Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Curious about differences between story mode and sandbox?
Story mode starts you with barely enough resources. Sandbox mode starts you with quite a bit of resources.
Story mode has a main quest line starting at the Mage Guild, which acts a bit like a tutorial and gives access to a couple acquirable NPCs that are not available in sandbox mode. Sandbox mode unlocks many acquirable NPCs early in the game, but skips most of their story and quests.
Story mode requires the main questline be progressed before the farm unlocks. Sandbox mode grants the farm at the beginning.
Edit: Story mode requires you to travel around or progress the main questline to unlock portals and certain areas. Sandbox mode grants you all the portals and access to areas at the beginning.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
It looks like the latest version of this game goes up to 1.0d. Is anyone able to upload it here? Or at least a changelog?

Jul 16, 2017
It looks like the latest version of this game goes up to 1.0d. Is anyone able to upload it here? Or at least a changelog?
I'm not sure if the version here is a mislabeled 1.0d, but if you go to the game's official itch.io page it has 1.0d available to download for free
It does, however, say 1.0a on the itch.io page. That one's definitely mislabeled.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
does anyone know of any body and portrait packs that aren't so heavily weighted towards hentai? Kinda prefer a more western, /aco/, or realist style, if such a pack is out there.

tacodog9

Aug 18, 2020
Yes, it's mislabelled there, as I said.
If you download it you'll see it launch with no console window, a change made for 1.0d, and you can view a changelog in-game that confirms it's 1.0d
as a footnote too, if you want the console window back, there's a mod available:

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Hey guys, got a little question for anyone still playing the 5.25v of this. I just started getting a watermark in the upper left hand corner showing 'NO DC'. Anyone have any clues what this might be?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Hey guys, got a little question for anyone still playing the 5.25v of this. I just started getting a watermark in the upper left hand corner showing 'NO DC'. Anyone have any clues what this might be?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nevermind, it is something within the godot engine conflicting with NVIDIA.
found fix

FearMy3Inch

Dec 16, 2018
Is there any other game like this and that also lets you change the characters images? any other game that lets you customize the hell out of it would be cool too.(y)

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
Is there any other game like this and that also lets you change the characters images? any other game that lets you customize the hell out of it would be cool too.(y)
Have you tried out Strive Conquest yet? The storyline doesn't go very far yet, but there's a lot of RNG dungeon crawling type stuff you can do to mess around and see the new classes/systems for the sequel. Been a couple months since last update but it looks like the dev picked up a bunch of writing volunteers, I'm not on the discord so I don't know what they're up to.

Or there's Lilith's Throne, but that's very much in development hell. There's still some good hours of entertainment and you can customize characters (yourself and some npcs) even more than in the Strive games, but don't get your expectations too high or anything.

CoC2 lets you upload your own main character's image, but there's not a lot of customization of anyone but yourself.

I can't think of any other ones off the top of my head. TiTS maybe? I haven't played it in years though.

FearMy3Inch

Dec 16, 2018
Have you tried out Strive Conquest yet? The storyline doesn't go very far yet, but there's a lot of RNG dungeon crawling type stuff you can do to mess around and see the new classes/systems for the sequel. Been a couple months since last update but it looks like the dev picked up a bunch of writing volunteers, I'm not on the discord so I don't know what they're up to.

Or there's Lilith's Throne, but that's very much in development hell. There's still some good hours of entertainment and you can customize characters (yourself and some npcs) even more than in the Strive games, but don't get your expectations too high or anything.

CoC2 lets you upload your own main character's image, but there's not a lot of customization of anyone but yourself.

I can't think of any other ones off the top of my head. TiTS maybe? I haven't played it in years though.
thanks I'll check them out

Reactions: NajaNaga

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
This thread has some good suggestions: Jack o Nine, Brothel King, Slave Maker, Whore Master (Crazy's Mod).
Free Cities too lets you customize your slaves, but it's just one image per slave. In Brothel King on the contrary, for each slave, you can associate multiple images to any different sexual act. There already are packs for every taste, the list is huge.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
anyone got a save for the story 100%
I don't think that does what you think it does, as the save will not unlock the gallery nor offer interesting gameplay. I recommend trying sandbox mode instead as internally that starts the game with story mode complete but still allows you to get many of the unique characters.

Fallen9182

Jul 10, 2017
Anyone know what version bestiality was removed in? I read it was when the new sex system was added but not what version that was.

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes