AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
OK. But for those of us dinosaurs who don't use discord and have no interest in starting, it's still useful to be able to talk about bugs on this forum, yes? I mean if only to see if A) something really is a bug and not a one-off local glitch, and B) to see if there's a known workaround for an issue.
Not really. The developer never visits this site. If you want timely, accurate answers then the Discord is the place to be. The developer also reads the itch.io threads, though I don't know how active he is as far as responding on that platform. Or you can restrict yourself to F95 and try not to go extinct.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
If you want timely, accurate answers then the Discord is the place to be.
I don't care about timely, accurate replies direct from the developer so much as being able to chat about the game with a few fellow fans on a forum I like. Assuming we can get a word in edgeways, that is, without someone trying to shut down the conversation by posting "take it to discord" every time anyone asks a question.

Or you can restrict yourself to F95 and try not to go extinct.
I'll manage my own extinction issues, thank you.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Welp. I just screwed myself and ruined my game.

I had the "Train the maid" quest start right when the Bunny girl was on the road, travelling back from a dungeon to the mansion.
So she "left to train" while still on the road, and when the quest ended and she became avaiable again, she became permanently stuck in the "travelling" status.
So now I can't select her in the mansion, can't do anything with her. She is completely impossible to select and is just stuck occupying a spot.

Tried everything to fix it, nothing worked.
I attached the save files.

Akira-Chan

Dec 9, 2017
Am I the only here that experiences a game freeze whenever I go to the place where one of my characters travel? I can't progress the game properly because of this

anon1012

May 25, 2018
Am I the only here that experiences a game freeze whenever I go to the place where one of my characters travel? I can't progress the game properly because of this
I'm having the same problem, I recently downloaded 0.5.3 and was using that when the bug happened just now.
There appears to be a 0.5.3a version in the OP now that has a bug fixed with the description "Fixed quest dungeons causing crashes".
I think that's the bug we were experiencing

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Welp. I just screwed myself and ruined my game.

I had the "Train the maid" quest start right when the Bunny girl was on the road, travelling back from a dungeon to the mansion.
So she "left to train" while still on the road, and when the quest ended and she became avaiable again, she became permanently stuck in the "travelling" status.
So now I can't select her in the mansion, can't do anything with her. She is completely impossible to select and is just stuck occupying a spot.

Tried everything to fix it, nothing worked.
I attached the save files.
[/I have fixed it for you, mate.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Is it just me or the default start feels like high difficulty? I can barely have two fights before reaching low health with my main char and my first recruit, I don't have enough money to recruit more..Don't have any lucrative business, the quest board is empty and doesn't refresh, in a few days some harlot will knock on my door asking for a 1000 gold while my pockets are still relatively empty, what a conquest this is!

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Is it just me or the default start feels like high difficulty? I can barely have two fights before reaching low health with my main char and my first recruit, I don't have enough money to recruit more..Don't have any lucrative business, the quest board is empty and doesn't refresh, in a few days some harlot will knock on my door asking for a 1000 gold while my pockets are still relatively empty, what a conquest this is!
I've always just started by whoring out my first slave. That provides plenty of cash for the first two payments.

Reactions: Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I've always just started by whoring out my first slave. That provides plenty of cash for the first two payments.
Nice strategy if you're into pimping but I'm not; fights don't yield much gold even after you win, exp doesn't get you stronger either; how does one even lvl up?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Nice strategy if you're into pimping but I'm not; fights don't yield much gold even after you win, exp doesn't get you stronger either; how does one even lvl up?
Just cheat, the game is not designed to be fair to all playstyles.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You harvest and once you gain the money for the first payment then you work on getting more workers and just keep going until you get the fighting party you want then go out and fight while you have the rest of the workers harvesting what ever you can.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just cheat, the game is not designed to be fair to all playstyles.
Bull crap, its very easy to play, harvest and sell, harvest and sell until you get the party you want to go out and do the fighting with.

All the while you work on the main quest.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There are many ways to play the game and make money. Stay home and whore out everyone. And fish. Go loot dungeon after dungeon, sell what you find, and sell prisoners. Go collect resources and sell them. Any combo of the aforementioned.

If you don't know how to do any of these, successfully, then ask someone for help. Assuming that the game is unplayable as is, or that you have to cheat to succeed, is both wrong and lazy.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
The trick to getting strong seems to be using the date option, and then just starting with one of the training options. You can get like 10-15 points in your selected stat per day for you and a single minion (assuming decent potential, of course). Maxing out the stats you need on a full party is pretty easy.

Then XP makes you stronger by letting you unlock skills for your mages, along with speed/crit for the rest.

And any job will level you up. Doesn't matter which one. Prostitution is actually probably the easiest. Then make sure you're using the lust burning skills that let you convert lust to exp each day.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
And any job will level you up. Doesn't matter which one.
This is not entirely correct. Doing any work will earn you 1 XP per hour. So it'll take days/weeks to earn enough XP for a new class if work is all that you do. Also, each task has an associated stat (PHY, WIT, SEX) that it will, very slowly, improve. To gain stat points quickly you have to use the stat in combat (or in bed, in the case of SEX). You also can gain as much XP from two fights in a dungeon than from manual labor back at the mansion for an entire day (and time does not pass while you are exploring the dungeon). So, yes, you can play the game slowly and grind XP without any risk at the mansion. Or you can blitz through the game by farming dungeons, one after another after another. Very different play styles. Which the game supports because, even though there is some time pressure, the requirements that the game sets can be met no matter what style you prefer to use. But you do need to learn how to optimally employ your chosen style. The game will punish anyone just fumbling around trying to figure things out. Don't despair if your first few games result in failure. Learn what does and doesn't work and try again. What races you choose for your first two character, and especially how you build them, will make an enormous difference in how hard the game will be. Add to that the fact that the RNG's selection of your first 4 guild quests can vary drastically, and some of these starts are very easy or very, very hard to complete in the first week.

Regardless, you have 13 and a third days to come up with 1000g (by 0800 on day 14), which works out to needing to earn an average of 75g a day, or a tad more than 3g per hour. This is easily achievable by prostitution. Or for those that have moral objections to whoring your characters (which is odd, given that you don't seem to mind being a slaver) you can also succeed just by fishing. Just one person fishing (the max you can have unless you upgrade your fishing) should be able to net (pun intended) 1 fish per hour, which is worth 3g at market (which is the amount you need per hour). Your other character can go to another town and fish or hunt (or gather wood or whatever) there to supplement your passive income by selling what they gather. It's slow, but it's also 100% safe.

That's two of the ways to meet the main quest's first deadline and neither involves any fighting at all, nor does it matter what your characters are or how they're built. However, carefully choosing your character's races, classes, and allocation of stats can significantly boost even this sort of passive income. If you're going to go delving into dungeons, however, you will have to be much more thoughtful in how you create your characters. Or the game will hand your ass to you.

Last edited:

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I don't whore out my slaves either. I go dungeon hunting right off the bat. The biggest thing is go to the upgrade screen of each guild right away and change the quest levels to medium difficulty. That way when you get the next quest on day 7 you get much better rewards. Day 1 you should get your free slave and buy the best available slave you can as well. Day 2 you get Daisy. That's 4 character and enough to really start hitting the dungeons which are your best source of income by far. The initial quests should give you enough gold to buy some starter weapons. Don't worry about saving money early on. You need to spend that initial money to get people and equipment so that you can start the adventuring. Sometimes you can luck out and buy the stuff needed to complete a quest from the store as well. Spending 300 to buy 3 aphrodisiacs which yield a 600 gold reward is worth it for the quick cash.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't whore out my slaves either. I go dungeon hunting right off the bat. The biggest thing is go to the upgrade screen of each guild right away and change the quest levels to medium difficulty. That way when you get the next quest on day 7 you get much better rewards. Day 1 you should get your free slave and buy the best available slave you can as well. Day 2 you get Daisy. That's 4 character and enough to really start hitting the dungeons which are your best source of income by far. The initial quests should give you enough gold to buy some starter weapons. Don't worry about saving money early on. You need to spend that initial money to get people and equipment so that you can start the adventuring. Sometimes you can luck out and buy the stuff needed to complete a quest from the store as well. Spending 300 to buy 3 aphrodisiacs which yield a 600 gold reward is worth it for the quick cash.
Personally I prefer t start with a Halfkin Fox that concentrates on Charm classes, train MCs Charm and even easy Quests will net you quiet the High rewards.
My Free Slave tends to be a Dark Elf with Magical focus, add a Human Slave from the Slave market and xou csn hit Dungeons or "resolve trouble" Quests. You'll need to aboart Dungeon crawling regulary to recharge Mana and HP at home at the beginning, but before the first week is over you should have Leveled atleast twice (use sex training while you recover).
I normally wait to switch to Medium Quest untill I unlocked the 2nd Guild Quest, since requirements tend to be to high otherwise (Jungle Dungeons for Fighter Guilds or Slaves requiring a high Status for the Servant Guild) I'd agree athat Medium Quests are managable for Magicians and workers though

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Personally I prefer t start with a Halfkin Fox that concentrates on Charm classes, train MCs Charm and even easy Quests will net you quiet the High rewards.
For a social MC try a demon. True Succubus (or True Incubus) is a nice class. The only downside is that a demon can't impregnate the many humans and halfkin you can acquire the way that your halfkin fox can.

Reactions: erkper
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes