BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
i have down some art file in this post but can anyone show me how to insert it into the ? i mean which file i should insert it ??
Sorry for my bad english

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Character Attributes, Food, money and maybe mana but i forgot i can sometimes edit the files themselves. Thanks for the info
If you want to edit the save with Notepad++, download and install , its JSON Format feature will display the file like a tree. It makes easier to edit the data. The JSON Viewer is also good to explore the tree.
Char attributes are stored into the "slaves" array. The "resources" array has, among its attributes: "day", "food", "gold" and "mana" (most of, if not all, these values can be edited in-game though: you must use the cheat code in the OP). "state»itemlist" is where essences and teleport stones are stored.
i have down some art file in this post but can anyone show me how to insert it into the ? i mean which file i should insert it ??
Sorry for my bad english
I don't understand, I guess you downloaded some art pack and you want to use it. If so, read a1fox3's guide.

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
If you want to edit the save with Notepad++, download and install , its JSON Format feature will display the file like a tree. It makes easier to edit the data. The JSON Viewer is also good to explore the tree.
Char attributes are stored into the "slaves" array. The "resources" array has, among its attributes: "day", "food", "gold" and "mana" (most of, if not all, these values can be edited in-game though: you must use the cheat code in the OP). "state»itemlist" is where essences and teleport stones are stored.

I don't understand, I guess you downloaded some art pack and you want to use it. If so, read a1fox3's guide.
Ah thanks for the program i've been needing something that can edit JSON files never bothered to look cause there tends to be too many results

Reactions: scrumbles

Hadrik

Feb 13, 2019
Ive read in wiki of a unique scene where if emily is branded tisha will offer herself. How do i put a brand on emily?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I knew a guy was translating the game, still it's funny to see .

F3ayMf.jpg

Ive read in wiki of a unique scene where if emily is branded tisha will offer herself. How do i put a brand on emily?
Open her profile -> Customization -> Brand
There is a better way to get both Emily and Tisha though. If you trigger that scene, they will NOT get the Grateful (?) trait.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadrik

Hadrik

Feb 13, 2019
Open her profile -> Customization -> Brand
There is a better way to get both Emily and Tisha though. If you trigger that scene, they will NOT get the Grateful (?) trait.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks I cant believe i missed that

Reactions: scrumbles

Red469

May 18, 2018
Why on earth would you want to?
you can get both girls without issue, just send emily off with sis and help them with food and cash, she comes back, and then in the story a bit later, you get a chance to rescue Tisha.

I would not call that scene unique... Costly is more appropriate tbh.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
The ui boxes keep blending together it is hard to read why do they not overlap so you only see the box on top instead of seeing them all together.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Maybe you didn't put your custom pictures in the right folder? It's C:\Users\[your name]\AppData\Roaming\Strive\portraits, or at least it is on my computer. Body pics are in bodies instead of portraits, obviously

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
The ui boxes keep blending together it is hard to read why do they not overlap so you only see the box on top instead of seeing them all together.
Actually they do, but unfortunately the dev set a transparent background for some popup windows. The bug has been already reported, let's hope in a fix.
what is the password?? guys please u.u
You're kidding, aren't you?

• Haha
Reactions: xoxo1001

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
If you are looking for artwork, the game features only straight sex with a few NPCs (+ one yuri scene). Everything else is textual.

Also Nico best girl.

Reactions: IlIKEASD
4.20 star(s) 48 Votes