Danv

Aug 21, 2020
hay trying to use the mods but cant figer it out
unpack, drop into AppData\Roaming\Strive\mods, activate in game (mods -> click to highlight mod -> apply)
folder structure:
\mods\whatever_your_mod_name\info.txt

edit: you can also open mod folder from game mod menu

Last edited:

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
unpack, drop into AppData\Roaming\Strive\mods, activate in game (mods -> click to highlight mod -> apply)
folder structure:
\mods\whatever_your_mod_name\info.txt

edit: you can also open mod folder from game mod menu
ok still strugling i dont normaly do this kind and im trying to add all four but two conflict sance there named the same

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
ok still strugling i dont normaly do this kind and im trying to add all four but two conflict sance there named the same
Many mods are not compatible with each other, and only a few work well with any other mods. Some mods are intended for specific versions of Strive, and only a few work well for most versions of Strive. Usually people can only use up to 2 or 3 mods before they run into serious problems. Without knowing which mods you are attempting I can't be certain which are conflicting, but if they are named the same then that's a good indicator of conflicts(even if you renamed one).

Strive has a general guide for applying mods in the mod menu; click the "Help" button. Also, the Strive Discord is the best place for modding help.

melidebby

Feb 15, 2019
If you release your sister or any of your slaves can they ever return?

Or is your sister permanently gone forever?

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
The game seems pretty limited in terms of being able to tell who's related to who. It doesn't keep track of grandchildren, for instance. I encountered a weird case where one of my sons saw his daughter as his sister despite them not being related other than father and daughter simply because she was also one of his half brother's half sister.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
The game seems pretty limited in terms of being able to tell who's related to who. It doesn't keep track of grandchildren, for instance. I encountered a weird case where one of my sons saw his daughter as his sister despite them not being related other than father and daughter simply because she was also one of his half brother's half sister.
Family trees can be really weird in Strive as there aren't the normal limiters of age, sex, and incest. A person can both be a father and bear the children of his grandson. A person can both be a father and a step-mother, both a grandfather and a mother, or both a grandson and a step-grandmother to another person.

The code is also crudely implemented, so it doesn't track facts that well and can lag the game if a lot of slaves are related to each other.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
installed the mods recommended by this dude:

I'd use ARICS Expansion but I don't think I could tolerate a game-breaking bug right now... I save daily so maybe I'll try it.
but the game freeze whenever the mansion screen appear,
here's the error, how to fix it?

Diego.hp

Dec 27, 2017
hello i have a question, i just inicited de game and imput de cheat codo and there is a option that says full galery and i click in it but i dont understand how to accesc it any helap please ?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
but the game freeze whenever the mansion screen appear,
here's the error, how to fix it?
"Farm list mod" is severely outdated and most likely causing problem - just remove it
"Improved Random Portraits" from the link is also outdated - use latest version from for the release
also, don't forget what image packs (portrait/body folders) goes next to mods folder, not inside it
hello i have a question, i just inicited de game and imput de cheat codo and there is a option that says full galery and i click in it but i dont understand how to accesc it any helap please ?
in your mansion screen click [?] button (next to your population number) -> "Show me Character Gallery"

Reactions: Ankmairdor
Jul 29, 2019
Does the sex experience and stuff for the PC actually do anything? Like raise his sex skills or something, or effect how fast he can make slaves cum?

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
"Farm list mod" is severely outdated and most likely causing problem - just remove it
"Improved Random Portraits" from the link is also outdated - use latest version from for the release
also, don't forget what image packs (portrait/body folders) goes next to mods folder, not inside it

in your mansion screen click [?] button (next to your population number) -> "Show me Character Gallery"
that fixed it, thank you
i still had to desactivate and reactivate "Improve Random Portraits" tho'

Last edited:

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
that fixed it, thank you
i still had to desactivate and reactivate "Improve Random Portraits" tho'
Removing and reapplying mods should have no impact unless you changed the files of the mod. Chances are that you deselected the Farm list mod, but forgot to apply the change. So that change also went into effect when you reapplied the random portraits mod.

Does the sex experience and stuff for the PC actually do anything? Like raise his sex skills or something, or effect how fast he can make slaves cum?
There is no sex experience in this game. People can gain sex traits, and some of those impact their response certain actions.

Jul 29, 2019
Removing and reapplying mods should have no impact unless you changed the files of the mod. Chances are that you deselected the Farm list mod, but forgot to apply the change. So that change also went into effect when you reapplied the random portraits mod.

There is no sex experience in this game. People can gain sex traits, and some of those impact their response certain actions.
Is there a way to make the PC super good at sex, or should I just keep using the stim potion thing on the slave? Also, is there a way to enchant items? Or can you only just find them in dungeons and stuff? Does it have to do with the book I found? Thanks.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Is there a way to make the PC super good at sex, or should I just keep using the stim potion thing on the slave? Also, is there a way to enchant items? Or can you only just find them in dungeons and stuff? Does it have to do with the book I found? Thanks.
The only ways to improve the PC's sex abilities are to make them a futa with a tail and an augmented tongue; the first ones increase the number of concurrent actions the PC can have and the last increases the pleasure given from oral(fully working in v1.0d).

If you wish to do better at sex interactions, you need to learn how the system works. The wiki for traits is probably the closest to a publicly available guide. The game scripts can be read with a text editor, but that requires a little bit of programming knowledge.

The stimulant potion has specific limited impacts on sex, basically it aids slaves in gaining traits that require lust. Note, stimulant potions have mild magic toxicity, so using more than a couple on the same person in a short time span will cause problems.

You find enchanted items a bit more in higher level areas(edit: mainly in the chests or as a reward from rescued persons, or bandit leaders). If you don't like them, then exchange them in Umbra for the best possible enchants. The books are related to quests.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes