Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For a social MC try a demon. True Succubus (or True Incubus) is a nice class. The only downside is that a demon can't impregnate the many humans and halfkin you can acquire the way that your halfkin fox can.
Though Succubus/Incubus don't have any bigger charm Bonus.
Halfkin Fox starts with a +5 Bonus and gets a +15 Bonus from "True Pet" Class (additional +10 Sexual).
I know that the "True Succubus" Class is only available to them and that grants them some Bonuses same as "True Pet", but by my observations they can't compare to a fox girl.
Harpy could be even better if they had an unique class like "Natural Bard" maybe, but right now their best move is +10 Charm by race +10 Charm by Pet class.

Out of curiosity have you tried playing as Demon and did that offer more choices when faceing the Demoness in the Mine dureing the Main Quest?

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I found an easy way to make money: Go to greenmoor and take with you two or three people, select workers and choose Iron wood, spend several days collecting while occasionally using your skill to raise the workers morale/yield; after a week or less you'll collect enough iron wood to get at least 5k gold from it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I found an easy way to make money: Go to greenmoor and take with you two or three people, select workers and choose Iron wood, spend several days collecting while occasionally using your skill to raise the workers morale/yield; after a week or less you'll collect enough iron wood to get at least 5k gold from it.
The village and wilderness location names are given randomly at the start of each game (expect for the main story locations).
Also Mythrill nets you even higher income and can be farmed in 2 locations (3 nodes)

Reactions: Drafox

erkper

May 16, 2018
Out of curiosity have you tried playing as Demon and did that offer more choices when faceing the Demoness in the Mine dureing the Main Quest?
I usually play a social-mage focused demon MC. Really like the flexibility that character develops. But no, didn't ever notice any different options when encountering the demoness in the main questline.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Bogman

Mar 10, 2018
hi, i arrived at the millford siege part of the story, i did the attack and went to church and blessed the simbol, when i whent back and talked with myr and duncan i was quite ready for the fight and i choose to leave, now i cann't enter the city anymore. what can i do?

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
I literally fish until I pay back the entire 100k lol. Literally just fish bro, buy some slave/peon with good Wit, upgrade your fishing pond for more people and that's it.

4 people fishing is good enough by my reckon. After paying off the debt I just go hog wild with my estate having a slave for literally every job from iron to magic wood to mythril etc

Dec 17, 2017
I literally fish until I pay back the entire 100k lol. Literally just fish bro, buy some slave/peon with good Wit, upgrade your fishing pond for more people and that's it.

4 people fishing is good enough by my reckon. After paying off the debt I just go hog wild with my estate having a slave for literally every job from iron to magic wood to mythril etc
Seems a lot less tedious than the way i do it. Which is by running dungeons or more specifically bandit fort over and over until i got enough gold. But i also do that to try and accumulate it as fast as possible. Currently my fastest 100k was on day 49.

Edit: So i decided to give a try to reach same goal but not touching dungeons and got enough money at midnight from day 48 to 49. So much less tedious and went much quicker overall.

Bragging edit: I outdid myself again and managed to accumulate 100k on day 21 proof of grinding.png

Last edited:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
For dungeons to go fast you need a healer of some kind, easiest way is go mages guild get scholar, promote to druid. Now it has AOE earth spell, single target heal and if more then one need healing the druid AOE heal is actually more mana efficient. Combine a seperate caster either MC can be one or another slave/peon and you got two mean AOEs, dungeons become easy. After that you just need some meat sheilds and i guess get an archer they got an AOE I beleive or was that sniper class, either way you will never have to hit next turn for hp again, and only have to worry about mana.

And since druids AOE doesn't use mana, and neither does the scholar fireshot or whatever its called. Really the one who runs out of mana the fastest is normally my MC who I go caster, and apprentince. Between the social spells and the ice aoe my mc is really only reason to stop fighting, minus when I clear a dungeon and have every one there strip out every resource before going to the next dungeon.

Oh and have you casters go theif as filler class especially mc so they can take turns opening things for more wit, wich seems to be the main stat for spell damage minus spell affinity. I never even paid back the 3k third week to date, doing dungeons and killing wolves gets me enough guild points I can start up the civil war and never have to pay a cent more of my mortgage once that starts. Between getting bandit leaders and random slaves from dungeons I give to the servants guild, and all the kill or run a dungeon/instance quests it happens pretty fast, and I end up with a pile of junk I don't want like 6 plate chests in no time, as well as other junk.

But if you must go the other way just do fishcakes, gather fish, buy grain make fishcakes sell, as you get more labor or cash get mats needed to grow your own grain, do that, and you got a super cheesy endless supply of cash

Reactions: Marvelous Chris
Dec 17, 2017
or get an orc meat shield as they have access to berserker class which give them earth shatter aoe which hits everyone instead of just 1 row plus debuffs enemy evasion

Jan 24, 2018
so i got the newest version of the game an it varies on time like 10 or 15 minutes then my game just closes itself out doesn't crash just shuts down any idea what can be causeing that.

so now its going to make a fool of an not crash perhaps it did something to either confuse itself into closing not sure still playing it now an saving every so often an it hasnt crashed so idk what its deal is

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
For healing I like to use Attendant as well. Once you have enough slaves and access to harvesting cotton, have one slave harvest and a second slave making infinite bandages. If you have Attendant as a filler on 2-3 of your combat party they can keep people healthy easily. Especially since an Attendant can use one item per turn without forfeiting their attack.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For healing I like to use Attendant as well. Once you have enough slaves and access to harvesting cotton, have one slave harvest and a second slave making infinite bandages. If you have Attendant as a filler on 2-3 of your combat party they can keep people healthy easily. Especially since an Attendant can use one item per turn without forfeiting their attack.
You need the Tailor Update and the Farm Cotton Update for that though, getting a mage the ability to cast Healing spells is much faster... t's a valid strategy late game though... if you still need it, since most enemies die far to fast than

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
You need the Tailor Update and the Farm Cotton Update for that though, getting a mage the ability to cast Healing spells is much faster... t's a valid strategy late game though... if you still need it, since most enemies die far to fast than
I tend to go for certain updates fairly early. It makes it a little more difficult right out of the gate but I find it pays off quite quickly.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
so i got the newest version of the game an it varies on time like 10 or 15 minutes then my game just closes itself out doesn't crash just shuts down any idea what can be causeing that.

so now its going to make a fool of an not crash perhaps it did something to either confuse itself into closing not sure still playing it now an saving every so often an it hasnt crashed so idk what its deal is
Crashing to menu? I see that when you go to places you forgot. That is known bug, when you forget a place and go back it may keep the location on the top of screen and you click on it, it will crash you to the menu. Only thing right now is to work around it and not click on the location once you forgot it, wich means remembering you got no one there, and then replacing it with a new place by sending some oen there or waiting like a day in game for it to vanish

Jan 24, 2018
Crashing to menu? I see that when you go to places you forgot. That is known bug, when you forget a place and go back it may keep the location on the top of screen and you click on it, it will crash you to the menu. Only thing right now is to work around it and not click on the location once you forgot it, wich means remembering you got no one there, and then replacing it with a new place by sending some oen there or waiting like a day in game for it to vanish
no just breaks while im at the mansion or alrion no warning it just shuts down

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
no just breaks while im at the mansion or alrion no warning it just shuts down
By my observation this happens if the game tries to allocate more RAM than available to it.
Or you started a resource heavy operation.... like trying to load 1000 pictures from the Portrait folder
Either that or you need to take a look at the console wether or not some critical error appeared.

Jan 24, 2018
By my observation this happens if the game tries to allocate more RAM than available to it.
Or you started a resource heavy operation.... like trying to load 1000 pictures from the Portrait folder
Either that or you need to take a look at the console wether or not some critical error appeared.
not sure what was causing it but it hasnt crashed in some time so im thinking it was having issues doing something that would crash it not sure what exactly but its running fine now few minor bugs of traveling to different locations an only being able to set what materials you want only once so im guessing theirs an issue causing you not being able to reset what you want to gather but its minor

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes