erkper

May 16, 2018
Does Lilia appear after act 1 or 2? I've finished 1 and gone through all the settlements, haven't found her yet
You have to initiate the quest to find her by "Checking the streets" or something like that in Aliron before she will show up. I believe that option appears shortly after completing the Civil War act. I think...

Xuelian

Oct 21, 2018
You have to initiate the quest to find her by "Checking the streets" or something like that in Aliron before she will show up. I believe that option appears shortly after completing the Civil War act. I think...
This is for Daisy, no?

Still haven't found Lilia.

erkper

May 16, 2018
This is for Daisy, no?

Still haven't found Lilia.
Mav put a similar mechanic in place for Lilia. You have to check the streets in Aliron to get a rumor about Lilia, which starts the quest. Then you go to the village it mentions and you meet her, then have to convince her to join you in your mansion. You can have sex with her in her village before she joins you, but I'm not sure if it's required to do so before she'll go with you.

Where are you at in the story? If you missed the prompt in Aliron it's possible you missed the chance. Not sure how long the "Check the streets" stays around in Aliron..

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Anyone know who Kuro is?

There's character data in the pregen character file that I don't remember seeing, but I don't see any dialog or quest data for them. But I've been having indexing issues, so it's possible that my search just isn't finding it.

Unreleased new character?

Edit: Oh it's the person I never actually ran into during Zephera's quest. It's been there for awhile and I just didn't notice.

Last edited:

gwonam11

Apr 14, 2020
Is there a way to increase your factors on hard mode? I seem to be finding conflicting information. Some people say you can use experience to do it but I don't see an option

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
this new ver 72 for my machine does not work, even a fresh install, it crashes and lock up after the clicking new game

caju

Oct 5, 2017
this new ver 72 for my machine does not work, even a fresh install, it crashes and lock up after the clicking new game
You just open the game and wait 10-15 minutes for it to load
(That may just be how I play it)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Go to the itch site and download the newer version 0.8.1 and it loads for me very fast.

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
Was a frustrating amount of extra steps added to sending a party travelling somewhere? Maybe I just lost my patience while taking a break from the game but it feels like being punished for ever leaving the mansion now. I see the punishment animation for unlocking classes is still in full effect as well...

Reactions: Mattarobase

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
So y'all have no problems with children auto sent to orphanage even with academy/rooms built?
Did you unlock the pregnancy loyalty trait for the mother?

If so, most likely something isn't flagged correctly in your save file. Likely the upgrade is marked as not having been built.

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
Is there a way to get race exclusive classes on not that race? I had thought breeding would allow for this but either I'm dumb or its just not a thing. Seems weird to have to cheat all the time because apparently only orcs can berserk or only seraphs can get spear bonuses. True Succubus seems to be the only race exclusive that also allows all other races access via the lesser version of Succubus and that I'm fine with.

I'm not sure if its worth the effort but I'm determined to like this game if its the last thing I do. If anyone is familiar with modding would it be difficult for me to expand Berserker, Valkyrie, and Dragonknight to other races similarly to how Druid currently is?

erkper

May 16, 2018
Is there a way to get race exclusive classes on not that race? I had thought breeding would allow for this but either I'm dumb or its just not a thing. Seems weird to have to cheat all the time because apparently only orcs can berserk or only seraphs can get spear bonuses. True Succubus seems to be the only race exclusive that also allows all other races access via the lesser version of Succubus and that I'm fine with.

I'm not sure if its worth the effort but I'm determined to like this game if its the last thing I do. If anyone is familiar with modding would it be difficult for me to expand Berserker, Valkyrie, and Dragonknight to other races similarly to how Druid currently is?
Not trying to be offensive or rude but that is the kind of question that really should be asked over on Mav's discord. He has a whole group of modders posting there who would be qualified to answer.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes