IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
She reminds me of someone but I'm terrible with names.
sun shine love? where mc moves to island to help his sister run hotel?

It just automatically names them for you, Dad/Mom/Sis/Aunt, etc.

Not really needed if you've played before, and have saves and you like how you named them.
the prologue states you move into your fiance's family house. so im guessing the incest patch is just fan service and actual patch to opt the incest thats actually been in the game right? i dont mind incest if its part of the story, but if its fan service i rather just play the original.
downloading at the moment so i will see for my self but figured id ask.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

the prologue states you move into your fiance's family house. so im guessing the incest patch is just fan service and actual patch to opt the incest thats actually been in the game right? i dont mind incest if its part of the story, but if its fan service i rather just play the original.
Lol, I meant a real person not that terrible game.

• Haha
Reactions: El Tanque

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
I've created an incest patch to change the default relationship for the latest release (ep-3b).

Extract it to the "game" folder and select "Yes" to replace the scripts.

Let me know if there's an error.

Nicely dunn...... by the way..... can i use your mod with the WT-Mod? :unsure: :unsure::unsure:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Why not all three sister change their model? Mona look really old compared to her other two sister, like the same age as her mom.:ROFLMAO:
Are the model of Emy and Cho changed ?

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

Well, your fiancé's family aren't the only ladies you interact with during the course of the story, the Mc's "household" will be involved as well...

Are the previous parts completely reworked or does it need more work?
Mostly done, anything else will be spelling and grammar fixes. Maybe minor dialog changes if needed for any reason. But nothing else that should require a restart or change any context for future events.

The game finish still same with before
Odd, there ought to be more at the end.

Why not all three sister change their model? Mona look really old compared to her other two sister, like the same age as her mom.:ROFLMAO:
Are the model of Emy and Cho changed ?
Cho has a little change, but it was minimal. As for Mona looking older, I don't know if Blueink had this idea, but I blame it on living on a cruise ship most of the time for the last few years. She's just had a lot of sun exposer, she spent more time on deck drinking cocktails then was probably prudent, :ROFLMAO: So she is tanner and it's given here a bit of an older look because of that, but that's just my head canon.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 2698140
Strong Desire [v0.3a] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Mod Features.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
just heads up. game updated

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes