps track of what turn the game needs to do something on. If you can find it and change it to a future date, that's the best way to fix that issue.

Search for "daisy" and you'll probably be able to find it. It should be obvious in context.

Aule

Sep 3, 2017
I'm traveling at the moment, so I can't give you a detailed guide...

In the save file, there should a quest trigger that lists what day/time she'll be available again. It's probably set for a time you've already passed. It's essentially just a time that keeps track of what turn the game needs to do something on. If you can find it and change it to a future date, that's the best way to fix that issue.

Search for "daisy" and you'll probably be able to find it. It should be obvious in context.
Found it. She had "quest_time_init" and "quest_time_remains" parameters at -1. Replacing -1 with 1 on both made her be "on quest" for two more turns, after which she returned with no issues. I also tried skipping time to check if next quest triggers later - it does.

Reactions: tehlemon

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Found it. She had "quest_time_init" and "quest_time_remains" parameters at -1. Replacing -1 with 1 on both made her be "on quest" for two more turns, after which she returned with no issues. I also tried skipping time to check if next quest triggers later - it does.
Perfect. I knew it was something like that, but couldn't remember the exact wording. It's been like a year since anyone's asked about fixing bugged quests.

ban10

Jan 8, 2019
I really dislike this game design where quests can end abruptly and "brick" your save, losing characters permenantly.

I mean, really, who thinks its fun to capture Cali, then lose her three days later because you picked the wrong option when bringing her back to your mansion? Or losing Ana/Aire permanently because you picked the wrong options. Amelias quest also makes you lose her if you dont pick 3-4 of the right options, in a row.

I like this game, but the more these quests are built the more I realise this game is just an exercise in frustration, I fully don't understand why the story quests were designed this way.

Yeah sure I can savescum, but who thinks this is fun and exciting? Why aren't there alternate routes and ways to fix making the bad/wrong decisions? This is meant to be a feels good Harem game, not a "Shit you did the wrong thing three days ago, say goodbye to that character that has a full questline"

Damn, I'm frustrated, my rant is over, I'm going to stop playing this for a while

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
Small question, does anyone think an image pack or a character pack can be made from the ingame characters? And if so, how to do it?

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
I really dislike this game design where quests can end abruptly and "brick" your save, losing characters permenantly.

I mean, really, who thinks its fun to capture Cali, then lose her three days later because you picked the wrong option when bringing her back to your mansion? Or losing Ana/Aire permanently because you picked the wrong options. Amelias quest also makes you lose her if you dont pick 3-4 of the right options, in a row.

I like this game, but the more these quests are built the more I realise this game is just an exercise in frustration, I fully don't understand why the story quests were designed this way.

Yeah sure I can savescum, but who thinks this is fun and exciting? Why aren't there alternate routes and ways to fix making the bad/wrong decisions? This is meant to be a feels good Harem game, not a "Shit you did the wrong thing three days ago, say goodbye to that character that has a full questline"

Damn, I'm frustrated, my rant is over, I'm going to stop playing this for a while
Savescuming is an understatement. Aire/Anastasia quest is the worst. You learn few hours after the fact that you made a single wrong choice somewhere along the way and you have no way to fix it. Also your character stats play a hidden role that you have no clue about unless you look up the code.

I know the author wanted to "tell the story", but in this kind of games the consequences of your actions and how to the the situation you want should be straightforward. Not this kind of butterfly effect, where random choice changes the entire outcome.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I'm pretty sure you can lose every unique NPC with the wrong choices, though in most cases it's obvious at least (ie be nice to them). Anastasia and Amelia are ridiculous though. There is no logical way to figure out without a guide that you need to ignore Aire, get the bracelet, then NOT bring it back to the mage guild and then talk to Aire instead. It feels like a bug that wasn't intended rather than correct course of action. And there is no way in hell anyone figured out the correct choices for Amelia's trial on the first try. There are no hints, and one wrong choice at any point gives you the bad end.

On a side note they uploaded an experimental version 8.0 to Itch, but there are no update notes so I don't know what was added.

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
On a side note they uploaded an experimental version 8.0 to Itch, but there are no update notes so I don't know what was added.
I found this on the official discord:

Rough list of changes
Standartized and fixed most of the ingame texts and events (thanks to Lipach)
Rebalanced and standartized most combat buffs and debuffs
Changed the way DEF and damage works, rebalanced most enemy and gear stats
Added item quality and enchantments to modular gear
Added scene unlock hints to the gallery
Added 2 new food items
Revamped crafting GUI and added enchantment screen
Fixed multiple events and sidequest issues
Fixed multiple missing descriptions

Known issues
Gear crafting can have random phantom enchants on it
Gear crafting does not have material stats
Skill tooltips aren't adjusted to new effects

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
any idea how to increse max number of persons in mansion ? current max limit makes imposible to have even just one slave from each race.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Thanks. Seems kind of weird to test a skill and crafting rebalance and not fix the tooltips so nobody knows if they're actually working properly or not.
That's at least partly because it's the experimental version.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Savescuming is an understatement. Aire/Anastasia quest is the worst. You learn few hours after the fact that you made a single wrong choice somewhere along the way and you have no way to fix it. Also your character stats play a hidden role that you have no clue about unless you look up the code.

I know the author wanted to "tell the story", but in this kind of games the consequences of your actions and how to the the situation you want should be straightforward. Not this kind of butterfly effect, where random choice changes the entire outcome.
Yeah that would annoy me. I don't mind negative consequences for mistakes but if there's no way to know in advance what the "correct" choice is then it should be fixable without a reload and without a walkthrough. I don't mind if I have to do some grinding to fix some kind of negative consequence as long as I CAN fix it.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
If you're trying the Experimental version, do NOT use the Command enchantment armour can get. It causes mega lag in battles.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Maverik's updated to version 0.8.0. Downloads available through itch.io

Changelog

• Standartized and fixed most of the ingame texts and events (thanks to Lipach)
  • Rebalanced and standartized most combat buffs and debuffs
  • Added item quality and enchantments to modular gear
  • Added scene unlock hints to the gallery
  • Added 2 new food items
  • Revamped crafting GUI and added enchantment screen
  • Fixed multiple events and sidequest issues
  • Fixed multiple missing descriptions

himeko-chan

May 21, 2018
I am trying to play this but when I click options my screen is flickering, any idea what it could be? this is unplayable for me.

sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
While i do enjoy the new enhancement system and rarity/tier system for weapons/armor, i do miss when it said Adamantine Forge Hammer x50, rather than 50 individual forge hammers, then i have to sell each one one by one.

IS it possible to implement a sell/disassemble option for multiple items at once? Like "click all you want to sell or disassemble"

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes