yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StriveConquest-0.8.2a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
How in oblivion is there an incest tag???
I think it is a leftover from an early version of the game. You could create your first slave and it could be a relative.

I haven't messed with it in a long time tho, so not sure when that changed.

Reactions: cutoffshoe

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Oh and unless it changed, slaves who give birth to your children...could end up being boned by MC as well...so...

• Hey there

Sweet_dreams

Jan 21, 2020
The mod "add_relatives", in the pack, will let you make your first slave your relative. It does require starting a new game, of course.
And yes, you can have sex with your children, or even order your children to have sex together. It's a very free-spirited world.

• Hey there
Dec 25, 2017
Loving the game, however I can't seem to progress the main story? I'm on the quest "Forests and Beasts" with the objective being to visit the Beastkin Tribe but upon doing so, nothing happens. Anyone got anything?

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Can someone please share a save with all the gallery unlocked?
You can literally just use the code in the first post to enable cheats and unlock everything. The event artwork is probably the most meh part of the game through.

Loving the game, however I can't seem to progress the main story? I'm on the quest "Forests and Beasts" with the objective being to visit the Beastkin Tribe but upon doing so, nothing happens. Anyone got anything?
Talk to everyone you can there. If you already did wait a day or two and the next event trigger should show up. If you're using lots of mods just be aware they can fuck up the game and make buttons disappear. I stopped using them after they broke my game 4-5 times; aside from the animation speed up, which for some reason still isn't built-in to the game and is absolutely necessary for sanity.

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
You can literally just use the code in the first post to enable cheats and unlock everything. The event artwork is probably the most meh part of the game through.

Talk to everyone you can there. If you already did wait a day or two and the next event trigger should show up. If you're using lots of mods just be aware they can fuck up the game and make buttons disappear. I stopped using them after they broke my game 4-5 times; aside from the animation speed up, which for some reason still isn't built-in to the game and is absolutely necessary for sanity.
I just noticed there was a scroll bar on the cheats menu, I wanted to check if there was anything in the gallery worth playing for, I'm not much for text games, I prefer scenes with images.

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
Is there some way to play being evil?
Unless I am missing something crucial, you can't develop your slaves without being super nice to them and they start running away when not happy without having real way to stop it - except handcuffs. There seem to be no way to make them obey with fear. Especially unique slaves seem to be scripted to gtfo when you mistreat them even a little.

Sweet_dreams

Jan 21, 2020
You can just beat or threaten them, it will have a similar effect to praising them, just affects their personality differently. Some classes also have additional social abilities.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
A lot of the art pack links are dead for both games on the web site but others on Discord have put together art packs into one big pack here:

This group of art packs has some dups but there are being removed over time.
(At the time of posting many dups have been removed 1 hour ago.)

Art Packs go into the appdata for both games.
For Conquest:
C:\Users\(Your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\Strive for Power 2
For Power:
C:\Users\(Your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\Strive

Both games require folders called "bodies" and "portraits".

Conquest modders are trying to include pregnant "bodies" when the girls get pregnant but don't know yet how far they are into getting a working mod.

Credit for the link goes to Zalzany
can some 1 explain how to download this
without using git bas crap

Cauldraborn

Dec 1, 2019
I believe you should be able to download it by clicking on the code button to the right and down the list see ZIP as a download source code. Due to slow internet on my end I stopped the download but wasn't having issues with it coming down.

Edit: Due to the browser not showing how big the ZIP file is while downloading I decided to load up Jdownloader and the file size is 3.54g. Should be safe to say that downloading via browser should work even though it may or may not display the file size.

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just click on the "CODE" button and you can download it.

A much smaller one is here:

Reactions: Cloudvor
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes