VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes
Oct 10, 2022
Here's an outfit poll from the developer at Patreon:

Outfit Poll 01/29/2023

Howdy folks. As I mentioned in the weekly update I'm away from the PC this weekend so a simple and lovely cosmetic poll for you today. Beaches, bikini's it's a whole thing. Everybody else already has their swim attire, but poor Amrit has been left in the cold. Let us remedy that shall we? I can tell you it's likely you'll see it a good amount, so choose wisely.

Sláinte!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A 33%

B 5%

C 62%

79 votes total 7 days left
3 photo of Amrit in bikini ?! :BootyTime::eek: It was nice knowing you folks, I'll be dead in a few minutes by a heart attack.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just finished the end of ch 5. so..who is the dude with the tattoos that the little fuckhead is talking to there at the end? been a long while since i started playing from the beginning. so don't recall if he has been in the game before or not? anyone know who he is?

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
I just had an epiphany or at least, im going nuts... But the main character... He looks really familiar, like he's an actor that i've seen before... Like, he's one of the characters in maybe Until Dawn or... In one of the Dark Pictures Anthology... Fuck, why does he look so familiar... Maybe another horror game or something...

Edit:

1675300655103.png

Or I combined Vin Disel's bald head with his face and my memory decided "Yeah, that's about right."

Edit 2: NO, IM NOT INSANE! IT'S THIS GUY!

1675302267039.png

Man, a part of me wishes this laptop can run Detroit Become Human now...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ragnar and Elhemeer

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Does anyone know how to change MC's name? I named him Tommy... And there's a pretty important NPC named Thomas.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Does anyone know how to change MC's name? I named him Tommy... And there's a pretty important NPC named Thomas.
Probably never a good idea to name your MC "Tommy" in any AVN. There's a Tommy in damn near half of them it seems.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i use Universal Renpy Mod to change names in games..works on almost every game i play..including this one. you can find it on here, just search for it.

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Probably never a good idea to name your MC "Tommy" in any AVN. There's a Tommy in damn near half of them it seems.
It's weird but I don't play a lot of AVNs, I think I need to start looking for more though, I'm enjoying this as well as Eternum.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I just had an epiphany or at least, im going nuts... But the main character... He looks really familiar, like he's an actor that i've seen before... Like, he's one of the characters in maybe Until Dawn or... In one of the Dark Pictures Anthology... Fuck, why does he look so familiar... Maybe another horror game or something...

Edit:

View attachment 2358519

Or I combined Vin Disel's bald head with his face and my memory decided "Yeah, that's about right."

Edit 2: NO, IM NOT INSANE! IT'S THIS GUY!

View attachment 2358546

Man, a part of me wishes this laptop can run Detroit Become Human now...
I've been saying since I started playing that I hear Vin's voice when I read his dialog ...

• Haha
Reactions: TeeEight

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
i use Universal Renpy Mod to change names in games..works on almost every game i play..including this one. you can find it on here, just search for it.
Okay so... I added in that mod but uh... I've got the menu but how do i find the right Value to change my name?

Edit: Ahh... Values... Wow the UI is a lot cleaner than it looks.

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
I... I don't know what it is about this game... But for some damn reason, I'm rejecting one-night stands and sex... The closest I got is a damn blowie from
and only because I can't resist her... Except when she basically threw herself at me in that gym and i soundly said "Nope! I need more time." Ugh... Knowing that choice matters and that Harem isn't possible is making me actually care about my decisions and actually actively care about my consequence...

Edit:

Wow, I reached the end... Fuck, I want some more... I never knew I'd find UFC and all this sports shit so compelling before. I'm even considering another playthrough... I want to see if I can positively impact the girls without sleeping with them... Acceptance, Confidence, and Trust seem tied to the 'Romance' Tree, although I noticed ways to avoid romancing while still boosting those... I am repeatedly rejecting
and it's been working out... Yeah, I think I want the Elspeth route.

The Kana x Amrit or Amrit x Vi? or Vi x Inez throuple is tempting but god, Elspeth is just really, really interesting, compelling... That and big tits, red hair, and the Scottish accent are just way too hard to resist... Doesn't help that she's the only one who isn't jumping into MC's arms and bed screaming "Hey, fuck me." The budding romance between him and her feels a lot more organic and feels less forced or something. Plus, MC and she have chemistry but maybe I'm just reading way too much into their interactions. I know Kana and MC have some chemistry, although it feels weird that they suddenly started kissing in my playthrough and it made me wonder if I missed something that made me trigger that... Even with my walkthrough mod, I'm wondering if there's a flag that I accidentally switched... Ah well.

I loved the Christmas Sex
, my pubic hair fetish was satisfied and I like that there's a "One night stand" flag, platonicsex vs romanticsex.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 115 Votes