Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
So is this game worth a go if my main reasons for looking at this were the Incest and Pregnancy tags. I get that Pregnancy is normally a late game thing at best, so it's normally a tough ask at this stage in the dev cycle. From what I've gleaned from using search, Incest from the MC's perspective is not in the game yet either?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So is this game worth a go if my main reasons for looking at this were the Incest and Pregnancy tags. I get that Pregnancy is normally a late game thing at best, so it's normally a tough ask at this stage in the dev cycle. From what I've gleaned from using search, Incest from the MC's perspective is not in the game yet either?
It is, MC is having sex with his sister already and you can see the that the two other sisters are also interested in MC. Also his mom, cousin and aunt will be possible part of the harem.

Reactions: Siddington

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
so were gonna see every man and hid dog fucking to prove all the women are been cheeted on before the MC actually bangs anyone ... yeah im out no thx
WTF are you talking about? MC is the only dick that has sex in this story dude.

• Haha
Reactions: Feyd

MFGonad

Dec 22, 2020
Great story line. A couple of problems that I noticed. I had the MC turn down the doctor's sessions and also turned down the ditz at the bar on "Cheat night". I believe both were mentioned in the meeting with Helen in her office in a way opposite to how I answered those choices. I also, like others turned down Helen after the cuckqueen manipulation confession...not cool. Also, why did he drink the "kool-aid", that was dumb, a choice not to would have been nice. It is what it is. Thanks for all your work though dev! Highly recommend this VN.

Reactions: LordWanze

Rintal

May 6, 2017
The most boring type of game. A stupid, straightforward harem, without much intrigue and with an absurd plot. All the women within a hundred kilometer radius want the MC for no reason. Simply because he is such a sweetheart. And of course, all of them, not only don’t mind, but just happy to share him with everyone else.
Tasteless.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The most boring type of game. A stupid, straightforward harem, without much intrigue and with an absurd plot. All the women within a hundred kilometer radius want the MC for no reason. Simply because he is such a sweetheart. And of course, all of them, not only don’t mind, but just happy to share him with everyone else.
Tasteless.
Well to each his own, personaly i find the game in your sig way worse...and speaking about the MC being a sweetheart.

But why do you even play a clearly labeled 'straightforward harem game' as you call it and then complain about it because you don't like harem...i mean, what did you expect ?

Reactions: DoverUK25 and Feyd

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Well to each his own, personaly i find the game in your sig way worse...and speaking about the MC being a sweetheart.

But why do you even play a clearly labeled 'straightforward harem game' as you call it and then complain about it because you don't like harem...i mean, what did you expect ?
Harems can be fun and interesting. I was hoping to see one of them.

MellowRebel

Dec 1, 2022
I have a question I want to delete a previous game and can not find the alternate location for the files. I moved the previous game to another drive and searched APPDATA for the save files and found nothing.

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Oh boy.. under Windows 10 x64 (my case) it's saves is there:
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SDV01-1619789309
.. but you haven't provided even your OS name/version.. :WaitWhat:

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
the WT is getting flagged as a virus from the mixdrop link by firefox/fsecure/win10 (one of them adds a warning and stooping the dl but downloading the zip file from patreon looks fine(?)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
the WT is getting flagged as a virus from the mixdrop link by firefox/fsecure/win10 (one of them adds a warning and stooping the dl but downloading the zip file from patreon looks fine(?)
Mixdrop is a bunch of shit and only use it if you have a good add blocker because the first time you click on the download button its goes to a add or viruses.

Use one of the other download site for anything you want to download.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
One Year Journey: Reflections and Gratitude

1713903905999.png

The first thing I can say is thank you very much for your support all this time, from the beginning, not only paid members, but also those who like this game and gave me moral support to keep working.

And especially to the financial supporters, thanks from the deepest, because from all of you I was able to upgrade my GPU to a RTX 3090 and other supporting devices, not to mention the electricity costs and so on, which would be silly if I mention them one by one, lol.

This is now my only job. Yes, I quit my old job completely and decided to dive deeper into the world of VNs.
Basically, I am grateful for all of this, and hopefully I will be granted the health to continue working every day, well, not really, sometimes I need a day off in a week.

Oh, I also want to thank my friend, Joegamerdude84, who helped me co-write the script for some episodes 2 and 3. We stopped working together by mutual agreement, but again, thanks and kudos to him. I wish him the best of luck with his work on his own VNs.✌

During this one-year journey, I received a lot of feedback, both positive and negative, so I'll continue to use it as a basis for improving this game.
Reflections on this feedback will be divided into the following points:

✔ Why are there so many characters here?

As you know, the core of this story is about the succession of Frank's company, which I think would be lacking if Frank's circle wasn't surrounded by a lot of people, right? The same goes for Macy's circle. I apologize if anyone doesn't like that, but the big concept here is a harem game, so...

What about the Love Interests (Li) here, who are they?

I've actually discussed this in the future game collection, but I'll explain more clearly here:

The primary Love Interests here are:

• Anna
  • Madison
  • Vinna
  • Angelina (Landlady)
  • Reyna
  • Macy
  • Jessie
The secondary Love Interests here are:

• Elliana
  • Helen
  • Mel
  • Hanna
  • Diana
  • Naomi
  • Sara
  • Mona
  • Cho
  • Emy
  • Miri
What's my plan with this:

Basically, there will be a storyline that I hope you'll like, so every character will have their turn. However, I'm still going to focus on the primay love interests according to their storyline and timeline, and I'm going to gather them in places that suit their roles.

For example (this is not a spoiler, this won't actually happen), Angelina, Elliana, Vinna, and Mel will gather in a fashion shop to run the business, and the others will get their respective roles as well.

✔ What will happen with the other girls:

Side girls or other characters: Sophie, Dr. Mary, and Penny seem to appear earlier than others, namely Sena and Chloe. I apologize to their fans (Sena dan Chloe); I admit that I gave them false hope by flirting with them on several occasions, this doesn't mean there won't be scenes with them in the future, but it can be said that it's not a priority. I was going to remove the flirting part and turn it into regular conversation, but it's already done, so I'll just leave it at that for now.

✔ Steam release?

Yes, of course I'll try, but my plan is to finish at least one season first. Hopefully, with all your support and the sales from Steam, I'll finally have a proper workstation and other computers in the future, so I won't be working alone anymore. In particular, there will be dedicated animators and programmers who can help me work on this game and other games in the future, of course after I finish this game.

✔ Forced scenes?

I was going to change the Cho and Emy scenes to optional, but, well, it's already done. It would take too long to change them, and it would break the whole system and make you start from scratch, which I'm sure you wouldn't want to do, right? So yeah, I'm planning to make almost everything optional except for Anna and Macy's scenes, because they're part of the basic plot. But don't worry, for the Harem lovers there will always be options to get everything.

So, I'm thinking of fixing all this (and pause the billing while doing this) when I do the Steam release, which means Season 1 is done, and I think that will take at least a year. Because I feel like Season 2 is a continuation of the big plot that has already passed, so it could be just the ending or not, I haven't decided yet. There might still be a Season 3... but well, let's talk about that later.

That's at least what I can say as I reflect on this one year journey. Thanks again for your support all this time. I'll do my best to give you the best and to update you as soon as possible.

Stay awesome, and good day to you all, cheers.

Warm regards,

BlueInk

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes