Red469

May 18, 2018
Afaik the itch.io app should allow you to download older releases (there should be an icon with a gear). I never installed it though.

Unfortunately the oldest release I have is 0.5.14d (and I only saved the .gd scripts). I don't remember how the files were organized before then. I don't even know if my solution actually works, probably it must be slightly adjusted.
CTRL-F "func impreg" in the folder, you should be able to find where the function is defined.
Havent come across afaik will look closer

What is the version that is the last one before the 'new' system was implemented?

I keep getting stuck on Amber Road - anyone else have this issue?
Anytime I go out there, there is no way back out. I can go deeper in, and from there I can come back to the central area, but those are my only two options - it never lets me go through, and never lets me return to Amberguard.
Anyone who's seen this know how I would get back?
I have had alot of issues but never that... to answer your question, try starting a fresh game and see if it occurs again

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Tried this, and didnt expect to finish it in one go lol, gawd if only this had animated gifs or something like that during interactions. It would be perfect ! High five to Maverik this shit is like drug :O Looking forward for more!

Red469

May 18, 2018
Tried this, and didnt expect to finish it in one go lol, gawd if only this had animated gifs or something like that during interactions. It would be perfect ! High five to Maverik this shit is like drug :O Looking forward for more!
have you tried sandbox and playing either dragonkin or drow?

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
have you tried sandbox and playing either dragonkin or drow?
Indeed i did, but that overpowered handicap (races you mentioned,gold and everything else unlocked) didnt seemed pleasant to me, so instead i went for new game, but this time "knowing what to do" and chosing different approach since on my first playthrough i think i remade/restarted game like 2-3 times :D No matter how you look at it, this game is short, but surely gives impact ^^

Reactions: Duke Greene

ElladanAwe

Sep 10, 2019
So not 100% sure if this is where i should post this, but having an issue both with "role prefferance" (ie dont know how they work at all) and both Yris and Zoe are just over active stress balls. No matter what i do they are having mental break downs every 2 days if i dont constantly sedate them. Any fixs out there?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Any fixs out there?
Maybe? There is a dozen of reasons why stress builds up. What do you read at the end of the day?

As for "role pref", it tells you if your slaves like to dominate or be dominated in bed. Read their mind to know the exact value. Let them have some kinky sex (spanking, whipping, etc) and it changes, for good or bad. Also, raping defeated enemies may increase the assertiveness of your companions, while being handcuffed at the end of the day will decrease it.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Indeed i did, but that overpowered handicap (races you mentioned,gold and everything else unlocked) didnt seemed pleasant to me, so instead i went for new game, but this time "knowing what to do" and chosing different approach since on my first playthrough i think i remade/restarted game like 2-3 times :D No matter how you look at it, this game is short, but surely gives impact ^^
Short????

sexcuse me but: SAY WHAT????
you obviously dont know how to edit the game... Change the constants, edit the mansion to make it a real long affair...

Or do you ?

Red469

May 18, 2018
Maybe? There is a dozen of reasons why stress builds up. What do you read at the end of the day?

As for "role pref", it tells you if your slaves like to dominate or be dominated in bed. Read their mind to know the exact value. Let them have some kinky sex (spanking, whipping, etc) and it changes, for good or bad. Also, raping defeated enemies may increase the assertiveness of your companions, while being handcuffed at the end of the day will decrease it.
Hey buddy

So this is the new and 'upgraded' version... Was this the case in the other ones?

and What version do you currently play?

By the way I spent about 5 hours trying to find an older Version before the new sex sys come about and struck out... either that or I just dont know how to damn well do it...

If you got any suggestion that would be good, and were you talking about the desktop app off the site you pointed me to ya?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
So this is the new and 'upgraded' version... Was this the case in the other ones?
With the old system? I don't know, I can only tell you that the code related to raping and handcuffing hasn't changed since v.0.5.14 (which was released more than a year ago).
As for the sexual actions in the old system, those tagged as "dom" and "sub" increased/decreased the assertiveness by 1/8th of the current lust. In v.0.5.14 the tag list was inside files\scripts\sexscenes.gd
Forgot to say: both now and in v0.5.14, if a slave's job is "fucktoy", their assertiveness is affected negatively.
Last note: only for elves, in the old releases their assertiveness became always equal to their confidence when the day ended. This has been fixed only recently.
and What version do you currently play?
I always play the latest one (currently v0.5.25).
By the way I spent about 5 hours trying to find an older Version before the new sex sys come about and struck out... either that or I just dont know how to damn well do it...

If you got any suggestion that would be good, and were you talking about the desktop app off the site you pointed me to ya?
Yep, .
I don't know exactly when the new sex system has been implemented. According to the changelog the old sex system has been disabled with v0.5.5.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Short????

sexcuse me but: SAY WHAT????
you obviously dont know how to edit the game... Change the constants, edit the mansion to make it a real long affair...

Or do you ?
I do I do. I meant it's short in given content for a "text-based game".This one is clearly a hybrid. I did not used any walkthroughs or cheats, went from struggling start to dominating ending. Was even beaten by last boss lol since I went solo xD No that's not the point, editing game it's for dev to do, I dont bother with that, I sometimes use some expansions or already made mods for games. I'm here to take part in this games and write my opinion. That's just me, took me less then day to pass game, with some grinding involved.

PS.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
I keep getting a failure to write error? I'm trying to extract to a flash drive and it has 7GB free. What do i do to correct the error

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
I keep getting a failure to write error? I'm trying to extract to a flash drive and it has 7GB free. What do i do to correct the error
Don't wanna sound rude but use google or look for 'Write-protected usb'. Answer is always there. Or give guide a quick look. Should find solution. Good luck

ElladanAwe

Sep 10, 2019
So after looking around her stats and everything that I can see, shes at -159 role pref which I've tried several different things to bring that up to no avail, and also she has sine negative relations with a few of the other slaves. Is there a way to fix those?

EDIT
OK so not sure how but moving her into a personal room seems to fix my issue of stress. Not 100% sure how
EDIT TO THE EDIT
So double checked who I had in bed with me, Yris was having relation issues with another in my bed. As for Zoe, still no clue

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
So after looking around her stats and everything that I can see, shes at -159 role pref which I've tried several different things to bring that up to no avail, and also she has sine negative relations with a few of the other slaves. Is there a way to fix those?
Yes, let them have sex together. This usually improves their relationship. Since then, avoid assigning them to the same job, or they will bicker during the day (unfortunately this also happens if both slaves are resting).
OK so not sure how but moving her into a personal room seems to fix my issue of stress. Not 100% sure how
EDIT TO THE EDIT
So double checked who I had in bed with me, Yris was having relation issues with another in my bed. As for Zoe, still no clue
Sleeping is important and a personal room is the best way to decrease a slave's stress.
A bed in the communal room or in the jail is less effective. If the communal room is crowded, the stress will go up instead.
Sleeping with you can be beneficial or not, depending on their loyalty towards you and the relationship with the other girls in your bed.

Is Zoe pregnant? This could explain why her stress builds up. There may be other reasons (e.g. magic toxicity) but they are usually mentioned when the day ends (or you should read at least some hint).
is there a way to edit the interaction to be more than one each day ?
The max number of daily interactions is equal to your endurance divided by 2 and rounded up. Level up and spend some skill points to increase it.
If you mean "more interactions with the same slave in the same day" no, you can't, unless you edit the code: read here.

• Love
Reactions: Red469 and Scorpi7

Red469

May 18, 2018
not sure if you worked it out yet or not BUT... if you havent unzip on pc then go ahead and move the unzipped files to your flash drive, see if it allows that.

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
not sure if you worked it out yet or not BUT... if you havent unzip on pc then go ahead and move the unzipped files to your flash drive, see if it allows that.
It worked but thanks for an alternative. Now i'm tryna figure out how to change the values since Cheat Engine doesn't seem to be working

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes