Reinyn

May 22, 2017
Hi, i just wanted to say that i find this game really amazing. Sometimes i just lose track of time while playing this game, it is just that good. But there is just one minor thing that has been bugging me. I don't know if this is just an oversight or if this has been done intentionally but i am talking about selling stuff. When you buy stuff you can select if you want to buy one or add + 5 or + 10 or fill in a number yourself. But when you sell items you have to sell one by one. At the beginning of the game that is not really a problem, but when you have been playing a while and have +2000 supplies it gets highly annoying to sell even half of that. So my question would be, can that be changed?

With high regards,

Reinyn

Reactions: Dunfred
Dec 13, 2017
Is there/will there ever be a new game plus type option? I wanted to recruit almost all of the unique servants, but I didn't check the requirements for recruiting Maple early on enough, so it seems I'd have to restart for her. However, I kinda like the items and stats I have.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Is there/will there ever be a new game plus type option? I wanted to recruit almost all of the unique servants, but I didn't check the requirements for recruiting Maple early on enough, so it seems I'd have to restart for her. However, I kinda like the items and stats I have.
You just forgot to ask her about fairies.
Save the game, open your save with Notepad++, find the string "sidequests" and change the number after "Maple" from zero to one.
Reload and you will be able to continue here side-quest (you must visit her again and improve your reputation in Wimborn. Also, after you advance her quest, you must wait at least three days before advance it again).

Oh, and no, there is no NG++ option. But again, you can achieve something like that by editing your save.

Dec 13, 2017
You just forgot to ask her about fairies.
Save the game, open your save with Notepad++, find the string "sidequests" and change the number after "Maple" from zero to one.
Reload and you will be able to continue here side-quest (you must visit her again and improve your reputation in Wimborn. Also, after you advance her quest, you must wait at least three days before advance it again).

Oh, and no, there is no NG++ option. But again, you can achieve something like that by editing your save.
Well, I got my stats up by save editing, so that won't be any trouble. Thanks.

Reactions: scrumbles

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi, i just wanted to say that i find this game really amazing. Sometimes i just lose track of time while playing this game, it is just that good. But there is just one minor thing that has been bugging me. I don't know if this is just an oversight or if this has been done intentionally but i am talking about selling stuff. When you buy stuff you can select if you want to buy one or add + 5 or + 10 or fill in a number yourself. But when you sell items you have to sell one by one. At the beginning of the game that is not really a problem, but when you have been playing a while and have +2000 supplies it gets highly annoying to sell even half of that. So my question would be, can that be changed?

With high regards,

Reinyn
Thats easy... There might be an easier way then this BUT, this works for me:
Get yourself an auto clicker or a macro program The one I use is called macrogamer Its Excellent for almost anything you wanna do... here a few macs I got setup:

Sex
Autoclick 50 times
Save game
Load game And many more...
The setup process of these macs can be a bit fiddly till you know what your doing, then its very easy

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi guys does anyone know What needs to change to be able to do more then one interaction with the same slave? Per day?

This is for the latest version.

Ya I know you say its forced but ya whatever if you got a fav you dont wanna be limited to just once a day...

If anyone knows can you please Point me to What I need to look for and in which file Please?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Hi guys does anyone know What needs to change to be able to do more then one interaction with the same slave? Per day?
files\scripts\dating.gd, line 341:
Code:
    person.lastinteractionday = globals.resources.day
and files\scripts\newsexsystem.gd, line 602:
Code:
In both statements replace the right side with a zero like this:
Code:
    person.lastinteractionday = 0
and you can interact with the same slave as many times as you can.

Red469

May 18, 2018
files\scripts\dating.gd, line 341:
Code:
and files\scripts\newsexsystem.gd, line 602:
Code:
In both statements replace the right side with a zero like this:
Code:
    person.lastinteractionday = 0
and you can interact with the same slave as many times as you can.
Hi Scrumbles
What am I missing? I did as instructed and all this now does to existing games is it removes the interaction screen or does this only work with new games?

Just so we clear I deleted the 'globals.resources.day' from the line and put in what you suggested and its not working
Now on startup its showing errors on both lines, Starting new game and same thing happens.

I am running version 5.25 fyi

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I don't know, it works on my machine. Attach the edited files and the error log.
Just to be clear, "globals.resources.day" is the number of the current day and the game starts from day 1. Replacing it with a zero should be harmless, unless it conflicts with some mod.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I don't know, it works on my machine. Attach the edited files and the error log.
Just to be clear, "globals.resources.day" is the number of the current day and the game starts from day 1. Replacing it with a zero should be harmless, unless it conflicts with some mod.
Hi
Theres both files and the end results for the most part it just shows the blank screen with missing controls
I appreciate your help, and would like to see what is the actual issue

Thank you for taking the time to look at this.

trigillass

Aug 29, 2017
See, this is the type of slave simulator games that people want. Though monotonous at first, there's a healthy blend of fighting, management, commerce, crafting, and more mixed into one package. What makes the game special, in my opinion, is that it's grounded in the harsh reality that no matter how much good you do, the world is still unchanged by your choices. The world doesn't suddenly become a better place because the player wishes it.

Last edited:

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
Before downloading all the art packs just to delete 3/4 of them once i'm decided, is there a way to see some preview of them?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I never thought that a furry wolf girl can be super super cute. Like, cute enough to melt your heart. That was until I saw Zoe (I think that's the name). The artist is true master.

Player44

Dec 16, 2017
Hey guys. This might sound dumb, but I can't find the abuse option, and for a lot of the slaves they have "resist" and struggle, even when I have unlocked intimacy. Any ideas what's up?

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hey guys. This might sound dumb, but I can't find the abuse option, and for a lot of the slaves they have "resist" and struggle, even when I have unlocked intimacy. Any ideas what's up?
What your referring to was an old version...

The only way to do this now is either to do the sex with someone that has not consented or use the meet option and as the name suggests abuse em there, the latest version has a great deal of restrictions, that old did not

Only other thing I can think of IS: you gotta subdue em First then use the rope option to tie em up
If they got intimacy open, remember that loyalty plays a part, and so does obedience... if they not that obedient they aint gonna wanna have u up the ass lol

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi guys I jus got done modding my game and heres my TOP few alterations:
Turned the mc into a mage... 0 cooldown
Moded mc stats to better range.
Altered the mansionupgrade.gd to allow me to upgrade my mansion to where I Want it... (300 personal rooms 200 jail cells and 40 common rooms)

Just wondering for those that Love to hack games... Whats your fav bit of hacking thats made this one soooo much more enjoyable?

For me it was Heal spell and aimed strike with 0 cooldown.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes