VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Actually pretty good. Definitely way better than the first from this author (STWA - The Author). The story has a bit of mystery I hope gets concluded with the mc, it keeps the STWA world going while also combining its world with other novels (Which I enjoy even though I don't want to focus on previous characters too much), and only has a few spelling/grammar issues so far up to the end of chapter 5. The renders/character models and well, literally everything show just how much the author of the two novels has improved from their first one. Can't wait to continue reading this. The love interests are all interesting and the flow of the story and character development of everyone is way better than the first. You could say that I definitely think this is "something to read" lmfao. While I don't think it will be S-tier it definitely has potential for A tier. Currently B though until I finish it and see if this novel can live up to what I've read so far.
I have to agree with you, The Author was a very average game and I am surprised how well this one turned out.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I have to agree with you, The Author was a very average game and I am surprised how well this one turned out.
I liked it well enough, being the devs first game it can be hit and miss sometimes, but it was decent. For sure he improved in a lot of aspects with Unbroken.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
...Definitely way better than the first from this author (STWA - The Author)...
Well... opinions vary, I guess. I very much liked The Author, because it didn't add unnecessary (for that story) drama, but I also very much like Unbroken so far.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Well... opinions vary, I guess. I very much liked The Author, because it didn't add unnecessary (for that story) drama, but I also very much like Unbroken so far.
I don't think the word unnecessary is the right one for this situation.
The story is designed as a mystery drama by choice, it's like going to an action movie and complain about the action.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Just another average update this week.
Sitting around 32,000 words. Puts me around where I was expecting so on track with that. About 7000 words a week for the rest of Feb and I'll most likely make my goal of getting it to the proofreader by March.
Have about 223 renders posed and about 63 finished up.
Started drafting out potential animations, figuring out how many I'll need, how long and so on so forth. But until script is mostly finished that's still a lesser priority.
That's about it for today.
Thank you as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.
Sláinte!

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Damn glad I finally gave in and tried this game, it really is top notch, for all the good reasons, the renders, honestly think the MC is great, all the girls (except Serena, unless Ines took her place, something has to happen for her cause her spot on the banner is kind of unwarranted) have something special, on top of being beautiful, Alistair actually is a great 'sidekick', they all deal with some kind of trauma (a personal 'kink' of mine I guess, if they deal with some shit and it's well-written, love that), animations are 'meh' but I definitely don't enjoy this game for them so I don't care.

Yeah, top game for sure.

Edit: I may have written that little review before actually getting into chapter 5, animations are way better in this chapter than they were before.

Last edited:

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
except Serena, unless Ines took her place, something has to happen for her cause her spot on the banner is kind of unwarranted
Maybe the dev had plans for her as LI but scrapped them.

And yeah, the animations are not very good in this game...that's probably the game's biggest flaw.

Reactions: Jericho85

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Some preview pics from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Peek 02/12/2023

Here we go, delicious fresh renders just for you. And yes they involve somebody coming out of or being in water and I already can hear the jokes in the Discord.

But that's actually probably happening a lot this update, so you better get it out of your systems. And hey at least it's somebody pretty coming out of water.

Next Sunday the 19th we'll be having the art stream for this month, so if you'd like to be there while I do a little posing drop on by.

Thank you as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely upcoming week.

Sláinte!

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
This dev has some serious issues with character names, where does he get this awful names, despite that as for dialogue and humour is one of the best i ve played.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Elspeth? Aoife? Amrit? V something? Amrit yes she s indian descendant, but Kana is a kiwi and has a japanese name, so that theory of your is not that good.
Elspeth is the scottish equivalent of Elizabeth (she is actually scottish), Aoife is again an Irish name for an irish girl... I don't see the problem here

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes