Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I was looking for mods for this game and well v1.0a has like maybe 1. Mods are dead
I'm having a blast 'modding' in my own stuff at the moment. Yesterday I added a vampire race. Have it so they don't eat food, lose health daily, gain health from drinking blood from your slaves. Also have the ability to create new vampires out of your slaves and feed your progeny your own blood for them to regain their own health. Disabled the heal spell so have to rely on bandages for healing the living. Its basically a whole level of micromanagement for a few stat boosts, but its a lot of fun trying to see how many vampires I can 'maintain' on the slow healing of the living.

Ollam

Nov 20, 2017
I seem to have run into a problem. At the end of the quest for Emily and Tisha, I go to Gorn, buy Tisha, don't brand her and once at home I have tried asking for no reward and for sex, it goes to the sex scene and once I get the option to offer her a place at the mansion it ends, and no Tisha, it loops back ot her being in Gorn and having to be bought again, just an endless cycle.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
I seem to have run into a problem. At the end of the quest for Emily and Tisha, I go to Gorn, buy Tisha, don't brand her and once at home I have tried asking for no reward and for sex, it goes to the sex scene and once I get the option to offer her a place at the mansion it ends, and no Tisha, it loops back ot her being in Gorn and having to be bought again, just an endless cycle.
That quest works fine for me; I just tried it with the sex scene and asking her to work for me. I did it in version 1.0d with no mods. That quest has not had any significant changes in several years, so it is likely that something related to the mansion is the cause of the problem. On the off chance that you have v1.0a and recently finished Cali's questline, I recommend downloading v1.0d from itch.io to fix the problem, especially if the end of day report doesn't show up anymore. Otherwise, which version of the game do you have and which mods have been used?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
So, I was exploring Amber Road and I went into the deep region, where enemies are stronger.
I found two Ayneris(es): unfortunately I could enslave only one. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is from a modded version of V.0.5.25. I suppose the bug doesn't happen anymore in V1.0... and maybe it didn't happen before either. Still it has been fun.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
So, I was exploring Amber Road and I went into the deep region, where enemies are stronger.
I found two Ayneris(es): unfortunately I could enslave only one. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is from a modded version of V.0.5.25. I suppose the bug doesn't happen anymore in V1.0... and maybe it didn't happen before either. Still it has been fun.
Indeed, this has been resolved in v1.0a; exploring the deeper parts of regions caused an increase in the number of enemies, which also effected quest battles.

Reactions: scrumbles

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
Is there a way to make the PC super good at sex, or should I just keep using the stim potion thing on the slave? Also, is there a way to enchant items? Or can you only just find them in dungeons and stuff? Does it have to do with the book I found? Thanks.
To "enchant item" they are a way, you have surely already found "blue item" while fighting bandit and so like a dager with a bonus of speed and thing like that, well if you go to the dark city as i like to call her =), you know the underground city with a black market that you unlock after talking to the guy on the market after obtain from him the farm =)
and here you can use those item to conbine 3 of them to obtain a random one =)
and you can't obtain that way a lot of enchanced item like, living body suit, magic staff, elf sword, ... BUT remember to save before go there cause usualy you are pretty unlucky =)

Also for the sex part, well as i know no but you can manage that by keep in mind the kink of your slave =)
also you can use the mod who is by default on your game =)
wich can make you be abble to go from x turn in sexual interaction to for example 35 or more =)
also don't forget to use "permanent" action, so keep groping and kissing while fuking to be quick =)

Jyu_viole_g

May 4, 2018
Is it possible to create a trait and make said trait 'starter slave only'? like making a super OP trait but you don't want anyone else but your starter slave to have it. If so, How?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Is it possible to create a trait and make said trait 'starter slave only'? like making a super OP trait but you don't want anyone else but your starter slave to have it. If so, How?
I guess I'd edit files\scripts\traits.gd in Notepad++ and create a custom trait. In the "effect" section I'd detail what the trait does (see how other traits are defined, e.g. "Strong"). The trait should be tagged as "secondary".

Then I'd make the trait available during the creation of the starter slave. I guess I'd open files\scripts\mainmenu.gd, find the lines:
if i.tags.has("secondary") || forbiddentraits.has(i):
and replace them with:
if (i.tags.has("secondary") && (i.name != NAME_OF_THE_SPECIAL_TRAIT_BETWEEN_QUOTES)) || forbiddentraits.has(i):

Being the trait tagged as "secondary", neither new slaves can have it, nor they can unlock it via the Mutate spell. Maybe the only exception is if slaves inherit from their parents, but I am not sure.

Please note that I didn't test my solution. You'd better backup the game scripts before editing them.

Reactions: Jyu_viole_g

qyubi

Jul 6, 2018
hi i have an problem one of my slaves is birth a child and a window opend then i clicked the raise the child and i chose a name and there was a 3 option i clicked the child but nothing heppend, it stays the where i chose the name i need help (english is not my primary language-im playing in sandbox mod )

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
hi i have an problem one of my slaves is birth a child and a window opend then i clicked the raise the child and i chose a name and there was a 3 option i clicked the child but nothing heppend, it stays the where i chose the name i need help (english is not my primary language-im playing in sandbox mod )
Hi! Sorry, I don't know the solution.
- what version are you playing?
- did you install any mods? If so, what version?
- what does the terminal say? It's a black window like this

qyubi

Jul 6, 2018
Hi! Sorry, I don't know the solution.
- what version are you playing?
- did you install any mods? If so, what version?
- what does the terminal say? It's a black window like this
here it is Version public 1.0a and i install potrait and body image mod

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
The one in the OP? I'm not sure the saves are compatible, but you may want to download V1.0d from (the website says it's 1.0a but it's 1.0d), then add the latest by Ankmairdor.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
here it is Version public 1.0a and i install potrait and body image mod
The top portion of the errors on your terminal is hidden. Though that may or may not be relevant since you appear to have no data for that baby, which could result from a load error but more often means that the data was lost due to an error in a prior session. If it is a load error, then it may be possible to recover the baby, otherwise it is completely lost. Though there is a complicated process for attempting to re-create the baby data, it is probably better to simply abort and get pregnant again.

Either way, I don't think updating the game will fix your problem as the loading of save files has not significantly changed. If anything it is likely to make this matter a tad bit worse, since without the Debug mod the game will default to crashing instead of the GUI being unresponsive(though they are effectively the same outcome). On the plus side, the save file will be compatible with v1.0d if it was made with v1.0a. Though, I have concerns about that since many of the baby data problems originate prior to v0.5.25

If the mod you speak of is the Improved Random Portrait mod or a portrait pack, then it will not be the source of the problem. Though most other portrait mods should not have this result, without being sure of which mod I cannot rule it out completely.

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Just a quick question, when can you get the enhanced brand? (by leveling up in the mage guild? In the Main story? or from the story of one of the characters?)

I know it's already unlocked in sandbox mode, but when does it unlock in story mode?

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Just a quick question, when can you get the enhanced brand? (by leveling up in the mage guild? In the Main story? or from the story of one of the characters?)

I know it's already unlocked in sandbox mode, but when does it unlock in story mode?
The advanced brand(edit: referred to as "Refined Brand" during quest) unlocks after you give Melissa a fairy. You only need to progress the story quest to unlock it, though there are sidequests that need to be progressed during the early stages of story mode, so don't rush too much.

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
The advanced brand unlocks after you give Melissa a fairy. You only need to progress the story quest to unlock it, though there are sidequests that need to be progressed during the early stages of story mode, so don't rush too much.
Thank you, I'm grinding money and experience first with "that slave" for now, before I start the main story.

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes