VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Check In 10/12/2022

Here's the news.

Script is complete and won't be receiving any further changes until I get notes from proofing. Expect word count will stay between the 36-38,00 range but nothing official until it's been returned.

Have about 803 rendered out of 862 posed. As expected the scene last week was a long haul but it's finished up and I even got some extra posing in to boot.

Animations are near the same place. As I'm writing this update I'm sitting in a voice call getting the last of my assets converted. Be moving on to the second batch of scenes starting tomorrow as well, I'm thinking six will be in this one. I estimate between 20-25 12 second long animations will be present in the final draft, based on my early runs here.

Thanks for the people who showed up for the art stream on Sunday, hope you saw some fun stuff and enjoyed yourself, I'll probably do one more next month before release. Title screens will be starting up next week so should be some enjoyable content these upcoming weeks.

Thanks as always for the support, and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!
Guess I should go over the number, but I'm not sure what insight I can offer. STWAdev completed 103 renders in the last 6 days, thus averaging ~120 renders per week. Overall, he is now averaging roughly 72 renders/week since Part 4 launched. Words seem to be in a stable orbit around 37,000 pending a revised draft, but we can't do much fine tuning. Meanwhile, clear details on animations continue to lurk just beyond the range of our most advanced sensors as proof of their nefarious intent. So it's all about the renders. If you prefer the latest datum in chart form, here you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If we judge by renders alone and assume Part 5 will be about the same size as Parts 3 and 4, it seems like we'd be done around the new year. (Maybe mid-January since the holidays tend to eat some time.) That's a reasonable guess in the absence of any further inputs, but obviously there's a lot of uncertainty.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, I'm new to this game, and I made the conscious decision NOT to search the thread, but I can't be the only one that hears Vin Deisel when the MC speaks, right?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay, I'm new to this game, and I made the conscious decision NOT to search the thread, but I can't be the only one that hears Vin Deisel when the MC speaks, right?
or statham.

gotta say that armrit gets on many places (games).

Reactions: Elhemeer

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Passed on the last update, kinda got bored with the slow progression of the story.
Have to side with DirtyMario though AND if feels so much better when someone else see's it besides myself. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks Mario!! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Passed on the last update, kinda got bored with the slow progression of the story.
Have to side with DirtyMario though AND if feels so much better when someone else see's it besides myself. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks Mario!! (y)
I'm not sure what you're talking about exactly but I'm glad you're siding with the only opinion that has any value. :BootyTime:

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Allow me to elaborate farther, illustrated with an expression of exclamation.

View attachment 2104257
Ah, understood. I can clearly read the excitement, arousal AND anger on your face. Well done sir!

He's not the only offender either, most of the characters in this have stone face syndrome. The more AVNs I play the more this stands out.
Still love the game and Elspeth :BootyTime: , I'm just sayin'.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Ah, understood. I can clearly read the excitement, arousal AND anger on your face. Well done sir!

He's not the only offender either, most of the characters in this have stone face syndrome. The more AVNs I play the more this stands out.
Last part saved you from my blind anger :KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: DirtyMario

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021

WELL said, indeed!
Elspeth and other models are not an issue.
Have very little to go on.. as to WHY the story drags on.

Perhaps the Dev shares the same exuberance as the protagonist's hairstyle waves in the wind.
Resembling that of a Microsoft associate hard at work.
Creating content of legends such as......................
clippy3.jpg

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
WELL said, indeed!
Elspeth and other models are not an issue.
Have very little to go on.. as to WHY the story drags on.

Perhaps the Dev shares the same exuberance as the protagonist's hairstyle waves in the wind.
Resembling that of an Microsoft associate hard at work.
Creating content of legends such as......................
View attachment 2104410
That Microsoft employee was just misunderstood. He was robbed of his true vision.
sexy-clippy.jpg

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The developer's latest poll on Patreon:

Outfit Poll 10/16/2022

One last poll for the update ...tragic.

The focus of this weeks choices should be obvious, and if not... it's her ass.

May the most flattering backshot win.

A 33%

B 52%

C 15%

61 votes total 7 days left

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018

Outfit Poll 10/16/2022

A 33%

B 52%

C 15%

Can't decide ... like em all. :unsure:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

Outfit Poll 10/16/2022

A 33%

B 52%

C 15%

wow,absolutely b!!how gorgeous is that silk black thong around her gorgeous shapely ass!!
i want to bite into it,lick it all off and kiss it at the same time !!
i can watch it for hours :love: :love:

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes