Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
You do know you can edit previous posts to add to them instead of doing this derpy multi-post-spam?

Anyway, saves on Winblows are under AppData\Roaming\Strive for Power 2\saves. The .dat part has some general details, you want the .sav one. Not formatted for readibility, but plain text. No idea what needs to be changed, though, never found a reason to look for it. Will be there if doable, though.
"siblings":[]}, i found it but im not sure what ID to use for the girl i want to be my sister?

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
"siblings":[]}, i found it but im not sure what ID to use for the girl i want to be my sister?
I'm highly sceptical that's the right field, it's using eids instead of hids.

You can find hid of every character at the start of their record, just have to cope with the lack of formating.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
"siblings":[hid1179088202]}}} that hid number is my character, dose this look right?
"siblings":[hid610865542]} that hid number being Emma

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
also while pouring thru the code i found ,"had_cons_sex_with_mc":false,"...witch is odd as twice now while on a date, SHE asked me for sex...so dose that not count as consensual with MC?! XD
now the bunny girl with only 20 consent asked me for sex...is this the power of the irresistible trait? well everyone want to fuck me?

Last edited:

kevinburinn

Nov 14, 2018
wait can i edit the save code? im just trying to get her to have blonde hair that cascades down to her hips, it hangs freely from her head...
Dude it's a forum, not a chat...
Stop spamming and edit your messages :oops:
I'm going to have to delete the message alerts because of you.

2 pages and 12 Messages of you ... you like speak alone ?

Reactions: SpikyHair

findevil

Apr 15, 2021
What is the last quest so far in the main story? Last time I played this was a long time ago and I remember there being some more than where I am at now.

Jul 12, 2020
dude i miss flooding the house with a huge harem of bitches :cool::cool::ROFLMAO::eek:

Now how to get Free Mansion Space

i managed to edit the save and get mansion to allow me to have 5000 bitches in my house hehe

just go to saveeditor and load save, press ctrl + F and search for master_bedroom and increase level then type luxury room and increase level then type in rooms":5 and search and then increase 5 to 9999 and you get 5000 space in mansion.

Enjoy!! your new Harem of Hoes n Bitches ;););)
or open variables.gd with texteditor
goto line 327
and edit
var base_population_cap = 50
var population_cap_per_room_upgrade = 500
var max_population_cap = 25000

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hm, is there a mod to increase save slots?
How many do you need???
I had at one time over 50.
Just type a number and a name for your save and your good to go.

There is only 3 auto save slots but last time I look they did not over write and where out of date.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
How many do you need???
I had at one time over 50.
Just type a number and a name for your save and your good to go.

There is only 3 auto save slots but last time I look they did not over write and where out of date.
Well i am lazy and prone to making mistakes i would like to have a save for every Mission and quest. For me it stops saving at 14 regular save slots and 4 autosave slot. So maybe i am unlucky. heh

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well i am lazy and prone to making mistakes i would like to have a save for every Mission and quest. For me it stops saving at 14 regular save slots and 4 autosave slot. So maybe i am unlucky. heh
What version of the game you on, I'm on this version 8.2a and only have 3 auto save slots and have 20 regular saves.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
What version of the game you on, I'm on this version 8.2a and only have 3 auto save slots and have 20 regular saves.
Oh i see. For me i am on an older version because i didn't like several of the changes they made gameplay wise. It's currently 0.6.5b V51.So the save slots can change depending on the version. Interesting. heh

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Does anyone know in which file the results of interactions with shrines are defined?

I only found conversation flow references, but not actual "give mana gems" or "curse character" entries, and it drives me nuts.

Love when developers play "guess what I thought" that way. Figured out the mana gems from stone shrine (throw stone into it), got some blessing from Freya's (wooden female statue - offer cloth), NFC what dictates curse or blessing on approaching the ones you can, and in general trying to figure it out by trial and mostly error is just pissing me off.

Anyhow, hope I'm just missing something in plaintext part of the files, and it's not baked into the .exe somehow, because fuck this noise. I want to know what all the options are without spending weeks derping around, thanks Mav.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know in which file the results of interactions with shrines are defined?

I only found conversation flow references, but not actual "give mana gems" or "curse character" entries, and it drives me nuts.

Love when developers play "guess what I thought" that way. Figured out the mana gems from stone shrine (throw stone into it), got some blessing from Freya's (wooden female statue - offer cloth), NFC what dictates curse or blessing on approaching the ones you can, and in general trying to figure it out by trial and mostly error is just pissing me off.

Anyhow, hope I'm just missing something in plaintext part of the files, and it's not baked into the .exe somehow, because fuck this noise. I want to know what all the options are without spending weeks derping around, thanks Mav.

You can get this answer on there discord site for which file its in.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: SpikyHair

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Thanks, but I'd much rather look at current code.

As an example, you can get mana gems from dumping Obsidian into the stone shrine, something not mentioned in the wiki (no difference from stone, so a much more expensive version, but still). Aerie is mentioned earlier in this thread as getting unique weapon from an interaction with a shrine (I did search back first :) ).

So, again, would appreciate a lead on the actual file containing the details, or a confirmation that it's hard-coded. Not being able to find the plaintext details is driving me bonkers more than it should. >.>

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, but I'd much rather look at current code.

As an example, you can get mana gems from dumping Obsidian into the stone shrine, something not mentioned in the wiki (no difference from stone, so a much more expensive version, but still). Aerie is mentioned earlier in this thread as getting unique weapon from an interaction with a shrine (I did search back first :) ).

So, again, would appreciate a lead on the actual file containing the details, or a confirmation that it's hard-coded. Not being able to find the plaintext details is driving me bonkers more than it should. >.>
They are very helpful on the discord site and will answer your question of what file it is.

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
So now that peons (which are sometimes but not often now referred to as subordinates) no longer being able to be used for stat upgrades and they can't be used to satisfy guild quests for niche slaves, what is the point in investing any reputation in the upgrading of guilds whatsoever outside of Disassemble from the Worker's guild? Seems like a massive waste...

Is there a way to convert peon/subordinates into slaves? Mind control and turning them undead don't work for that so basically we just have 4 varying pools of useless characters to view every week?

Reactions: 3kauq44

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I started to wonder recently if there's a management game similar to this one and others but without the slavery

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
I started to wonder recently if there's a management game similar to this one and others but without the slavery
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Recommend all, definitely had fun with each of them.

Portals of Phereon for high culture alternative to Strive. It doesn't feature "slaves," just exploitable mongirls. :WeSmart:

Reactions: Sinbath
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes