f45450

Oct 21, 2021
"optimization", some dev's forgot meaning of that word
"upgrade your PC" they say
Well, the engine is Godot and runs just fine on 10yo laptop. It has some optimisation tricks in the documentation, but not all devs bother themselves with it.
Still, this game is quite memory-hungry, takes 5 gigs of RAM on launch - hence 8 should be barely acceptable and I don't want to imagine the pain if someone runs it on 4.
Of course, this is a long disk read, so SSD is much preferable over HDD.
To answer "the game won't run" I can only say "there is a some error, which I don't have".

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Cheers, So do I need to up my reputation with the guilds to get advanced gear etc?
Some classes are locked behind guild shops so you you may need to up reputation with them. The worker guild and the recycle function is a good investment from my perspective. There are also some consumables or materials that you can buy from the guilds.

Reactions: FictitiouslySane

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
why is f95 version so far behind the official release? Patreon has 0.8.2 already. Also is the game finally reached levels of content comparable to the original?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
why is f95 version so far behind the official release? Patreon has 0.8.2 already. Also is the game finally reached levels of content comparable to the original?
Most people following this game probably realize that itch.io is where it is typically released and can go there and get it just as easily as here. There is a link on the main page.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No one had requested for the thread to be updated yet, well do so now.
Most people following this game probably realize that itch.io is where it is typically released and can go there and get it just as easily as here. There is a link on the main page.
Correct.

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Thanks for the tip. But is it worth downloading? Played it like year+ ago and from what I remember it was still pretty barebones.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the tip. But is it worth downloading? Played it like year+ ago and from what I remember it was still pretty barebones.
It has change a lot and no longer able to get xp from just working at the house for all bu MC, MC still gets xp there.
It looks like no more free ride by working just at the house or gathering stuff but you will need to fight with them to gain good xp.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
damn, It must have been about 4 years since I saw anyone talk about this game, have there been many changes? I will play again.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes