SMD

Jan 13, 2018
There are no mods, and there likely won't be for quite a while as there's little point in creating a mod for an alpha version game while the underlying foundation is still in flux.
I actually started poking around in the code as a result of not being able to carry my old save over from 5.3 and being annoyed by having 1 fishing slot and 1 prostitution as my only options. Sure, I can cheat but I miss having charm based jobs like performance and some mage jobs from Strive 1. I was surprised the Mod tool doesn't have anything in there for that but maybe I can do something with that as well.

No promises due to work and such but if I come up with something I think other people will like I'll post it here.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I actually started poking around in the code as a result of not being able to carry my old save over from 5.3 and being annoyed by having 1 fishing slot and 1 prostitution as my only options. Sure, I can cheat but I miss having charm based jobs like performance and some mage jobs from Strive 1. I was surprised the Mod tool doesn't have anything in there for that but maybe I can do something with that as well.

No promises due to work and such but if I come up with something I think other people will like I'll post it here.
Instead of the Jobs you have the repeatable Quests and who knows maybe there will be something similiar to the old Jobs in the future... afterall we are talking about a game in the alpha stage.
The Workers introduced an additional Guild feature with the Dismantle Option... maybe mage and Servant guild can offer something alike to their profecion.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Conquest does not (yet) have a dwarf town. The elf town is no longer accessible until you have progressed far enough in the story.

Zaraz

Aug 6, 2019
God damn it... I enjoy this game far too much. The new combat system is quite enjoyable. We could use a Ironman mode with perma death tho :D

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
We could use a Ironman mode with perma death tho :D
Every game that I recall that has an Ironman mode also has Steam achievements. Not much point to playing Ironman unless you have proof you can use to brag to other like-minded peeps. Since I highly doubt that Strive will ever be available on Steam (Mav's not really doing this to try to get rich and Steam wants greedy devs) then I seriously doubt that Mav will ever implement an Ironman mode. He's got far too many other things on his plate -- including the ongoing development of his other fantasy game.

Reactions: $@~

erkper

May 16, 2018
... -- including the ongoing development of his other fantasy game.
What other fantasy game? The only other game I know of by Maverick (besides original SfP) is a demo on itch called Displaced - which the demo was released 2.5 years ago and even itch's message board posts are all 2 years old. That doesn't sound like an active game to me. Does he have something else in the works I'm not aware of?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Displaced is his other game, and he's actively working on it. Updating his itch.io page for that game doesn't seem to be a priority for him, so it's little surprise that people think that game's dead. He posts status updates from time to time in the Conquest Discord. His last mention of it was on 30 August (2 weeks ago).

Laar

Jul 17, 2019
How do you fight? everytime i choose to fight nothing happen.I already put member on both the combat group and combat party

SCRIPT ERROR: finish_combat: Invalid get index 'encountercode' (on base: 'Nil').
At: res://src/core/input_handler.gd:1087

found the error but i don't know what to do with it

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
Don't know if people like it, but sharing it anyway.
I created a class tech tree to help plan the progression of my slaves.
It also shows that the classes need some balancing/adjustment.

Please tell me if there is a mistake in there (I updated it based on the patch notes and haven't really checked in game yet).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
question, is there a lot of cg?
Not in the game but you can add your own just like you could in the first game.
Just like the first game this is more of a text base game than a VN.

jenterscape

Mar 25, 2018
I woudn't mind their being no storyline or cg as long as it's a less clunky game then the first. The customization options is what makes this game stand out.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes