blergh123

May 31, 2020
for the previous game i edited variable.gd to lower preg time and done same in this sequel but with the new character generator most char i want to recruit are undesirable in the looks department . can I edit the chance a big chest char spawn rate besides me trying to lower the weight of teens? specifically for both games where can i edit character gen probabilities?
just use "minorus potion" to shrink parts

Last edited:

GrassButGreen

Sep 2, 2018
just use "minorus potion" to shrink parts
I have used majorus potions in the first game but can't find them in the second also i don't want to deal with toxicity, buying or spending time getting them, when i can hopefully just edit a file so most characters have larger breasts.

charabit781

May 21, 2020
Did Soulstones appear/drop rate was decrease in this update?,I remember it easily to get from fire depth dungeon or shop in eleven capital but now it really hard to find

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Did Soulstones appear/drop rate was decrease in this update?,I remember it easily to get from fire depth dungeon or shop in eleven capital but now it really hard to find
i had 1 char camp in elven capitol, got 5 in a few weeks of checking the shop everyday, so less than 50% appearance in the shop. only ever got 1 from a hard dungeon chest.

BTW anyone else annoyed about the slow choices appearing in the dialogue, especially when mass-recruiting after dungeon takes ages to wait the choices to appear before being able to choose first "choose negotiato" then "recruit" and do that 10 times feels like it takes longer than clearing the dungeon. and its the same everywhere with lots of dialog choices.

deathsman

Jun 9, 2017
uhm this may be a Stupid question but gotta ask anyway.

Where do I farm bones? NOT Ancient Bones just Bones?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
but arent Dungeon end Resources Finite? is there no infinite Source of Bones in the Game?
Unless something has changed since I last played (it's been awhile), dungeons are limitless. You just have to buy the locations then 'forget' them when they are depleted. Shops too restock every day.

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
i finished the first one and about to download this until i saw the reviews... was it really that bad? View attachment 3424846
Not bad as such, but the dev made some questionable design changes while carrying over the weakest points of the 1st game (sex mechanics) and somehow made it worse (it serves no gameplay purpose now).
Another annoying part is the training mechanic. The slaves won't do nothing (seriously, they can't even wear gear or have sex properly) until you train them for it. And you train them by being nice to them. Some posts ago a dude awakened me to the idea of getting learning points through "evil" interactions via skills, but is VERY slow and inefficient.
The second game is heavier on the management part and you need to micromanage a lot of stuff now. The story is a bit more involving IMO and I actually like the crafting and combat systems that seem to get a lot of hate somehow. They are pretty good. They just need some more polishing and balancing.

Can any race impregnate any race?
Not by default. You can "teach" a slave to so that they can be impregnated by anything, which is a skill in the sex skill tree. Weird, but that's how they handled it. I hope they will follow the suggestion thread and move this to alchemy potion or something.

Reactions: JungleNuts

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
i finished the first one and about to download this until i saw the reviews... was it really that bad?
Its an experimental and in progress build from a dev still learning the system. The core is fine, but every update feels like one step forward and two steps back from a QoL standpoint. If they ever fix the absurd animation hang issue I'd say it's a great in-progress game. The art is also wanting a bit, but its clear the artist is still working their way through their 10,000 hours and its by no means bad.

Have not touched the first game, I have no input to compare the two.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Its an experimental and in progress build from a dev still learning the system. The core is fine, but every update feels like one step forward and two steps back from a QoL standpoint. If they ever fix the absurd animation hang issue I'd say it's a great in-progress game. The art is also wanting a bit, but its clear the artist is still working their way through their 10,000 hours and its by no means bad.

I finish this 2 days ago and did not see any "hang" at all.
Yes dev is still trying to figure out the style its going to end with but its still a beta version of the game and things will change.

smallst8

Jun 7, 2018
I made three advanced chest pieces the most expensive I could. Enchanted the first one with commander 3 and treasure hunter 3. The enchantment was applied to all three pieces. How do I disenchant commander? It's glitching out battles having the commander apply 18 times.

blergh123

May 31, 2020

Yes dev is still trying to figure out the style its going to end with but its still a beta version of the game and things will change.
5 years old game, "dev still learning" beta.
And based on earlier game.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
I wish there was an easier way to edit traits. I wanted to take "wimpy" off a dragonkin I got with save-editing, but the trait themselves seems to be cosmetic and I can't figure out how to actually remove the -40% hp effect. likewise; adding "deadly" didn't actually give a character the +9% crit chance.

I figured, "fuck it, I'll just use the cheatmenu create-a-character", sell the one I found & burn off the extra cash and cheat in some faction points to buy a potion of oblivion, but that locks you into having great growth on the character. i'd rather NOT cheat to that extent

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
If you unlock guild quests or loyalty skills an unlock animation plays that blocks a not insignificant portion of the screen from being interacted with. If you unlock an ability you have to wait for the unlock animation to go away before you can interact with the screen again, if you unlock a class you have to wait for the animation to play before you can interact with the screen again, if you use practically any ability in combat you have to wait for the animation to play and fade... All I can think of off the top of my head but there's plenty of small things like that, particularly in the fade-in-and-then-out aspect for most if not all menus, that stack up to a frustrating and slow experience.

I often don't use abilities in combat anymore because unless you can nuke the enemy in one go raw regular old attack is often just as good due to resistances and infinitely faster to cycle through even if I am sacrificing AOE attacks. Tangentially related but then once you are able to nuke enemies in one go I find the combat portion of the game is so trivial and tired at that point that its just not fun anymore.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes