VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
Elspeth? Aoife? Amrit? V something? Amrit yes she s indian descendant, but Kana is a kiwi and has a japanese name, so that theory of your is not that good.
Elspeth > Scottish name, Aoife > Irish name, Amrit> indian name, Viridiana is a bit strange, Kana is not her real name, it's the stage name she adopted when she was wrestling in..guess where ? in Japan

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Spaniards and English should know Vi very well, they are mostly latin reading bible studying,
also we got confirmation Spaniards love Vi and hear it some, while Scotts / Britts/ Europeans
going / living abroad a lot in Europe countries hear Els and Ao a lot.
Thank you for making this thread more of the world.
Viridiana. Coming from latin word viridis, means green
Elspeth is the scottish equivalent of Elizabeth
Aoife is again an Irish name for an irish girl
I always thought it's a beautiful name with Spanish accent.
Viridiana is a bit strange

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Elspeth? Aoife? Amrit? V something? Amrit yes she s indian descendant, but Kana is a kiwi and has a japanese name, so that theory of your is not that good.
I take it you aren't very aware of the interactions between Oceana and SE Asia and you must have almost zero knowledge of any other place in the world, with Elspeth being reasonably common in Scotland, and Aoife being very popular in Ireland.

Broaden your horizons and quit complaining when a Dev doesn't name everyone Mary or Jane or Jenny or Stephanie or whatever you think "reasonable" names are.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Some preview pics from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Peek 02/12/2023

Here we go, delicious fresh renders just for you. And yes they involve somebody coming out of or being in water and I already can hear the jokes in the Discord.

But that's actually probably happening a lot this update, so you better get it out of your systems. And hey at least it's somebody pretty coming out of water.

Next Sunday the 19th we'll be having the art stream for this month, so if you'd like to be there while I do a little posing drop on by.

Thank you as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely upcoming week.

Sláinte!
Jesus Christ...

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
Some preview pics from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Peek 02/12/2023

Here we go, delicious fresh renders just for you. And yes they involve somebody coming out of or being in water and I already can hear the jokes in the Discord.

But that's actually probably happening a lot this update, so you better get it out of your systems. And hey at least it's somebody pretty coming out of water.

Next Sunday the 19th we'll be having the art stream for this month, so if you'd like to be there while I do a little posing drop on by.

Thank you as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely upcoming week.

Sláinte!
*gulp*

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I mean he kinda has a point, this game deserves more recognition
Honestly yeah, it does, had the game in line for a while now, had the 0.4 version in fact, had to download the new one, played it last week... and yeah, it really is underrated, and it's funny cause while it has a great mix of story, which is very down on earth, very possible (I mean, compared to countless others), of character arcs, of beautiful yet believable girls, MCs sidekick being one of the few great ones I've seen so far... it's the MC that surprised me the most, I'm so used to the 'hunk with a godly cock that all girls fall for' trope, and while it pretty much is his case, this one having a background, having a personality, and being broken at the same time (most characters in the game are broken anyway), and also not being an idiot, is damn refreshing to see.

Add to that the multiple paths, consequences to what you do (I guess there will be more in the future), replayability because of that...

I know this game instantly rose in my top-10, at the very least.

(and I haven't played The Author, thought the renders looked too dated, but from what I read, I'll have to play it for the story for sure)

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes