a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So the main page was abandoned? the last update here is v0.7.2 when they are already on the v0.8.0 on itchi.
Back one page and 2nd from the bottom.

Just was not reported yet to get the op updated is all.
I normally wait for 2-3 weeks before reporting and giving links for it so any major bug gets fixed.

Reactions: Mattarobase

Hazimuka

Oct 21, 2018
Hey so no quests are coming after I saved Zephyra from the kidnappers. I have been skipping for a shit long time but I haven't recieved any other requests. So is the game finished for now or is my save bugged or something. I read here that we get Amelia but I am not getting that prompt.

HentaiHerald

Jun 25, 2017
Executed a guy, turned out to be my builder, but builder slot says 1/1 even tho he's dead. Can no longer upgrade anything :(

sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
Hey so no quests are coming after I saved Zephyra from the kidnappers. I have been skipping for a shit long time but I haven't recieved any other requests. So is the game finished for now or is my save bugged or something. I read here that we get Amelia but I am not getting that prompt.
In order to get amelia you have to do all of her quests. I'm pretty sure i unlocked amelia before Zephyra got kidnapped. What i do is every single day, i check all 4 guilds and talk with the leaders just to make sure they dont have quests available. I also save before doing any battles, any quests, just in case i need to rollback.

coledrmd

Nov 15, 2018
The new crafting system is junk. In order to craft a good weapon you have to craft in bulk which results in a massive amount of unwanted items clogging up the inventory and no easy way to get rid of them. Needs an option to sell all items of a certain quality to help get through them. Also if the enchanting screen could show the quality of the items that would make it much easier to find the right item to enchant.

Hazimuka

Oct 21, 2018
In order to get amelia you have to do all of her quests. I'm pretty sure i unlocked amelia before Zephyra got kidnapped. What i do is every single day, i check all 4 guilds and talk with the leaders just to make sure they dont have quests available. I also save before doing any battles, any quests, just in case i need to rollback.
Okay so no Amelia for me it seems. Is there any other main story content in the game after you save Zephyra? Also, is it possible to somehow just not triget any of Amelia request, cause I am loading my past saves and it doesn't seem like she give us any major quests that I missed.

Last edited:

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
I was thinking a fun but pointless feature could be a simple family tree, with names or portraits and lines connecting. I just mainly want to see how much of a bramble patch the tree could be made into.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I was thinking a fun but pointless feature could be a simple family tree, with names or portraits and lines connecting. I just mainly want to see how much of a bramble patch you can make the tree into.
There is kinda one already in this game. Strive for Power 2 2024-01-16 07-23-33-69.jpg
I wish it was with pic's and lines too.

Reactions: Redbrownalgae

sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
Okay so no Amelia for me it seems. Is there any other main story content in the game after you save Zephyra? Also, is it possible to somehow just not triget any of Amelia request, cause I am loading my past saves and it doesn't seem like she give us any major quests that I missed.
i think outside of getting the goblin peon/slave, thats it for content but i could be wrong, havent gotten anything after that i dont think

sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
Also when i got the Amelia quests to eventually unlock her, i took the entire playthrough very slowly rather than speedrunning it. Eventually youll get a quest saying she went off to help slaves or something, and that is what starts the quest to unlock her.

bestgreek

May 27, 2020
Hello all. I have a question. Im thinking of downloading either strive or strive conquest and im confused as to which one is better so far.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello all. I have a question. Im thinking of downloading either strive or strive conquest and im confused as to which one is better so far.
Its up to you.
Strive for Power is completed and Conquest is still in the works but with a lot of content.
Both games are very different in play style and should be considered separate games.
I would say play both and just have fun.

sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
I was never really a fan of the first one. I do LOVE conquest though. Ive had several full playthroughs since it first came out

Xuelian

Oct 21, 2018
Does Lilia appear after act 1 or 2? I've finished 1 and gone through all the settlements, haven't found her yet

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes