Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Has no-one been able to rip the new scenes?

I'd love to do it and upload it myself if I knew where to find the videos, but the base files don't seem to have them stored anywhere.
Maybe they are in a resource file (don't know the extension or how to edit them)
either way, the other videos seem to also just be recorded in game because they don't loop smoothly or anything like that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JohnDonut

JohnDonut

Oct 27, 2021
Maybe they are in a resource file (don't know the extension or how to edit them)
either way, the other videos seem to also just be recorded in game because they don't loop smoothly or anything like that
Possibly. I've even tried to show hidden files in the hopes they would be somewhere but no luck.

It's a shame I can't even run the game as I have a screen recorder. Although the person who kindly did the Taron update had everything in folders titled as they appeared in the game, so not sure if they took the extra time to do the naming, or if there's a way to get the files out somehow.

I recall they had two scenes in one (accidentally), but it there was no menu where they selected the next scene (unless it was queued to play after one another in Pandora?)

I hate having to beg and it seems no-one has been able/willing to do the new batch so would love to do it myself and then share it.

Yes, I know some scenes have been uploaded to R34hentai, but they're 720 webms and I'd personally would prefer 1080 mp4s.

Garglesk

May 24, 2018
The scenes aren't pre rendered videos so there are no files to find, you would need to record them

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Ah, well guess I better just wait until someone is kind enough to record it.

The game stutters when I try and run it so don't think anyone would be interested in 5-10fps scenes.
I recording it because I got tired of waiting, however it is on 1080p 60fps, but you will have to wait until tomorrow (because I will have to edit some parts, and make it look similar to the guy who posted before me), if you were waiting 4K sorry dude, I do not have a 4K monitor.

JohnDonut

Oct 27, 2021
I recording it because I got tired of waiting, however it is on 1080p 60fps, but you will have to wait until tomorrow (because I will have to edit some parts, and make it look similar to the guy who posted before me), if you were waiting 4K sorry dude, I do not have a 4K monitor.
Thank you so much for doing this. The resolution is more than fine! Really appreciate it and thanks again.

Reactions: Dragon x Hunter

JohnDonut

Oct 27, 2021
yeah I will try fix that tomorrow, I recorded those while working so.... :HideThePain:
Thanks again for this but is the following DEMI scene in the game somewhere:

I've not seen it in previous updates and it was uploaded along with some of the Sova ones?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I could have sworn I saw a Kunoichi scene with tentacles (or at least similar-looking monsters).

However, I can't seem to find anything like that.

Does studio FOW even have any tentacle scenes (other than the Harley one)?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I am on it xD
Social life takes perv time away

Edit: here is the link with the fixed animations, I did as best as I could
what do you mean "fixed"?