Feb 11, 2020
Yes (futa/female).
I don't remember what happens if the MC has sex with animals though. :unsure:

Counter-question: is there a mod that replaces death with rape if you lose a battle?
Probably not, but you CAN make it so your people don't die from defeat. Though I've never done that, I've always set it to death on defeat, so I can't say...

Reactions: scrumbles

dklink

Jul 25, 2020
As far as I know there's no cure for the 'mute' trait.

The Regression Potion is used to remove the 'uncivilized' trait. I just give my Jailer the Tamer specialization. Does the same thing and is cheaper in the long run.
Actually, the game has "Mute" as a mental trait, so you just need to "give" them the potion and it will show! I just did it a few hours agow on one of mine......after searching the forums for months, I went looking in the game files and noticed "Mute" was a "mental" trait, NOT a "Physical" trait.....at least in the latest version(1.0a)

QwertyTheMad

Apr 7, 2019
Can anyone tell me how feasible it would be to make a text-only mini-game (android-compatible) with only the character creation [self and partner(s)] and "mana generation" features of the game, along with an ability to save characters?

This is aimed at either the dev, or at someone with programming experience, who could determine if such a project would be a major hassle for the dev to create (in which case it would be kind of rude to ask the dev to create for free), or could be thrown together in an afternoon (in which case it wouldn't be nearly as rude of a request).

If it's a simple/quick thing to do, what would be the best place to request it?

p.s. I know this is a request, but I'm operating on the premise that a request that's this specific should be in the game thread, rather than going with the requests. If I'm wrong, I apologize

X3h0n

Jun 18, 2020
Can anyone tell me how feasible it would be to make a text-only mini-game (android-compatible) with only the character creation [self and partner(s)] and "mana generation" features of the game, along with an ability to save characters?

This is aimed at either the dev, or at someone with programming experience, who could determine if such a project would be a major hassle for the dev to create (in which case it would be kind of rude to ask the dev to create for free), or could be thrown together in an afternoon (in which case it wouldn't be nearly as rude of a request).

p.s. I know this is a request, but I'm operating on the premise that a request that's this specific should be in the game thread, rather than going with the requests. If I'm wrong, I apologize
It certainly wouldn't be a simple one afternoon job. The game engine does not even support Android AFAIK, so the whole thing would've had to be redone in a whole different engine or made into an web app. Beyond that the interface would also need to be redone. The current interface does not even support touch controls, not to mention the more detail problems of not having views for the functionality it would need. In short it wouldn't be that much different from making something like that from scratch(you'd just have some of the game design and writing ready to go) and while it wouldn't be an enormous project, it would still require a good amount of effort.

• Sad
Reactions: QwertyTheMad

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019

If it was simply a matter of playing the game on a decent sized tablet with a stylus, then the game could be exported to Android with just a week or two of debugging.

However, once you try to support finger touches on a small screen the workload increases massively. Reworking the GUI for just the requested features would probably take at least a month for someone experienced with Godot and Strive's design. The coding and bug fixing would take at least another 2 months.

There are probably only 3 to 6 people capable of accomplishing your request within 3-4 months, but I strongly doubt any of them are interested. If you got an experienced programmer outside of that group to do it, I would expect them to need at least twice as much time to complete the request. That huge time investment to simply start an Android version is why it never happened.

• Sad
Jul 29, 2019
Is there a mod for a better cheat menu? I'm sure there's a reason for the cheat menu being kind of limited, but honestly I really like messing with things. I know I can save edit, but that can sometimes really mess things up, and it's hard to edit several slaves. Also, is my master supposed to have charm, wit, courage, etc? Because he doesn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Is there a mod for a better cheat menu? I'm sure there's a reason for the cheat menu being kind of limited, but honestly I really like messing with things. I know I can save edit, but that can sometimes really mess things up, and it's hard to edit several slaves. Also, is my master supposed to have charm, wit, courage, etc? Because he doesn't.
I'm not familiar with any mods to the cheat menu, though I think Aric considered something similar at some point to aid in debugging. Other than that possibility it probably doesn't have any mods since that would likely require GUI work, which is something that most modders tend to avoid as it can be quite tricky. Also before v1.0a it was not possible to change the GUI files purely through the mod system. Comparatively it is quite easy to alter the scripts to cheat in a more personalized fashion, so I expect that most tend to go that route.

Edit: The main reason that the cheat menu is limited is that there was very little demand for improvements in that area. It's not apart of the core gameplay experience and rather few players know about it or use it. Also, besides the time that I confirmed that it exists, I have not used it.

The player character is created using the person class the same as slaves for simplicity, but most of the stats are never used so they are left to the defaults.

Last edited:

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
Taking a look at this and got a few questions

1. How does the rape mechanic work? No matter what i do, she is always able to resist with "brute force" (despite PC being stronger)
2. How does one put someone in jail, and what exactly does being in jail do?
3. I had an event where all my food went missing. How does this work? can it be prevented?

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Taking a look at this and got a few questions

1. How does the rape mechanic work? No matter what i do, she is always able to resist with "brute force" (despite PC being stronger)
2. How does one put someone in jail, and what exactly does being in jail do?
3. I had an event where all my food went missing. How does this work? can it be prevented?
1. Slaves have a resist score that is based on a number of factors(mainly obedience and consent), which determines if they will resist. To act upon them, you must first subdue them, but note that simply because the player character is performing the action does not mean that it contributed enough strength to prevent the slave from resisting with "brute force". As a baseline, each person involved(resisters always work alone) contributes their strength plus 1 to their side of the subduing, and the player's side must have more strength to prevent resisting by force. Generally new players mistake their max strength as their current strength and think that they are stronger, when they are actually the same strength or weaker than the slave.

2. Select a slave in the list on the right side of the mansion. On the left side should be the sleep options; have them sleep in the jail. It primarily prevents them from escaping, but it also has some minor benefits of increased obedience gain, health regen, and rate of reducing the rebellious effect from being captured.

3. A disobedient and disloyal slave stole food from your inventory. Make sure all your slave have at least modest amounts of either obedience or loyalty; it doesn't take much to stop. As a simple rule of thumb, if both the obedience and loyalty are in the red, then they may steal from you or escape.

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
1. Slaves have a resist score that is based on a number of factors(mainly obedience and consent), which determines if they will resist. To act upon them, you must first subdue them, but note that simply because the player character is performing the action does not mean that it contributed enough strength to prevent the slave from resisting with "brute force". As a baseline, each person involved(resisters always work alone) contributes their strength plus 1 to their side of the subduing, and the player's side must have more strength to prevent resisting by force. Generally new players mistake their max strength as their current strength and think that they are stronger, when they are actually the same strength or weaker than the slave.

2. Select a slave in the list on the right side of the mansion. On the left side should be the sleep options; have them sleep in the jail. It primarily prevents them from escaping, but it also has some minor benefits of increased obedience gain, health regen, and rate of reducing the rebellious effect from being captured.

3. A disobedient and disloyal slave stole food from your inventory. Make sure all your slave have at least modest amounts of either obedience or loyalty; it doesn't take much to stop. As a simple rule of thumb, if both the obedience and loyalty are in the red, then they may steal from you or escape.
Thanks for the info

How do I go about having more than one person involved? I don't see an option for it...

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Thanks for the info

How do I go about having more than one person involved? I don't see an option for it...
The meet interaction cannot be started with more than one person selected, but the sex interaction can be started with up to 3 persons for free and unlimited with the orgy potion.

During the sex interaction, you simply need to select the player character and your accomplice(s) as actors and the one you wish to subdue as the receiver. Alternatively, you could assign each person to subdue the slave one at a time, but that is a waste of turns. Your accomplices will need to be cooperative rather than resisting, so some preparation is necessary (mainly getting high obedience and their consent).

Also, most actions have limits on the number of actors or receivers. Subdue can only have a single receiver at a time(and actors can only act on the one being subdued), though you can rope them after they are subdued to free yourself from subduing them.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes