VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
I... I don't know what it is about this game... But for some damn reason, I'm rejecting one-night stands and sex... The closest I got is a damn blowie from
Same here. Played the game for awhile to get a feel of the plot and all the Love Interest.
Narrowed down to Serena.
Started a Serena playthrough but then found out she wasn't a potential LI.
So i'm left with my 2nd choice which is tied between Vi and Elspeth. Did separate solo route playthrough for each.
Found out later theres no consequence(at least so far) for a polyamorous MC but i just wasn't interested in a "harem" playthrough, believe this wont have a harem ending though.

Despite the limited screentime for each of the LIs, i feel the dev did a good job on crafting these characters, their personalities, agendas, backstory, character development etc that makes me invested in a specific love interest and not just go for the fuck every girl route.

Reactions: TeeEight

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
The Kana x Amrit or Amrit x Vi? or Vi x Inez throuple is tempting but god, Elspeth is just really, really interesting, compelling... That and big tits, red hair, and the Scottish accent are just way too hard to resist... Doesn't help that she's the only one who isn't jumping into MC's arms and bed screaming "Hey, fuck me." The budding romance between him and her feels a lot more organic and feels less forced or something. Plus, MC and she have chemistry but maybe I'm just reading way too much into their interactions. I know Kana and MC have some chemistry, although it feels weird that they suddenly started kissing in my playthrough and it made me wonder if I missed something that made me trigger that... Even with my walkthrough mod, I'm wondering if there's a flag that I accidentally switched... Ah well.
Els is the best character by far, no doubt. The dev made her character smart, beautiful, funny and not there just to fuck the MC and be done with him, feels like they got real connection between them and the pool scene highlights it the best(or the roof scene, depends in your choices).
And this one of course:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally, I don't like Kana, everything about her character just turns me off.

• Angry
Reactions: femyo and SerHawkes

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Sorry on the delay, a little busy this week. Keeping it quick for you.

So have about 25,000 words knocked out, and arranged in an order I like. Also more than a good enough base to get posing and rendering.
Started posing yesterday, so for our first batch we have 64 posed, about 9 rendered. Very big money I know. How do I contain it?
Jokes aside it's just business as usual for me for the next few weeks. The hope is to get the first draft finished and off for proofing by the end of the month. With the expected size I want to make sure the proofer has plenty of time to get through everything.
Nothing else super exciting at the moment so I think I'll leave it here.
Thank you as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely February.
Sláinte!

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Same here. Played the game for awhile to get a feel of the plot and all the Love Interest.
Narrowed down to Serena.
Started a Serena playthrough but then found out she wasn't a potential LI.
Was that ever confirmed?

Not trying to excite you or anything, but remembering "The Author" (previous game from this dev), every single girl was potential ending. (or am I missremembering the game completely...been a while)?
I'm still running save with Serena as primary selection, maybe something will out of it, maybe not.

Though to be honest, Els or Vi are my favorite candidates for romance (Amrit and Kana if ending with 2 girls would be possible)

EDIT: Just checked, and I was wrong. so ignore. Lots of selection, but not every girl.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Elhemeer

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Another outfit poll from the developer at Patreon:

Outfit Poll 02/06/2023

I was going to do something else today, but I had a nightmare of a headache today, so I bumped this up a week instead. Apologies for the delay.

So there will be clubbing in the next episode, have some outfit possibilities. Let's see where we end up.

A 21%

B 13%

C 66%

85 votes total 7 days left

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
I played up to part 4 a while ago, only just now played part 5, but I'm pretty sure I remember how I played things out previously. Other than the one night stand with Serena at the start I've been being nice, but rejecting, everyone but Vi. So with that said, anyone else not "pursuing" Kana (but not going out of their way to be a dick either) notice that this chapter she just throws herself at you, repeatedly? To the point that you have to borderline be a prick and make things super awkward for fear of it biting you in the ass later.

Seemed like this chapter was heavy Kana, which is fine, but it also tried to steer you into her as a romance option super hard.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
So with that said, anyone else not "pursuing" Kana (but not going out of their way to be a dick either) notice that this chapter she just throws herself at you, repeatedly? To the point that you have to borderline be a prick and make things super awkward for fear of it biting you in the ass later.
I really enjoy this game(probably in my top 5 VNs) but I too found the Kana stuff off-putting and not interesting.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Outfit Poll 02/06/2023

I was going to do something else today, but I had a nightmare of a headache today, so I bumped this up a week instead. Apologies for the delay.

So there will be clubbing in the next episode, have some outfit possibilities. Let's see where we end up.

A 21%

B 13%

C 66%

I like B, and might have voted for it as a first reaction, certainly over A, but I do agree that C probably fits the character the best. I won't be surprised if we see her roommate in B or A thought ...

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Outfit Poll 02/06/2023

A 21%

B 13%

C 66%

I guess that #3 is the better of them all. But, I must ask - what's with the "skirt toe" in Option A? Is she so horny her vag is contracting like crazy, causing a vortex intent on pulling in the nearest available penis? Or, maybe it's just a wet spot...:unsure:

Oct 10, 2022
There no harem tag so is there no ending/path except an exclusive relationship with one girl?
Well if we expect this will end as the same way of previous game, you will have to choose one of them at the end with probable exceptions about 2 women. Though probably instead of you choosing which pair story will dictate that to you. Probable pairs are Kana&Amrit and Vi&Ines IMO at this point. Els&Serena may, will be an option but it is too early to say. So, yeah most likely no harem ending but maybe you can choose a pair instead of a girl.

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
Actually pretty good. Definitely way better than the first from this author (STWA - The Author). The story has a bit of mystery I hope gets concluded with the mc, it keeps the STWA world going while also combining its world with other novels (Which I enjoy even though I don't want to focus on previous characters too much), and only has a few spelling/grammar issues so far up to the end of chapter 5. The renders/character models and well, literally everything show just how much the author of the two novels has improved from their first one. Can't wait to continue reading this. The love interests are all interesting and the flow of the story and character development of everyone is way better than the first. You could say that I definitely think this is "something to read" lmfao. While I don't think it will be S-tier it definitely has potential for A tier. Currently B though until I finish it and see if this novel can live up to what I've read so far.

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes