wzlbrt

Jan 5, 2020
During sex you will see a message that says the character can get pregnant from the action you just had when you come inside and the two races are able to interbreed. That's your only clue. After 14 days you will get a log notification that the character is pregnant, and on characters without Breed Sow you will see a moderate pregnancy malus effect icon. Then a week later a non-Breeder character will acquire a heavy pregnancy malus icon. Characters with Breed Sow suffer lesser malus effects so you probably won't see an icon on them, or the icon will appear late in the pregnancy. Birth happens 30 days from conception, and the new character is instantly a teenager.
Thank you very much for the detailed reply! (y)

I wonder if an additional feature will be added in the future which makes tracking the progression easier, especially in the first 14 days.

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
Is it me or is Mythic Leather kind of a bottleneck resource in the game? AFAIK, it can only be acquired in one dungeon (the ancient jungle) and you only get maybe 15 units for doing the whole level. If there is any other way to get this stuff I haven't found it yet.

Anyone else know the secret that I'm clearly missing?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You'll need a total of 155 for all of the upgrades that use it, and the jungle will produce 10-20 units max assuming that you get lucky and it's one of the (3 max) resources that the RNG generates. It's tedious to acquire, but doable. The resource that is a major pain in the ass to get is dragon leather, as it is only available in rare random drops in the dungeons.

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
you can buy dragon leather and dragon bones for guild points.
Put a guy on each town with market to buy etheral clothes, dragon bones, ancient wood and adamantine even dragon leather sometimes (check composition of all objects, sometimes you need just the handle) and use dismantle; Save your game at 23H00 because market content is generated at midnight

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
You'll need a total of 155 for all of the upgrades that use it, and the jungle will produce 10-20 units max assuming that you get lucky and it's one of the (3 max) resources that the RNG generates.
Cheat code it is, then.

As far as the story goes, does it currently end at "Rebel Hunting?" Because I got that quest, it said "wait a few days" and I waited over a month and nothing happened.

• Haha
Reactions: virus115

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
As far as the story goes, does it currently end at "Rebel Hunting?" Because I got that quest, it said "wait a few days" and I waited over a month and nothing happened.
Have you captured, and interrogated, the princess yet? If not then your game is bugged (and FUBAR). The game is not supposed to make you wait longer than a week or so for the next quest to trigger. Which unique NPCs have you acquired from this list: Kurdan (orc shaman in mines), Zephyra (Champion at Millford), Aire (rebel elf), Anastasia (the princess)?

BTW, if you want your questions answered quicker you might consider getting on the game's Discord. That's where the dev hangs out every day, and where the official bug reporting channel is.

kandur

Jul 26, 2019
Can someone tell me how the naming conventions for the unique portraits work exactly? I'm trying to add my own unique portraits and I know you can automatize the game adding them to characters randomly but you have to name the files properly. Something like, hair color, race, gender, then a number. I'm trying to reverse-engineer it from other portrait packs people have uploaded but it'd be good to have like, a universal template. Couldn't find anything on the wiki.

Would be nice to know the perfect image size and resolution too.

Dec 15, 2019
Can someone tell me how the naming conventions for the unique portraits work exactly? I'm trying to add my own unique portraits and I know you can automatize the game adding them to characters randomly but you have to name the files properly. Something like, hair color, race, gender, then a number. I'm trying to reverse-engineer it from other portrait packs people have uploaded but it'd be good to have like, a universal template. Couldn't find anything on the wiki.

Would be nice to know the perfect image size and resolution too.
Go strive discord, have a section named portraits and mod ask that.

Mortimer666

Sep 24, 2020
I have a problem. After talking with Amelia during the "Chasing the Princess" questline, she suggests I should interrogate Aire or get something personal of the princess for the mages to track her. However, when I go to Duncan to ask to meet Aire, he just says something about her being more fanatical than the others, and then doesn't allow me to speak with her. Is this a bug? If it is, is there a way to circumvent it? I'd rather interrogate her than search for something belonging to the Princess since I think that's necessary for the route of befriending both Aire and Anna

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I have a problem. After talking with Amelia during the "Chasing the Princess" questline, she suggests I should interrogate Aire or get something personal of the princess for the mages to track her. However, when I go to Duncan to ask to meet Aire, he just says something about her being more fanatical than the others, and then doesn't allow me to speak with her. Is this a bug? If it is, is there a way to circumvent it? I'd rather interrogate her than search for something belonging to the Princess since I think that's necessary for the route of befriending both Aire and Anna

Did you meet her previously when you could have? And if so, did you treat her badly? That'd be my guess.

Mortimer666

Sep 24, 2020
Did you meet her previously when you could have? And if so, did you treat her badly? That'd be my guess.
No I did not meet her previously. How could I meet her before that point? I have a bunch of saves at particular points of the game, so I think I can return to whatever point that would be. I just need to know what decisions I have to make

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
No I did not meet her previously. How could I meet her before that point? I have a bunch of saves at particular points of the game, so I think I can return to whatever point that would be. I just need to know what decisions I have to make
I think you meet her during quest for warrior guild to kill a lich for mayor election quest. You should be fine as long as you don't rape her.

is walkthrough for princess and it should still be accurate.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Just noticed something weird.
Why is Fisting's minimum consent 10?

I've got my mistress in bed with a peon who has a consent of 12 and isn't really sure about this whole thing, and the only things she'll consent to are some gentle caressing and fisting?

Wut?

erkper

May 16, 2018
Just noticed something weird.
Why is Fisting's minimum consent 10?

I've got my mistress in bed with a peon who has a consent of 12 and isn't really sure about this whole thing, and the only things she'll consent to are some gentle caressing and fisting?

Wut?
Hey now, no kink-shaming... :)

Consent is only 12? Did you not use a date for the first time? If you do that, the proposal will give her a +25 consent boost.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Tip: before you have sex with anyone do the following...
  1. Wait until any shackles-icon debuffs have worn off. Target cannot benefit from positive actions until they're no longer pissed off at you.
  2. Take them on a date (left bottom button on the mansion's main screen after you click on Date on the left side of the screen).
  3. Switch to the bedroom (far right icon on date locations at the top of the screen).
  4. Use Praise, Pat head, Comb Hair, Hug, and Kiss actions (in that order) until their mood (top bar) is full.
  5. Click on Intimate Talk option to discover one of their hidden sex traits.
  6. Hug them again.
  7. Click on the Propose option. If they agree (and they should if you did what I just outlined) they will consent to sex after all of your 20 actions are used.
This is the "nice" way to get slaves to love you. It's easier (and generally faster/better) than the "mean" method(s) of forcing consent. It also generates a ton of loyalty instantly.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I know how to game the system, i'm not asking for advice. I'm just pointing out what i'm pretty sure is an oversight.

I'll have to check again at some point, but it looks like the default conscent requirement for fisting is lower than the one for kissing or touching boobs, which doesn't seem right.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I know how to game the system, i'm not asking for advice. I'm just pointing out what i'm pretty sure is an oversight.
One more bit of advice: pointing that out here on F95 is a waste of time as the dev does not read this thread. If you think that there's an issue report it on the game's Discord.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes