Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
I could have sworn I saw a Kunoichi scene with tentacles (or at least similar-looking monsters).

However, I can't seem to find anything like that.

Does studio FOW even have any tentacle scenes (other than the Harley one)?
Look anything like this?

It's from one of their animators and I think got reblogged by them on tumblr, back when that was a thing.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Look anything like this?

It's from one of their animators and I think got reblogged by them on tumblr, back when that was a thing.
No, but that's quite a find! Thanks!

I could've sworn they did something like a "Kunoichi special" or "Kunoichi side story" that involved tentacles or aliens or something similar.

Now I have to dig and find it.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
what do you mean "fixed"?
The longer animations, the ones that normally have a cum buttom ingame and cost 2pts, have very obvious cuts. There's 7 of them total I think, they are still visible in this fixed version, nothing against the dude that took his time recording them and uploading them. The game simple needs a decent PC to run the scenes without them having 0.1 second freezes that kills the continuity of the animations.

doudouhk

Jul 17, 2021
Hey y'all, I went and interpolated all of the movies and shorts up to 60 FPS. Due to filesize limits I had to split them up into four different archives. They can be found here:
Studio FOW - 60 FPS Movies Part 1
Studio FOW - 60 FPS Movies Part 2
Studio FOW - 60 FPS Movies Part 3
Studio FOW - 60 FPS Shorts

This brings all of the animations up from 24 or 30 FPS to 60 FPS while also often taking up less space with the use of H.265 encoding. All of the videos originally took up ~15 GB, but after the interpolation they take up a bit less than 10 GB. Studio FOW's use of somewhat-transparent watermarks also screws up the AI model so it's a bit weird when something's "moving" behind it. Other than that, only light visual artifacts of the process are present which I've traced (funnily enough) not to the interpolation but rather to the extraction of frames from the original video. Go figure.

Anyway, enjoy!
Can you upload the part 3 again, thx!

Reactions: fanat7771

Undercover111

May 2, 2019
Does anyone know what's going on except subverse?? What about the film samus, for example, or do they still make a movie at all? Are they working on something other than the game that you can't play everywhere anyway.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Subverse is their sole focus until its done. Films will be afterward.
keyphrase there is "until done". The sad fact is they'll never be done. Game makes them more money than movies did. they'll just keep adding shit with the promise of movies but never fulfill it. Better chance at seeing a Wildeer video release then another StudioFow movie at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: ArtLink

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
keyphrase there is "until done". The sad fact is they'll never be done. Game makes them more money than movies did. they'll just keep adding shit with the promise of movies but never fulfill it. Better chance at seeing a Wildeer video release then another StudioFow movie at this point.
They...haven't added anything though? You seem to be mixing this up with Star Citizen, which took in so much crowdfunding, it ballooned itself with feature creep. They have the story scripted out, so what exactly could they add? They have to finish what's there first.

Also I doubt they're gonna be able to keep on all the professional game devs they hired indefinitely, they're contract workers, not full employees.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
They...haven't added anything though? You seem to be mixing this up with Star Citizen, which took in so much crowdfunding, it ballooned itself with feature creep. They have the story scripted out, so what exactly could they add? They have to finish what's there first.

Also I doubt they're gonna be able to keep on all the professional game devs they hired indefinitely, they're contract workers, not full employees.
No. No. they just added in a new girl recently. And if its not an "add" then its a they prematurely released it as unfinished game and finishing it with updates, which is just as bad. Cyberpunk vibes right there. yikes.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
No. No. they just added in a new girl recently. And if its not an "add" then its a they prematurely released it as unfinished game and finishing it with updates, which is just as bad. Cyberpunk vibes right there. yikes.
You mean they added one of the 10 ladies that are already set? And its early access, that pretty much implies it isn't finished yet. This didn't launch as a full game like Cyberpunk did.

baxt75

Sep 28, 2020
You mean they added one of the 10 ladies that are already set? And its early access, that pretty much implies it isn't finished yet. This didn't launch as a full game like Cyberpunk did.
am i in the wildeer thread or the studio fow thread? some rando simp defending scammers based on past work from like 3 years ago

Reactions: Reyas