VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Kind of like and don't like the new UI, based on the screenshots.
I shall reserve final judgement for until after I get in-game...

Edit: What's up with the UI shown in the screenshots of the OP?
(I don't have that it.)
That was the original UI I think, it changed at some point.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Edit: What's up with the UI shown in the screenshots of the OP?
(I don't have that it.)
Asides from the fact that the UI has changed (and more than once), please bear in mind that the developer (Maverik) has had nothing to do with the creation of this thread or the contents of the OP. It's F95 staff and interested F95 members that are solely responsible for the content of the OP, and if the sample images are out of date then someone in the F95 community needs to provide a F95 moderator/uploader with better samples.

Accurate and up-to-date info is obtainable from the game's official discussion community on Discord (and itch.io).

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Asides from the fact that the UI has changed (and more than once), please bear in mind that the developer (Maverik) has had nothing to do with the creation of this thread or the contents of the OP. It's F95 staff and interested F95 members that are solely responsible for the content of the OP, and if the sample images are out of date then someone in the F95 community needs to provide a F95 moderator/uploader with better samples.

Accurate and up-to-date info is obtainable from the game's official discussion community on Discord (and itch.io).
I know that, it's just a general comment.
Curious though, if the screenshots aren't up-to-date, why haven't they been replaced yet?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
New version has some interesting enemy changes. Some of the random enemies are more powerful than normal versions of that same type and the bosses can have MASSIVELY higher health than before. Have only just started my current game but looking forward to seeing what all is new.

Reactions: Yotix

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
Does upgrading Stables seem bugged for anyone else? I am at level 2, and I'm noticing it's not actually reducing my travel time.

Edit: Nevermind, the change doesn't display until characters are selected.

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
crafting does not seem to work proberly. cannot select materials the lists are just blank.
(worked in 5.3)
That's been fixed in the latest version available on the .

Thjis

May 19, 2017
It would be a mistake to assume all Patron games are equal.
I assume you are talking about scum/scammer Devs like ICStor or his ilk... those are the rotten fruits reminding you that you should always track your investments and not the norm.
I don't assume, however i fundamentally consider my subscriptions a contract for them to actually work on the project. Where as a donation is simply a gift. After seen so many of these games either get abandoned (forgivable for most part) or watch them string out the subscribers with 5 renders or reorganization posts over and over... I am very stingy about my money.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I am very stingy with who I give my money to also. Maverik is one of the very few who I feel deserves my rewarding them. He listens to his fans (not just his patrons). And he's always working on the game. There have been a HUGE number of changes "under the hood" in the past year. This is only superficially the same game that it was back in the 0.4.x days, let alone before 0.4.

The skills system will soon be undergoing a major revamp, and after that I expect that travel will be next (getting a map, for example, instead of just listed locations). And another chunk of story is coming too. Whether we see it before, with, or after the skills changes depends on various factors.

Quiller

Jul 2, 2018
That's been fixed in the latest version available on the .
Does it require a new game? Because it doesn't seem to be fixed when I load my game with the new version whether or not I choose the special installation option.

Reactions: FunnyAardvark

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Does it require a new game? Because it doesn't seem to be fixed when I load my game with the new version whether or not I choose the special installation option.
Probably. When Mav fixed it he sent me back a corrected .sav file (I was the first person to report the problem on Discord) so that I wouldn't have to start a new game. If you go to the Discord and ask him nicely he might do the same for you.

Reactions: FunnyAardvark

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Sorry for the stupid question... but how do you fight? I travel to quest mark and then game menu tells me a pack of wolves has appeared, I click on "fight" but nothing happens. I can set up combat party and stuff but no fighting. Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry for the stupid question... but how do you fight? I travel to quest mark and then game menu tells me a pack of wolves has appeared, I click on "fight" but nothing happens. I can set up combat party and stuff but no fighting. Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?
You need to move the ones you want to fight to the 6 squares below the group you brought.

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
I'm not sure it's the last version itch.io but could be (can't remember my game version number)
- classes:
Geisha: has Harlot pre-requisite, the reward with sex skill is useless. Adding 1 (or 2) uses and now it's useful
Ranger allow uses of projectile and medium armor, but has archer pré requisite that makes it useless. Add Archer or hunter or elf as pre-requisite and it's sometimes useful. Also Aire is a Ranger but not an Archer (but she's an elf, with my modification it works)
Healer and Druid Massive healing doesn't stack (or reduce cool down) as with duplicate skills from many professions, that's a shame
Farmer, hunter, Laborer : An idea: their work tool adds to attack based on productivity of the tool and adds to critical hit based chances of the tool
Same suggestion with Smith and maybe engineer with hammer (do not stack)
Gear is counted in classes requirements, I found that weird
- races:
if you don't change the size of a small race you can end with a towering fairy in description
Haven't tested completely but you can during character creation increase physics, choose rogue and then decrease physics
Suggestion add +15% tailor to Arachneid race. Add reduce travel time to any group with a Centaur in it
-Quests
if you got 2 quests "kill 9 bandits" they are both resolved with 9 bandits
tool making farming tool with obsidian blade. A farm tool with obsidian handle will do the trick (and maybe any farm tool)
- Oblvion potion suggestion : if your next level is at 1500 p or more using it increase growth factor by 1 (6 max as always) since you somewhat remember some things

CTG555

Jul 12, 2018
iam really confused should i download this game only or mods too? i player the first one but this iam not sure, is this have cg packs?? some one help me with the confusion?

erkper

May 16, 2018
iam really confused should i download this game only or mods too? i player the first one but this iam not sure, is this have cg packs?? some one help me with the confusion?
CG packs from the original work with this game too, but I don't know of any mods for this one yet.

Reactions: a1fox3

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There are no mods, and there likely won't be for quite a while as there's little point in creating a mod for an alpha version game while the underlying foundation is still in flux. For example, skills and travel will be changing in the near future. Once the game has stabilized (which I don't expect for at least another 6-12 months, based on the current rate of progress) then we may see fans creating mods. I know that there are several fans on the Discord who have some experience tinkering with Godot (the game's engine) and who mod the game for their own use.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes