JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
How come this VN has CHEATING tag when MC's fiancé is fully aware and encouraging of his affairs?... :unsure: ;)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
How come this VN has CHEATING tag when MC's fiancé is fully aware and encouraging of his affairs?... :unsure: ;)
Yea the mc is allowed to have sex with other women but I am pretty sure the other women in the game don't have permission from their partners to have sex with the mc.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Damn Reyna is really nasty and such a gold digger,
Lied to her husband for months,
Got a home and all other things,
Left him,
Got more money from her father 300k,
Went on a vacation for weeks,
Came back to live in a Mansion brought by her brother for free,
Drink his alcohol and then get the bimbo treatment for free from her brother too,
For never studying, struggling, having shitload of cash, she sure acts like a tragic heroine,
Dont know if the developer was going for this but this is how she comes across .
She sounds straight out of the podcast Fresh n Fit or Whatever. The modern woman. Bleed a man dry to live life on easy mode.

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Yea the mc is allowed to have sex with other women but I am pretty sure the other women in the game don't have permission from their partners to have sex with the mc.
I'm just curious who exactly is going to end up pregnant. Seems a lot of the women that could end up in the harem are getting really close to menopause.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Damn Reyna is really nasty and such a gold digger,
Lied to her husband for months,
Got a home and all other things,
Left him,
Got more money from her father 300k,
Went on a vacation for weeks,
Came back to live in a Mansion brought by her brother for free,
Drink his alcohol and then get the bimbo treatment for free from her brother too,
For never studying, struggling, having shitload of cash, she sure acts like a tragic heroine,
Dont know if the developer was going for this but this is how she comes across .
I just finish the new update and actually, it's clear that she was completely the opposite of what you are saying. Maybe you didn't understand? Because all you say about her is the wrong take and I can't understand why you say that? She didn't want any of that you know...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Have to agree, the MC's reaction to how the family made Anna a cuckqean was bad, or should i say he had no reaction at all...i mean, i get that the result is a good one for him, but how they treated Anna was such a shitty thing to do...

Well at least Anna's sister seems kinda remorseful, so depending if she comes clean with Anna she gets a chance, the other 3 can fuck off.
The date with Miri was disappointing, go to bar, speak with Helen, get proudly told it was her idea to manipulate Anna, reject Helen, get shit faced because of one drink, leave...having done absolutly nothing with Miri...:cautious:

As for that family doctor, i hope we can make sure she does lose her license.
Doesn't get much lower than a psychologist which is manipulating her patient as ordered.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
As for that family doctor, i hope we can make sure she does lose her license.
Doesn't get much lower than a psychologist which is manipulating her patient as ordered.
I'm sure the AVN medical licensing board will get right on that.

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
having done absolutly nothing with Miri...:cautious:
Oh shit, sorry guys, not my original intention, there should be a continuation of the date with Miri even if you reject Helen. I'll fix it in the next update.

get shit faced because of one drink
And I will also revise the "drunk" part here and add choices later on.

speak with Helen, get proudly told it was her idea to manipulate Anna
Alright, it seems like some people don't like Helen right now. Well, actually, there are some things that haven't been revealed from that conversation yet, so we'll see in episode 6 :)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Oh shit, sorry guys, not my original intention, there should be a continuation of the date with Miri even if you reject Helen. I'll fix it in the next update.
Ah ok, so that wasn't intended, i wondered why there is no Miri content just because you rejected Helen.
Alright, it seems like some people don't like Helen right now. Well, actually, there are some things that haven't been revealed from that conversation yet, so we'll see in episode 6 :)
I will wait and see, that being said, i don't mind to reject some LI's because i don't like them, more than enough of them to choose from and honestly i dislike the doctor just as much :LOL:

Reactions: TheBlueInk
Jan 16, 2023
Not surprised, tbh. Underhanded and manipulative. Not very good traits, but I think most of it has to do with the MC's reaction, or rather, the lack of any reaction. If he grew some balls and put her in her place, and she apologised, there would be little discontent.

I also rejected the therapist because she's just nasty, lol. Besides, there is no way in hell you could make me trust that she would honour confidentiality considering her background.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hey are you drugging me?
I'm totally not drugging you. Don't you trust your Auntie?
*totally gets drugged*

I feel like MC might have deserved this one.
I tend to agree with you :ROFLMAO:

Not sure why she would even give him that crap to relax, especially when he's there on a date...
On the other hand, she probably wanted to gloss over that she was the main culprit behind Anna's manipulation and wanted the MC, what better way than to drug him.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
TheBlueInk Please do not tell me the "New Reyna" means plastic surgery and you just mean she will be seeing that doctor in her shrink capacity. Reyna is a bit messed up, mentally, already, plastic surgery does not fix that and she sure as shit doesn't need it anyway.

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
so were gonna see every man and hid dog fucking to prove all the women are been cheeted on before the MC actually bangs anyone ... yeah im out no thx

• Hey there
Reactions: DoverUK25
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes