Red469

May 18, 2018
Good stuff there. In the same folder I adjusted the lab,why should working on your own slaves cost gold or mana? I mean you bought them or captured them, it's your lab, that you upgraded and purchased potions for and your assistant is your slave after all. It seems silly to charge yourself for your own work and supplies and who gets that gold anyway?
You do make a valid point... but now dont go being stingy... What filename to look into to alter the stats for lab?

Red469

May 18, 2018
i wish i knew what the save script was writen in and hope Notepad++ has a plug-in for it do it looks like a real script not a bunch of code all in a row
C:\users\(your name)\ApPData\Roaming\Strive\Saves\ (your save games are here)
or did you mean scripts folder?

C:\(game folder)\files\scripts (your scripts are here)

Red469

May 18, 2018
ok guys got a question... I am currently running 110 girls with capacity for FAR more

Whats the max you can play effectively with with this 'complete' version? Some numbers of who has gotten how many would be good

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
i wish i knew what the save script was writen in and hope Notepad++ has a plug-in for it do it looks like a real script not a bunch of code all in a row
The language is JSON and the plugin is . Choose the release according to your Notepad++ version (32/64 bit). Once installed, open the save and press: Plugins » JSTool » JSFormat. Also enable the JSViewer (from the same menu) to move faster through the tree.
You do make a valid point... but now dont go being stingy... What filename to look into to alter the stats for lab?
Open files\scripts\laboratory.gd and Ctrl-F "price =" to find the lab costs (mana, gold, potions, days).

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
C:\users\(your name)\ApPData\Roaming\Strive\Saves\ (your save games are here)
or did you mean scripts folder?

C:\(game folder)\files\scripts (your scripts are here)
Both. You use the save folder to edits saves and scripts folder to edit gameplay mechanics.

Speaking of which, I think I may have found a bug. I noticed that all my staff we just constantly piling up stress even when doing nothing, so I tried putting them all in sun dresses because those are supposed to reduce stress every day. See for youself:

Code:
clothsundress = {
    code = 'clothsundress',
    name = 'Sundress',
    icon = "res://files/images/items/sundress.png",
    iconbig = true,
    description = "Simple, comfortable, and lighthearted. Perfect for relaxation and exposure to sudden wind gusts.",
    effect = [{type = 'onendday', effect = 'sundresseffect', descript = "Reduces Stress by the end of a day"}],
    recipe = '',
    reqs = null,
    cost = 75,
    type = 'gear',
    subtype = 'costume',
    weight = 5,
    amount = 0,
},
Just one problem... I went and opened every other file in there to see what " effect = 'sundresseffect' " actually does and found nothing. It wasn't referenced anywhere else in the entire game, as far as I could tell. Which, if true, means that these dresses actually do nothing. Which is exactly what it looks like, by the way.

Now did I miss something or this a real bug?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Just one problem... I went and opened every other file in there to see what " effect = 'sundresseffect' " actually does and found nothing.
All "onendday" item effects are invoked by Mansion.gd, if I am not mistaken. I don't know if the "sundress" is bugged, but the "pet suit" definitely works:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you search for ".stress +=" in the same file, you'll see it may pile up because of different reasons.

Red469

May 18, 2018
these dresses actually do nothing. Which is exactly what it looks like, by the way.
End of day report will tell you whats happaning and why, do remember that that report has three pages, the tabs...
it could be that the girl wants her own private room, or that your mansions downright shabby, or maybe she just dont like you lol and of course the higher status they are the more they demand... fyi.

jestir

May 4, 2018
The language is JSON and the plugin is . Choose the release according to your Notepad++ version (32/64 bit). Once installed, open the save and press: Plugins » JSTool » JSFormat. Also enable the JSViewer (from the same menu) to move faster through the tree.

Open files\scripts\laboratory.gd and Ctrl-F "price =" to find the lab costs (mana, gold, potions, days).
thank you so much so it is a java game the newst versoin of Notepad++ has it already built in all you have to do is click Plugin>plugin admin and then go through the list and install it

Last edited:

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
End of day report will tell you whats happaning and why, do remember that that report has three pages, the tabs...
it could be that the girl wants her own private room, or that your mansions downright shabby, or maybe she just dont like you lol and of course the higher status they are the more they demand... fyi.
Private rooms, immaculate mansion, maxed furnishings, lacy underware, gold rings, and extra rations... and they still go from green to red in two or three days, tops. All of them. I spend almost all my mana just going through and casting sedate over and over again.

I still can't find any reference to the sundress in the mansion.gd... of course it's over 4000 lines, and maybe I'm just not looking for the right keywords?

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
Private rooms, immaculate mansion, maxed furnishings, lacy underware, gold rings, and extra rations... and they still go from green to red in two or three days, tops. All of them. I spend almost all my mana just going through and casting sedate over and over again.

I still can't find any reference to the sundress in the mansion.gd... of course it's over 4000 lines, and maybe I'm just not looking for the right keywords?
It's in the items.gd file, not mansion.
What I do: Copy/paste the line from sundress into your maid/butler uniforms so you have one item that keeps stress low and slowly builds loyalty/obedience. Then, of course, you can edit the line to decrease stress as much as you want.

Alternative (harder but more immersive): Open enchants.gd (enchantment.gd?) and edit the enchantments. Make the decrease stress one more effective, and maybe on jewelty/armor/accessories, and then prize those enchanted items for yourself :)

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017

Check you report at end of day to see if they are fighting with each other. Also click on a person, then click on statistics button. This should bring up a relations window, which should tell you who they like and basically hate. I'm not sure what actions effect relations between slaves,but if you have a few that don't like each other, they'll make stress skyrocket uber fast.

Red469

May 18, 2018

Are you playing the latest version of the game? If yes then that explains it ...
In the report section there should be a reason they go red on you, ie : trouble maker tried to escape and incited revolt etc
Demand a better quality of life etc

You should also check on how many of your girls cant stand each other... Trust me they will fight over your dick LOL
And remember the higher status they are the more stuckup they end up.

Does it say anything like that?

Reactions: jimdandy

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Where do I get Ice Brandy for Ayda? Tried using search (Ice brandy, Ayda's quest) with no luck and the wiki doesn't even list the item. Thanks for assistance.

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Nice work, tho at first glance thought that was a Demon girl.... and... whats the chances of giving color to the nipples?
Unfortunately the default textures for the character package do not have nipps... And I've yet to successfully make my own custom textures that were not the stuff of pure horror. :eek:
Hair is
Human - Blue (Penny) Nude.png Human - Blue (Penny).png Human - Blue (Penny).png
Asset Release Willa
Asset Release Gem Hair

Last edited:

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Uploaded all the renders I put together. Unzip and drop in the .appData/Roaming/Strive folder to use w/ Strive.

From Big Brother
Liza, Alice, Ann, Max, Kate, Olivia, and Vicky

Centaur - Black (Alice).png Centaur - Red (Kira).png Demon - White (Liza).png Dragonkin - Golden (Vicky).png Drow - White (Liza) .png Dryad - Green (Olivia).png Elf - Blonde (Olivia).png Fairy - Red (Vicky).png Futa - Brown (Liza).png Harpy - White (Olivia).png Human - Black (Alice).png Orc - Green (Olivia).png Seraph - Black (Alice).png

From College Life
Jane, Kara, Jessica, Amber, Mrs. Anderson, and Penny

Centaur - Black (Jess).png Demon - Black (Amber).png Dragonkin - Yellow (Jane).png Drow - Blue (Penny).png Dryad - Brown (Jane).png Elf - Blonde (Amber).png Fairy - Red (Kara).png HalfkinCat - Brown (Jane).png HalfkinFox - Blue (Penny).png Human - Blonde (Amber).png Human - Brown (Jane_II).png Lamia - Red (Kara).png Orc - Red (Kara).png Seraph - Black (Jess).png Seraph - Pink (Amber).png Taurus - Blonde (Amber).png Taurus - Blue (Penny).png

From... Legally distinct game about a dude that kills bad stuff and fucks all the bitches...

Demon - Black (Yenn).png Demon - Red (Triss).png Demon - White (Ciri).png Dragonkin - Black (Yenn).png Dragonkin - Blood (Ciri).png Dragonkin - Red (Triss).png Drow - Black (Yenn) II.png Drow - Red (Triss).png Drow - White (Ciri).png Dryad - Black (Yen).png Dryad - Red (Triss).png Dryad - White (Ciri).png Halfkincat - Red (Triss).png HalfKinCat - Black (Yenn).png Halfkincat - White (Ciri).png Halfkinfox - White (Ciri).png Harpy - Green (Triss).png Human - Black (Yennifer).png Human - Red(Triss).png Human - White (Ciri).png Human Futa - Red (Triss).png Lamia - Black (Yennifer).png Orc - White (Ciri).png Seraph - Red (Triss) Nude.png Slime - Black (Yenn).png Tarus - Black (Yenn).png

Last edited:
Reactions: Pdoan and xoxo1001

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Red469 was asking how to change the cool down time ( the time between turns to cast) not the heal rate. Having a cool down of 1 for example, means you have to wait 1 turn before casting again, setting it to 0 (zero) means you can cast whenever you want with no wait time.
it kinda looked like he was asking both. he does not want it to look like an apprentice is casting the spell. since i do not/did not know how to affect the casting time i did not reply to that.

Reactions: jimdandy

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
it kinda looked like he was asking both. he does not want it to look like an apprentice is casting the spell. since i do not/did not know how to affect the casting time i did not reply to that.
I apologise. You posted useful information and my reply was condescending, which was not my intention.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes