erkper

May 16, 2018
Tip: before you have sex with anyone do the following...
  1. Wait until any shackles-icon debuffs have worn off. Target cannot benefit from positive actions until they're no longer pissed off at you.
  2. Take them on a date (left bottom button on the mansion's main screen after you click on Date on the left side of the screen).
  3. Switch to the bedroom (far right icon on date locations at the top of the screen).
  4. Use Praise, Pat head, Comb Hair, Hug, and Kiss actions (in that order) until their mood (top bar) is full.
  5. Click on Intimate Talk option to discover one of their hidden sex traits.
  6. Hug them again.
  7. Click on the Propose option. If they agree (and they should if you did what I just outlined) they will consent to sex after all of your 20 actions are used.
This is the "nice" way to get slaves to love you. It's easier (and generally faster/better) than the "mean" method(s) of forcing consent. It also generates a ton of loyalty instantly.
I prefer to use Praise, Flirt, Kiss, then Flirt again once or twice if necessary until the mood bar is full. This has the side benefit of each Flirt raising their consent a bit. Then I use Propose, Intimate Talk, and Train in whatever stat benefits them the most to use up all the remaining actions. Also can be useful to save before dating, sometimes they refuse the Intimate Talk even if their mood bar is full.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
SfP is a completed game. Conquest is still an alpha-version. BTW, SfP is not a prequel. The two games do not share a story. In fact, the dev said yesterday that they don't even share the same world. He said: "magic functionality is completely different" and that Conquest is "consider it more of spiritual successor".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Christ P Bacon

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
How do you even capture people in this game? (I have already played the Conquest)
Capturing slaves is much more limited in this game compared to Conquest, there's no mechanic where you can just grab a bunch of ropes and go out and fill up on slaves. In some dungeons you can capture one "boss"-person after clearing the dungeon but that's about it.

Can't really say if it's the right way or not but personally, when I play, I pretty much ignore hunting for slaves in dungeons, instead most of my slaves (other than the story-based ones) comes from a mix of purchases and breeding.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
How do you even capture people in this game? (I have already played the Conquest)
Exploring places is the only way so far. Groves will sometimes have a fairy encounter where you can recruit/capture them. Goblin Dens will have a similar situation with a goblin. Bandit dens and forts you may often encounter a captured person who you can release and take prisoner. Bandit places will also grant you one guaranteed capture when you defeat their leader.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Capturing slaves is much more limited in this game compared to Conquest
Guys, this thread is for Conquest. The previous game was called Strive for Power. You have the names backwards.

there's no mechanic where you can just grab a bunch of ropes and go out and fill up on slaves. In some dungeons you can capture one "boss"-person after clearing the dungeon but that's about it.
Not quite "it", as Phoexist pointed out.

1. When you defeat bandit bosses (cave and fort dungeons) you capture a character of random race and classes. (You mentioned this one.)
  2. You can also find on rare occasions a chained up prisoner (peon of random race and classes also) that you can choose to set free for a random reward or enslave them instead.
  3. There is a not-all-that-rare encounter in the jungle in which you fight a group of tribal elves. When you defeat them you capture one of them, whom you can choose to enslave or let go. It's possible to trigger this encounter several times in the same dungeon, especially if you save-scum until it triggers again.
  4. In the grove dungeon there is a quite rare encounter in which you meet a fairy. You have several options in the encounter, including attempting to recruit the fairy (requires a substantial amount of charm points, not raw factor) and if you succeed you'll get them as a peon. A different option is to just enslave them, which is 100% successful, but they'll be a (temporarily very pissed off) slave and no longer a peon.
  5. There is a similarly very rare encounter in the goblin cave where, instead of a fairy, you find a civilized goblin peon whom you can enslave or attempt to recruit.

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Guys can you help me with the mods? I dont know where to find them, can you tell me which are the best one's?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Guys can you help me with the mods? I dont know where to find them, can you tell me which are the best one's?
There are very few, (read one or two), mods so far for conquest because of it's very early alpha stage. Those that do exist you can probably find either on itch.io or the discord.

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
There are very few, (read one or two), mods so far for conquest because of it's very early alpha stage. Those that do exist you can probably find either on itch.io or the discord.
Thanks for the information, do you know how to use the picture sets like ones used is previous game?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Thanks for the information, do you know how to use the picture sets like ones used is previous game?
Pretty much the same way as with SfP. Unpack them into the bodies and portraits folders in the Strive for Power 2 directory on your comp. And then assign them to your characters in game. Sadly I don't think there's an auto-assign mod for Conquest yet.

Reactions: forgetmaster

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Does anyone have a list of the characters you can unlock in this game (like daisy)?
Daisy, Kurdan, Zephyra, and Anastasia. I'm not sure if Aire is recruitable as I always have to restart due to a new release invalidating saves before I can find that out.

More unique characters are coming in the next major release, which the dev is aiming to make before the end of this year.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Daisy, Kurdan, Zephyra, and Anastasia. I'm not sure if Aire is recruitable as I always have to restart due to a new release invalidating saves before I can find that out.
I got Aire with Anastasia and if you don't get get them together then I am pretty sure you can go to fighter guild master and ask him for elf.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There is also a priestess and the girl in the church, but there is no interaction with them until now, but looks like there might be in the future releases.
If you count any unique Characters there is also Amelia (Servant Guild) and Elven "Queen"
Aswell as the leader of the Mage guild and her Sister
but non of those are recruitable at this point

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I wish they were, maybe in future some of them still might be
None of the NPCs that are guild leaders or that you talk to during your quests (such as Fred, Xari, Ginny, etc.) will be recruitable. They all have defined roles in the game. Only those characters explicitly mentioned in my post here.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes