a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how to raise our slave level??? it say need nature essense 1 but cant use it
You got to play and work your way through the quest and you will be able to buy it. Strive 2019-08-16 20-03-35-75.jpg
You can also kill monsters and some will drop that to.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
It'd be really nice if we had more details as to what bugs were fixed and what balance changes were made. Any chance one of the patrons might have that info and be kind enough to share it?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Found a minor bug: the "master title" box is (always?) on top.

bug.png

i really want to play this again but all the updates are just fix not content update
The game is almost finished. New content will be reserved to the new games Maverik is working on, most likely: one of them being SfP 2.
Some players have created with additional content for this game though.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
i really want to play this again but all the updates are just fix not content update
There isn't going to be any new content for this game, period. It's finished. The dev is (slowly) working on Strive 2, the sequel, which is supposed to improve on this game.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Found a couple of bugs, I think.

I cast the Mutation spell on a slave with the "Natural Beauty" trait. Her beauty went down to 15, despite its min value should have been at least 10+35=45:
10: min beautybase from the Mutation spell
35: trait effect
I guess a similar bug happens with Scarred and Blemished slaves.

Emily left home together with Tisha. She used to sleep in a personal room.
She came back a week later and she got her room back, despite there were no free personal rooms at that moment:
You have 6/5 personal rooms available for living
I suspect the same happens when Cali comes back from her parental home. In that case too, she is only apparently removed from the slave list.

Tia had Agility=1. in order to let her equip a long sword (this weapon requires AGI>=2), I gave her an enchanted armor (AGI +1).
Then I took the armor back: despite the AGI didn't meet the requirements anymore, Tia could still fight with the long sword.

Partially related to the previous bug: enchanted armors/items let me fulfill custom requests when the slave stats are too low.

Last edited:

Dudewhat1214

Dec 28, 2017
Text for the portrait selector, and those tooltips thingies are straight up gone, or rather the font us fucked up, every letter is replaced by blocks, what do?

wezu

Nov 5, 2017
This game seems like an awesome concept unfortunately i can't play it, it keeps freezing every 5ish seconds for 10seconds (music keeps playing tho) anyone has a fix? :(

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Can someone tell me where I should put portrait pack? or even bodies pack? Thank you
In your appdata folder:
portraits - C:\Users\"Username"\AppData\Roaming\Strive\portraits
bodies - C:\Users\"Username"\AppData\Roaming\Strive\bodies

Reactions: RockSalt
4.20 star(s) 48 Votes