Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

vs120s

Nov 17, 2019
I actually like the characters they made for subverse but my god the "animations" if you can even call them that are literally just 5 second loops on repeat. Maybe you get lucky and a few of them have an increase/decrease speed and the rare cum toggle.

Then they have the best NSFW VAs out there and they only moan during the animations. How the hell do you get the sexiest VAs out there and don't have them voice any lines during the good shit?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Maybe you should post your questions on the guy's wall instead of an unrelated thread?

Sexy Manga

Jun 20, 2021
Hi, I have a question. plaster too. subtitles off. the movies.
If so. can he tell me where i can get the.

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
kunoich 4 is the Half Life 3 of NSFW movies :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That doesn't really exist in name, more in spinoffs featuring ladies teased in K3 (rachel, lisa, and mai shiranui). As well as another planned spinoff featuring Marie Rose. So in line with say Severance, where its in the same universe, but not titled the same. After all the mentioned ladies aren't Kunoichi.

ArtLink

Aug 9, 2017
That doesn't really exist in name, more in spinoffs featuring ladies teased in K3 (rachel, lisa, and mai shiranui). As well as another planned spinoff featuring Marie Rose. So in line with say Severance, where its in the same universe, but not titled the same. After all the mentioned ladies aren't Kunoichi.
chill out Bro.....I'm joking.

Jan 31, 2021
Guys, they say after the game they will continue making movies but this game development could last years. I mean it already has, so we might not see a new movie from them until who knows when.
So hopefully no one here is torturing themselves by coming here every day and refreshing the page in hopes of seeing some less pessimistic news anytime soon.

kunoich 4 is the Half Life 3 of NSFW movies :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Kunoichi 4 with Rachel as the focus is totally my pervy "half life 3" wish.

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
How quickly they go back to making movie depends on how long they can milk the early access on steam. Unless of course FOW make a galaxy brain move and just open a subscribe star (I know they've been kicked off patreon), then the milking of gullible idiots and the game "development" can last years.

Jan 31, 2021
How quickly they go back to making movie depends on how long they can milk the early access on steam. Unless of course FOW make a galaxy brain move and just open a subscribe star (I know they've been kicked off patreon), then the milking of gullible idiots and the game "development" can last years.
I remember something on their site indicated they are building their own patreon type thing for people to donate but nothing has come of it yet. Money is a good enough motivator I suppose, but it would be nice if they go back to movies because they really enjoy making it and have something they want to show us. I don't want them to necessarily make whatever they think will make them the most money, because I think that will produce an inferior product and something about the idea of doing something purely for money just seems gross.

Darkcrow creating a work because he has a spark of creativity and wants his ideas to come to life is more exciting to me as a consumer than him just seeing dollar signs.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
chill out Bro.....I'm joking.
I am quite chill. Just explaining for the ones that’ll inevitably take the joke seriously.

Guys, they say after the game they will continue making movies but this game development could last years. I mean it already has, so we might not see a new movie from them until who knows when.
So hopefully no one here is torturing themselves by coming here every day and refreshing the page in hopes of seeing some less pessimistic news anytime soon.

Kunoichi 4 with Rachel as the focus is totally my pervy "half life 3" wish.
Again wouldn’t really be K4 per se (she ain’t a ninja with that look and weapon xD) so she’d have something named like Helena in Severance. Something in the universe, but not with a numbered title.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Milking would imply they’re slowly dragging out the dev process, which considering they’ve been delivering a chunk of the story with each content drop on a 3-4 month basis, it doesn’t seem like they’re going slow.

As mister blades noted above, they are working on their own support site, as they don’t want to have the rug pulled out from under them again like Patreon. It isn’t finished yet, but it is a project entirely separate from their game work, so it’s out of their hands.