fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
The wiki says a slave needs to orgasm from "fetishist" actions to get the pervert trait. What are "fetishist" actions?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
The wiki says a slave needs to orgasm from "fetishist" actions to get the pervert trait. What are "fetishist" actions?
While I personally have never used them, I assume the ones on the S&M tab would be the ones. Possibly the tools tab might enable the option as well.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
The wiki is somewhat wrong, the Pervert trait is acquired by that person participating in perverted actions, which the wiki does list. But the requirement is high lust and it only has a 20% chance per action.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I THINK, i got 'pervert' by simply drilling their ass.
Heck just make that elixir for orgies and start a massive orgy, in there just let them all lead and just sit and watch how your mana increases to massive proportions. Most of them will also get some kinks by the end of it.
Some will be at their breaking point by the end of it so cast the calming magic on them afterwards.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Best loot area? havent figure out how to enter elf town yet
I needed god tier gear for my slave and myself after done learning how the game work and expliot

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Best loot area? havent figure out how to enter elf town yet
I needed god tier gear for my slave and myself after done learning how the game work and expliot
Best armor is the living armor, you can find it in the hidden town.
Should be opening that up around the time you go to Gorn.
Once you outfit your battle group with that armor then roll further down the main quest to open elf town and beyond it as you progress even further with the main story you'll unlock the lost town in the cave beyond elf town.
That place is the best for all sorts of things.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Best armor is the living armor, you can find it in the hidden town.
Should be opening that up around the time you go to Gorn.
Once you outfit your battle group with that armor then roll further down the main quest to open elf town and beyond it as you progress even further with the main story you'll unlock the lost town in the cave beyond elf town.
That place is the best for all sorts of things.
Ahhh cheer
I went all over the land and found those other choice of new game 2 towns and already unlock underground black market and also at main quest about finding cow girls with many tits
right now I grinding money and upgrade point and trying to firgure out how to get to elf town. Do I need something for that traveler merchant girl near elf forest??

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ahhh cheer
I went all over the land and found those other choice of new game 2 towns and already unlock underground black market and also at main quest about finding cow girls with many tits
right now I grinding money and upgrade point and trying to firgure out how to get to elf town. Do I need something for that traveler merchant girl near elf forest??
Elf town will be unlocked once you progress with the main story.
For the rest, check wiki:

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
the godot engine isn't working so any suggestions so i can play strive for power
There is no way other than the Godot Engine to run Strive. There are a few rare issues that have been popping up recently, so it may be possible to fix if we can identify the cause.

If you are on Windows, then get the Debug mod from the itch.io forums and run the debug executable using Command Prompt. This will cause the errors to be shown on Command Prompt rather than disappearing when the game crashes. Post the full errors here as either a screenshot(use Snipping Tool) or copy the text.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
There is no way other than the Godot Engine to run Strive. There are a few rare issues that have been popping up recently, so it may be possible to fix if we can identify the cause.

If you are on Windows, then get the Debug mod from the itch.io forums and run the debug executable using Command Prompt. This will cause the errors to be shown on Command Prompt rather than disappearing when the game crashes. Post the full errors here as either a screenshot(use Snipping Tool) or copy the text.
i look on the forums and couldn't find it so a link to would be appreciated

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
i ran the debug mod and here is what came up
SCRIPT ERROR: loadsettings: Invalid call. Nonexistent function 'has' in base 'String'.
At: res://files/globals.gd:331
Only the first error is relevant (thanks for being thorough, feel free to shorten that post), the rest are caused by debug mode allowing the program to continue running past the error. It's basically like an avalanche causing more debris as it tumbles downhill.

It says that your file settings.ini in the program folder was corrupt. Fortunately, the fix is easy, simply delete that file and the game will make a new one when it starts.

It is likely a blank file(bits are all cleared) of the correct size, but how it came to exist we still don't know. This is only the third known case since about 2 months ago. I can add a preventative fix for handling the file to the bugfix mod, but that won't handle cases that exist before it is applied.

Halfwic

May 22, 2021
I fucked up by misclicking and chose an entire root directory folder for portraits and now it just crashes every time I try to load an image, anyway to change the default folder without going through the "portrait" option?

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
I fucked up by misclicking and chose an entire root directory folder for portraits and now it just crashes every time I try to load an image, anyway to change the default folder without going through the "portrait" option?
It's crashing from trying to add too many images to the display; there is an arbitrary limit that it can handle due various mechanics.

Unfortunately the file in AppData, "progressdata", that stores the path is encrypted so we can't easily reset it by editing it. The simplest recovery is to delete that file, though you will lose your gallery unlock record for CGs and such.

Otherwise, you can edit globals.gd(any decent text editor will work, many use Notepad++) in the program folder by changing line 361(if mods, then use the find utility to locate "get('folders')") from "if temp:" to "if false:". This will cause the game to disregard the file when it starts and use the default values. It may save those to file automatically or you may need to access and exit the options menu. Simply return that line to normal, restart the game, and set the paths how you want.

If you mess up when editing globals.gd, then simply copy the globals.gd from the "backup" folder over the top of it to reset.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
I think i already downloaded the art packs but..

still just wanted to know if someone created another art pack, a mix at least when comes to fight X npc that shows what they actually are instead of a ? and else..

Images of Males too and others that changes the "?" ones..

any idea? jus curious~

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes