monksims

Mar 17, 2019
The character cards (aka "cheat_menu", although it handles no cheat codes) screen is misbehaving. It shows the current dialogue line and advances the dialogue after closing the screen. By changing CC.rpy's line 108 into
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the screen becomes a proper menu, so the dialogue isn't shown AND closing the screen returns to the same dialogue. Also, no need to show the "title_screen" because it has no content.

Reactions: TheBlueInk

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
The character cards (aka "cheat_menu", although it handles no cheat codes) screen is misbehaving. It shows the current dialogue line and advances the dialogue after closing the screen. By changing CC.rpy's line 108 into
Thank you so much... And yes, your code works perfectly. I spent up to 2 days trying to figure this out, but it still ended up failing, lol.

Reactions: Feyd

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
I just played and i liked it a lot
very good story , nice story flow ,good visuals,and beautiful LI and Good and strong MC.
Moreover for me at least i found it very refreshing that the LI aren't lesbians or bi and for once i found a good harem VN without lesbian content.
Though i feel pity for Anna because i feel that her own family and the psychologist manipulated her to be a cuckquean... from what i saw at least Anna was pushed in that direction....
Nonetheless i found it very good harem VN , i trully enjoyed it and im looking forward for more chapters.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Damn Reyna is really nasty and such a gold digger,
Lied to her husband for months,
Got a home and all other things,
Left him,
Got more money from her father 300k,
Went on a vacation for weeks,
Came back to live in a Mansion brought by her brother for free,
Drink his alcohol and then get the bimbo treatment for free from her brother too,
For never studying, struggling, having shitload of cash, she sure acts like a tragic heroine,
Dont know if the developer was going for this but this is how she comes across .

Jan 16, 2023
Though i feel pity for Anna because i feel that her own family and the psychologist manipulated her to be a cuckquean... from what i saw at least Anna was pushed in that direction....
Nonetheless i found it very good harem VN , i trully enjoyed it and im looking forward for more chapters.
That part of the story is weird. They did Anna dirty and for no reason. The harem thing was just the grandfather's whim and wish. MC doesn't have to follow it, lol. The only reasonable explanation is that they were hot for MC all along. That still makes them horrible people, though

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
That part of the story is weird. They did Anna dirty and for no reason. The harem thing was just the grandfather's whim and wish. MC doesn't have to follow it, lol. The only reasonable explanation is that they were hot for MC all along. That still makes them horrible people, though
MC loves Anna and wanted to stay faithful until Anna told him she doesnt mind... but when MC learned that her family manipulated Anna to be cuckqueen, then MC he should at least be somewhat angry or do something about it... her family / psychologist basically played mind games with his future wife..... so they can create a harem and control the company(because they dont know that the mc is the owner of the company) ....
that didn't feel right to me ....
MC should have told them to stay away from his wife and fire the psychologist....
and if the wife was far gone and still wanted to be cuckqueen by that point , then he could have proceed to create a harem..
but at least he should have told her the truth
MC : honey your family mind rape you to be cuckqueen so they can control the company.

Last edited:

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
It's weird right? It's unethical and illegal. The story just kind of brushes over it as if it's nothing. You hit that part in the game and it's jarring. The MC just seems to ignore it.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
MC loves Anna and wanted to stay faithful until Anna told him she doesnt mind... but when MC learned that her family manipulated Anna to be cuckqueen, then MC he should at least be somewhat angry or do something about it... her family / psychologist basically played mind games with his future wife..... so they can create a harem and control the company(because they dont know that the mc is the owner of the company) ....
that didn't feel right to me ....
MC should have told them to stay away from his wife and fire the psychologist....
and if the wife was far gone and still wanted to be cuckqueen by that point , then he could have proceed to create a harem..
MC : honey your family mind rape you to be cuckqueen so they can control the company.
He just wants to have his harem more so he probably is internally thanking the psychologist lol. We could see he was having trouble at staying monogamous at the start of the game

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Damn Reyna is really nasty and such a gold digger
I think you missed some points about her :unsure:, but if that's your opinion, I'm fine with it.

I would like to inform people that I held a vote on the concept of "New Reyna" and here are the results:

And well... I could answer the discussion about this, but wouldn't it be better if the answers started to be shown in the next episodes? :)

ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
I think you missed some points about her :unsure:, but if that's your opinion, I'm fine with it.

I would like to inform people that I held a vote on the concept of "New Reyna" and here are the results:

So another Silicon Barbie Doll with ugly Fake Lips and ugly Fake Tits. Like the Majority of the Cast. The moment the MC told Reyna She should see the Doc to get an overhaul, I was afraid something like that would happen. Another VN where the Author turns real Woman into ugly Dolls AFTER introducing them. Shame. Well it seems the main Audience here is into Silicon Barbie Dolls. Sad but you do you. Good Luck with your VN. Have a nice Day.

crom32

Jun 12, 2023

Hi man, really appreciate your work, I enjoy your game. Her lips and breasts are a bit big for my taste (and may look deformed) but the overall model is very nice! Is just my 2 cents.

Overall, thank you for the game and I really hope you continue it's development!:giggle:

Reactions: TheBlueInk

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Hi man, really appreciate your work, I enjoy your game. Her lips and breasts are a bit big for my taste (and may look deformed) but the overall model is very nice! Is just my 2 cents.
Oops, yeah, I think the lips are a bit too big.

Overall, thank you for the game and I really hope you continue it's development!:giggle:
Thank you, appreciate it. :) (y)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes