erkper

May 16, 2018
Will there be traps and femboys?
You can set the random slaves to be 100% male, or a large number of futa, or whatever you want and play them as you like. Don't know if Mav has any intention of creating unique NPC/slaves to fill that role, but there is at least 1 male unique NPC/slave that you can recruit (I haven't done so, so I couldn't comment on how his event(s) or plotline - if any - play out.)

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Why slave requests dont show all the requirements for a slave?
i took 2 "easy" slave requests after raiding a goblin cave and getting some slaves that seemed to fit the requirements of 2 timid factor and 2 tame factor, but cant complete the task using them, only my starter slave.

ps. Might have been the "resistance" stat from being recently captured, played on a bit and was able to offer those slaves for the mission.

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Why slave requests dont show all the requirements for a slave?
i took 2 "easy" slave requests after raiding a goblin cave and getting some slaves that seemed to fit the requirements of 2 timid factor and 2 tame factor, but cant complete the task using them, only my starter slave.
Can you post the requirement for the quests as well as the slave stats?
And did you actually recruit the slaves in the cave then send them back to your mansion?

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Can you post the requirement for the quests as well as the slave stats?
And did you actually recruit the slaves in the cave then send them back to your mansion?
only requirements were the factors, no race or anything else. and i did send them back to mansion.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I don't understand why most factor were removed in this update or do i need something to unlock each of factor?
I haven't played the newest versions, but right now they're doing a lot of final mechanical changes before pushing to finishing the storyline. I'd honestly hold off a bit until they're done with the major gameplay changes, and the new bugs they create.

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
I don't understand why most factor were removed in this update or do i need something to unlock each of factor?
It is only on hard that the option is removed as it states when you start a new game on that difficulty, normal and easy still allow it. If you're not on hard then you've discovered a bug.

charabit781

May 21, 2020
It is only on hard that the option is removed as it states when you start a new game on that difficulty, normal and easy still allow it. If you're not on hard then you've discovered a bug.
i have to admit i play on hard difficult being unable to increase factor other than growth basically make character less effective to do anything and unable to get some better class due to lack of factor level

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
excuse me, are the lock option for slaves/peon? to prevent slave give away/selled.
important slaves like Daisy & Cali and my high-stat slaves, they're available to be given away.

Last edited:

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
A lot of the art pack links are dead for both games on the web site but others on Discord have put together art packs into one big pack here:

This group of art packs has some dups but there are being removed over time.
(At the time of posting many dups have been removed 1 hour ago.)

Art Packs go into the appdata for both games.
For Conquest:
C:\Users\(Your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\Strive for Power 2
For Power:
C:\Users\(Your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\Strive

Both games require folders called "bodies" and "portraits".

Conquest modders are trying to include pregnant "bodies" when the girls get pregnant but don't know yet how far they are into getting a working mod.

Credit for the link goes to Zalzany

sorry, but i can't download it from git. There is a way to get it from mega ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sorry, but i can't download it from git. There is a way to get it from mega ?
Sorry but no, I do not control it.

Just click on the blue "Code" button and download as a zip file and you will get it.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
anyone know what the deal is with these "turn-in-a-slave" quests? they seem to refuse captives from dungeons but not slaves bought at the market/guilds despite obviously fulfilling the stated requierments.

1709786352705.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This version is too slow and glitchy, I can't even create a character
Am I the only one?
I had no problem yesterday and the game runs just find, it must be on your end for problems.

Remember never overwrite, just delete the old version before unpacking the new version.

You may need to upgrade your unpacking software.

blergh123

May 31, 2020
After playing through the elf coup, Zephys kidnapping and white stag helping event im not getting more main quests. Is this the end of content? Also want to to comment on the ridiculous wait times after upgrading slaves, 5 seconds after the effect disappears cant do anything really makes making my core harem all 6 slow.
Some funny glitches also happen occasionally like pressing 1 even while dialog is open advances time etc.

GrassButGreen

Sep 2, 2018
for the previous game i edited variable.gd to lower preg time and done same in this sequel but with the new character generator most char i want to recruit are undesirable in the looks department . can I edit the chance a big chest char spawn rate besides me trying to lower the weight of teens? specifically for both games where can i edit character gen probabilities?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes