• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
A city full of beautiful women ... but the game has no soul ... feels cold and flawless ... doesn't kick me ... good luck

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HX_Eros

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
Hello, so I kinda like the game, beginning is a bit long but nothing wrong.
Renders are nice, characters have their differencies, good.

But first of all MC is engaged in the beginning of the story, I don't like that and it doesn't give me the chance to choose without cheating. Talking about that, he already did it. MC is lustful and follow his instincts.
I will continue the story but I don't think that I will finish her.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Strong Desire [v0.5] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 506mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Feyd and Moisst

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Don't recall this one before, looks not bad.

Could someone give me a vague overview of the relationships with and without patch? I might consider either.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Obviously, you've never done anything like making an AVN. You can't even bother to put up an avatar. :LOL:
It's easy to tell that The Blue Ink has spent countless hours on his game, which is of high quality.

Since you couldn't be arsed to pay attention to what I actually commented on, I was replying to someone commenting on Devs generally reworking their games, I didn't say this one particularly was doing that but in general most Devs did that, I never stated anything about this Dev in particular, so come off your high horse you twat. Also if you think most Devs with games here aren't in to making money for as little effort as possible, you haven't been paying attention to the countless games on this website.

See unlike you that have merely been here for huh... wow jeez 2 days huh? Weird that somehow someone that as only been here for 2 days would already have a grasp of how things go on this website... one would think this might be an alt account made by someone to white knight for Devs... anyhow the point is I have been here for like 4 years at this point, I have seen countless games come and go, I think after 4 years I have a better understanding of how things work on this website, than someone that as been here for only 2 days.

Also mocking me because I don't have an avatar? Why should I give a care about putting some random pic there since no one in their right mind is going to put their real face their anyway, I could just grab some random anime girl's picture or even some random girl's picture and put it there, but I haven't bothered because some of the images I typically use as go to avatar I'd rather not have be on a pirate website to possibly be used to connect with my stuff off this website, so I decided to just leave it as is anyway.

Jan 16, 2023
I'll be honest, I'm also a real hater of reworks because, most of the times, it is, as Lady Lydia says, but I think this rework is an actual improvement that was needed, unlike the typical money grab. At least, that's how it feels to me. In fact, I had a somewhat negative review of this game from a while ago, and now I want to figure out how to delete that review to rewrite it because I really feel the game has improved by leaps and bounds.

There are obviously still some issues, though. First of all, some scenes are forced and it seems that some LIs you just can't opt out of, which is honestly a major bummer. Another thing that bothers me is that the story has major drama, but nobody reacts like humans to that drama. In particular, the MC is the biggest offender. He has the most milquetoast reactions to everything and I can't help but see him as an NPC.

I think this game's biggest strength is the mystery aspect. It's what really got me going, eager to see more, but the resolutions are a bit bland because no one character is willing to take an antagonistic stance. Even Mona, the bitchy LI, gets a sob story that dissolves the drama with no satisfactory resolution. This game would be great if it embraced the drama rather than escaping it. For instance:

That aside, great job on the rework and the new chapters. Definitely an improvement from my initial impression of the game.

Nov 22, 2018
So if you you use the incest patch, does it change the girlfriend's family into your family? Because honestly, I find it a bit hotter the original way if that's the case.

Jan 17, 2021
Hey what is LDS short for in the context of this game? I've seen that pop up as a stat that can go up or down depending on the choices, but I'm drawing a blank on what it's short for.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I know the game is oriented to have a harem, but since there are choices (I think in most cases) of which girls you can put in the harem, at least there should be a follow up to your decisions. :cautious:
For example I rejected the girl in the bar, who offers the MC to go some place to fuck, just like that, a whore who wants to cheat on her husband. So I'm not the least bit interested.
But then when talking to aunt Helen, she asks the MC directly, if he fucked the girl in the bar and the MC says yes, when it was the opposite.
So it's little things, but they take you out of context.
On the other hand, still waiting for the sex scene with Cho, she still has the old character design.
I don't use drugs in real life, beyond some liquor on certain and special occasions, so the scene with Aunt Helen seemed like a waste to me, those drinks seem more like powerful narcotics, so they don't interest me, a pity really, I would have preferred not to drink anything and have more intimacy with Aunt Helen.:confused:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey what is LDS short for in the context of this game? I've seen that pop up as a stat that can go up or down depending on the choices, but I'm drawing a blank on what it's short for.
Leadership, not for sure if its or does anything yet.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
So if you you use the incest patch, does it change the girlfriend's family into your family? Because honestly, I find it a bit hotter the original way if that's the case.
No, you have your own family, while your girlfriend's family is separate, so their are two major families involved in this game, both families have plenty of girls and women to seduce, which is where the incest come in, for those that are part of your family.

someniceguy

Dec 5, 2017
Is there a way to separate how MC calls Anna's family? I understand if one of the characters would prefer to have such nicknames, but everyone doing that is very weird and sound uncanny.

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
But then when talking to aunt Helen, she asks the MC directly, if he fucked the girl in the bar and the MC says yes, when it was the opposite.
Actually, the MC does not say "Yes". MC says something like this: "Well, I, how do I put this...? I...". I mean, this is an "in-between" sentence, whether the MC would do it or has done it, but I admit that this makes it ambiguous. So, thanks for the feedback, I will fix it to be clearer for the next update, so there will be a difference in the conversation whether the MC does it or not.

I don't use drugs in real life, beyond some liquor on certain and special occasions, so the scene with Aunt Helen seemed like a waste to me, those drinks seem more like powerful narcotics, so they don't interest me, a pity really, I would have preferred not to drink anything and have more intimacy with Aunt Helen
About that

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Actually, the MC does not say "Yes". MC says something like this: "Well, I, how do I put this...? I...". I mean, this is an "in-between" sentence, whether the MC would do it or has done it, but I admit that this makes it ambiguous. So, thanks for the feedback, I will fix it to be clearer for the next update, so there will be a difference in the conversation whether the MC does it or not.

About that

That's fine, I understand a little better now, but you can't blame me, when even Aunt Helen said something like: "Are you going to fuck any girl that comes in front of you?" (when I didn't) or something like that, even if she was just joking.;) So that's why the confusion.

And with the drinks, we'll have to see how that evolves, maybe what you have planned will be fun as you say, but for the moment it was Aunt Helen's excuse for not taking things further, so for now that drink is my enemy.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
0x52_URM - only older versions 1.0.3 works good, detect choices.
newer versions 2.x.x - not works choice detection.

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
And with the drinks, we'll have to see how that evolves, maybe what you have planned will be fun as you say, but for the moment it was Aunt Helen's excuse for not taking things further, so for now that drink is my enemy.
Yeah, we'll see how it goes later.. :)
And no worries, in the next scene with Helen, there's no need to drink that drink again.

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes