docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Anyone getting a bug where the main menu suddenly appears hiding everything but the time control? Twice now I've cleared two dungeons back-to-back and each time I've lost my progress because the menu suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

[edit]

Just happened again. It looks like one particular Wild Wolves mission. I get there, hit the "fight" button, and next thing I'm looking at the main menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: frankensteiner316

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I hope there are way to narrow down what slave race you get like in the first game. Grinding mountain for harpy, march for slime girl and arachna etc for example. It's annoying seeing most of my roster being boring human.

At least the jungle provide semi reliable source for elves, now if only there was other places for that
Goblin Cave for Goblins and Grove for fairys

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018
Anyone getting a bug where the main menu suddenly appears hiding everything but the time control? Twice now I've cleared two dungeons back-to-back and each time I've lost my progress because the menu suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

[edit]

Just happened again. It looks like one particular Wild Wolves mission. I get there, hit the "fight" button, and next thing I'm looking at the main menu.
yeah i had that happen in the 5.3a. Really wish there was an option of a more frequent auto save

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think some of the slave quests have bugged requirements (or at least descriptions of those requirements). WTF is this supposed to mean?

glitch.jpg

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The requirement is class requirements and presumably what they will be doing on said assignment or the required gender.
Yeah I assume what it means is that a male or female specifically is required but it doesn't say which. Maybe because I have my game set up so that only female slaves are ever generated? I can just reload when I get one of those I guess.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I think some of the slave quests have bugged requirements (or at least descriptions of those requirements). WTF is this supposed to mean?

View attachment 1359540
The box that says "Sex:" and is blank is for the gender of the slave. The blank either means that any gender is acceptable, or it's a bug and the specific gender failed to list. I don't know which of those two possibilities is true.

As has been mentioned in this forum (repeatedly), please make bug reports on the game's Discord server. The developer does NOT read this forum.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Is it possible to have the game auto-assign portrait/body images from the image packs at random when a slave is acquired? Seems like a PITA to have to manually select them every time. And it's kinda fun to see what you get, rather than choosing yourself.

I didn't see an option like this anywhere obvious, but who knows if its hidden somewhere.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Is it possible to have the game auto-assign portrait/body images from the image packs at random when a slave is acquired? Seems like a PITA to have to manually select them every time. And it's kinda fun to see what you get, rather than choosing yourself.

I didn't see an option like this anywhere obvious, but who knows if its hidden somewhere.
There was a mod that did that in S4P but I don't think it's been adapted to Conquest yet.

Reactions: tehlemon

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017

No that was a mod, that became part of final version. Also its more of a "PITA" with it as it throws a loli body on a EE cup mature person, and a giant rack on a teen, with flat chest lol

Reactions: tehlemon

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Game freezes and crashes when I try to travel to Ramont Estate to rescue Daisy. Any fix for that?
Go to the discord site and ask there and to report all bugs.
They are very active on the discord site and come here maybe 1-2 times a month.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Go to the discord site and ask there and to report all bugs.
OK. But for those of us dinosaurs who don't use discord and have no interest in starting, it's still useful to be able to talk about bugs on this forum, yes? I mean if only to see if A) something really is a bug and not a one-off local glitch, and B) to see if there's a known workaround for an issue.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
OK. But for those of us dinosaurs who don't use discord and have no interest in starting, it's still useful to be able to talk about bugs on this forum, yes? I mean if only to see if A) something really is a bug and not a one-off local glitch, and B) to see if there's a known workaround for an issue.
Another good place to talk about bugs and suggestions is the itch.io community.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes