AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Strive Conquest 0.5.5b Release is available here:

change log:
  • Assassinate and Holy Lance are no longer learnable
  • Flight skill of Valkyrie is boosted to 65 Evasion from 25, duration down to 3 turns from 4
  • Fixed jungle encounters sometime generating with 0 enemies causing instant win
  • Fixed some errors with character creation patterns
  • Fixed an error caused by food consumption going past 6
  • Fixed console spam and corrected some UI behavior
  • Fixed gear errors when importing from older versions
  • Fixed multiple scene/quest bugs
  • Fixed some GUI bugs
  • Fixed excessive console warnings

EDIT: "Assassinate and Holy Lance are no longer learnable" means that they can no longer be purchased with SP and are instead acquired via classes (as they were prior to 5.5). This particular change will not be seen in saved games from 5.5a, you must start a new game using 5.5b for this skill change to apply.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij and Ssato243

JKO86

Jun 19, 2019
wiki says "Missing Payment" can lead to a fight. How?
Not enough money to pay off the loan for the house and get loan sharks on your ass? XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, after the marriage quest was fixed, I tried it out.

I believe they could have wrote the story a little better in my opinion.

While inviting guests, can accept or refuse the 'unsavory' types for extra money. But the way it was written, the wife gets 'shared' regardless. This could be a bit of a turn-off for the possessive people who don't want to share their slaves with others.

As for marriage, too bad can't marry more than 1 girl. Would have married the Ana & Aire for polygamy. XD Or married all the 'unique' waifus :p

These are my 2 scents of feedback on my part about it. Don't get me wrong, I love the game since I also got Strive for Power saved. Good thing also is that you can use the portraits / body image files in Strive power and just transfer them into Strive Conquest to add images to slaves if people like more of the visual aspect.

Regardless can't wait for more future releases of the game. ^^

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
While inviting guests, can accept or refuse the 'unsavory' types for extra money. But the way it was written, the wife gets 'shared' regardless. This could be a bit of a turn-off for the possessive people who don't want to share their slaves with others.
I think this is a bug also, its acting like you said yes for the unsavory people

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

JKO86

Jun 19, 2019
I think this is a bug also, its acting like you said yes for the unsavory people
This isn't necessarily a bug but can't refute that it could be potential to be one.

I load up one of my saves before the marriage and did it over a couple of times. Refusing / accepting the guests. Story remains the same regardless. So I'm just guessing that the story wasn't branched and is the same for either part.

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
This isn't necessarily a bug but can't refute that it could be potential to be one.

I load up one of my saves before the marriage and did it over a couple of times. Refusing / accepting the guests. Story remains the same regardless. So I'm just guessing that the story wasn't branched and is the same for either part.
just tested it with the new update, it seems it was a bug/was not implemented yet, I got different dialogue when I refused the unsavory ones.

JKO86

Jun 19, 2019
just tested it with the new update, it seems it was a bug/was not implemented yet, I got different dialogue when I refused the unsavory ones.
Alright cool. Thanks for that note. But think I'll wait for some extra cooking time till I'll play again when some more stuff comes out.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
you know there is an inbuilt cheat code that does all this?
It doesnt provide you with bonus XP from enemies. Levelling is brutally tedious. This also stabs the silly premise of being donated land only to pay for it back right in the neck.

Should just skip any further edits and stick to fixing/improving Strive 1.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Leveling is actually fairly easy if you understand the game's mechanics. Growth is (by far) the most important stat in the game and if you have GRO at 4+ you vastly reduce the amount of XP needed to acquire new classes (the game's equivalent of levels) once you are past your third class. Growth is also the only stat that cannot be raised via the slave trader, which makes it doubly important that your NPCs have it as high as possible. Don't bother buying slaves with GRO less than 4 (3 if you are really really desperate, but you'll suffer for it later).

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Growth 3 for a dwarf for having a dwarf battlesmith it's the best I could get (with previous version) and even worse for Dryads.
When I said, the "Missing Payment" according to the wiki can lead to a fight I was taking about the worker's guild mission for mayor's elections. I really want to know how this mission can lead to a fight.

twostreets

Jun 26, 2021
I see the game has the loli tag, and I know there was loli in the previous game, but I don't see an option for it. Am I missing something?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The loli tag is because characters may be created at a teen age. However, there are no actual loli characters in the game, unless a player uses their own loli images.

Rainbowhead

Oct 1, 2019
Is the default mode even playable right now? I got a duped event where loaners take my money only to try to take them again and kick me out. I can cheat, but that defeats the purpose.

Last edited:

tkwas

Sep 4, 2019
I found a peculiar bug.
During the return to the mansion from the fort location with the Daisy in the party quest for Daisy missing started.
At this point she was outlined red as unavailable and description was Relocating 1h.
The rest of this party has description Relocating 3h.
After the quest was resolved
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Daisy was still outlined red with the description Relocating 1h.
In the travel menu I can cancel her rout, but nothing happens. When i use fast travel cheat, she can be immiedietly in the mansion, but still she is outlined red.

It was in version 0.5.5.
I just uploaded 0.5.5b and try to reproduce this bug.

Ok in version 0.5.5b the same steps has not broke the game.

Last edited:

wzlbrt

Jan 5, 2020
As I didn't find an answer to this with the search thread function, is there a way to find out if a character is pregnant?

In the first game you could check a girl's status, use mind read or had hints in the text, plus the debuff coming around eventually, but so far I haven't found any clue in the menues.

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Are there any list of what the material do in crafting?
Be careful the bonus depends of the object crafted.
for tools dragon bones are the best handles, but obsidian is my basic choice, for tool'sb lades I usually go with steel, mithril and if plenty or resources adamantine. For fishing tools I go from silk to magic clothes to etheral cloth.

For weapons handles start at iron wood then Ancient Wood , for blades go to steel then mithril then adamantine (obsidian can be chosen too).
For magic staffs I like Magic Wood for my basic model. Ancient Wood for final
For bows Ancient bones then Dragon bones for blades, Iron wood then ancient wood for handles
For advanced armor I really. like the advanced medium armor with air crystal for the evasion stat, chitin is my basic model, dragon leather for the final one
For advanced weapons I try to choose between air or or cold or fire, depending of classes.
For heavy armor I try to choose Adamantium on one piece (chest or legs) and mithril on the other. For crystals it depends of the mood, Air is a solid choice, I tend to lack of Earth Crystals but Fire and Cold are good to

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
As I didn't find an answer to this with the search thread function, is there a way to find out if a character is pregnant?
During sex you will see a message that says the character can get pregnant from the action you just had when you cum inside and the two races are able to interbreed. That's your only clue. After 14 days you will get a log notification that the character is pregnant, and on characters without Breed Sow you will see a moderate pregnancy malus effect icon. Then a week later a non-Breeder character will acquire a heavy pregnancy malus icon. Characters with Breed Sow suffer lesser malus effects so you probably won't see an icon on them, or the icon will appear late in the pregnancy. Birth happens 30 days from conception, and the new character is instantly a teenager.

Last edited:
Reactions: wzlbrt
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes