VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Have to say I'm a little surprised that not one person has wondered what's up with our resident foxy redhead
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unless that's why Friendly is scared of her.
I thought it was a little obvious that she probably has some PTSD herself from her service days. However, maybe that was just me.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Renders have improved compared to The Author. Storywise I have some problems though.
Why is the MC mentioned in the tabloids at all?
We know he was a soldier and now he's a MMA fighter but he's not the champion or anything like that.
Also as far as we know he's not from any famous family or something.
The same goes for some npcs like Elspith, two degrees at 16, war vet, rich family and so on.
I supposse it's one of the dev favorite tropes, The Author was full of Mary Sues and Gary Stus too.

Sep 3, 2020
I thought it was a little obvious that she probably has some PTSD herself from her service days. However, maybe that was just me.
nope. it's not just you I noticed that too that's why I said I felt some Darkness inside of her

and I'm surprised my own brother did not pick up on that maybe Friendly is losing his Edge

you know I still can't believe Friendly

for as long as I've known him Friendly been talking about redheads like their does second coming of Christ

and when I finally pick a redhead as my first choice Friendly picks a brunette as hits
o_O

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Renders have improved compared to The Author. Storywise I have some problems though.
Why is the MC mentioned in the tabloids at all?
We know he was a soldier and now he's a MMA fighter but he's not the champion or anything like that.
Also as far as we know he's not from any famous family or something.
The same goes for some npcs like Elspith, two degrees at 16, war vet, rich family and so on.
I supposse it's one of the dev favorite tropes, The Author was full of Mary Sues and Gary Stus too.
doesn't necessarily need to be champion to attract attention, just need to be dating models and clubbing with them and be rising star on mma.

Reactions: Ragnar

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
doesn't necessarily need to be champion to attract attention, just need to be dating models and clubbing with them and be rising star on mma.
You have a point but the plot tell us he's not a serious relationships dude. Casual flings or one night things aren't tabloid material either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ___charming___

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You have a point but the plot tell us he's not a serious relationships dude. Casual flings or one night things aren't tabloid material either.
that depends who he dates. in rl doesn't take much that famous p1 and p2 are dating by tabloids.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
STWAdev When the MC had a conversation with McNab in the bar, I chose the "throuple" (Aoife & Lyndie) ending from The Author, but when the MC met them later, only Lyndie was there, no Aoife. It was identical to the scene that you get if you choose only Lyndie. Was that intended?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
nope. it's not just you I noticed that too that's why I said I felt some Darkness inside of her

and I'm surprised my own brother did not pick up on that maybe Friendly is losing his Edge

you know I still can't believe Friendly

for as long as I've known him Friendly been talking about redheads like their does second coming of Christ

and when I finally pick a redhead as my first choice Friendly picks a brunette as hits
o_O
I don't have an "edge", I am a soft plush carpet of green fuzzy wholesomeness! :ROFLMAO:

I would say that redheads are an entire pantheon of wonderful sexiness. But I'm not Greek so I don't fuck around with my gods. ;)

From what we've learned about the MC it's obvious that Elspeth is out of his league - she's more intelligent, she's rich, she's much better looking, and she's probably got heavier issues. Besides her hotness what do Elspeth and Valentine have in common? Their military service which fucked them up and McNab/their circle of friends. I need to see more than that.

With Jogging Girl that was an obvious "meet cute" moment, they had some playful banter, and it seems she may be interested in him.

I ranked the ladies in terms of "how much would it fuck up other relationships if Valentine fucked up a relationship with that lady". Elspeth and Amrit are too tightly connected to everyone else, if they broke up in some dumb, Nuclear manner it would damage everything that Valentine has right now. Viridiana is too much the kid sister to consider. The other two are far enough outside the circle of friends to really damage anything with a break up.

All of my thoughts on it could change as we go. My issue with taking over a character that has established history with people is that we need to play catch up. We don't know anything about their past interactions, relationships, etc.

Oct 26, 2020
Very attractive looking main character and one that isn't a dwarf and doesn't make cringe, this is a treat. He has a reputation as a manwhore as he should. Vi, Elspeth and Emrit are my favorite eye candy so far, don't really trust Kana yet. Mcnab seems cool so far and the story is well written. Straight to the watchlist this goes.

Reactions: Demonic Presence
Sep 3, 2020
I don't have an "edge", I am a soft plush carpet of green fuzzy wholesomeness! :ROFLMAO:

I would say that redheads are an entire pantheon of wonderful sexiness. But I'm not Greek so I don't fuck around with my gods. ;)

From what we've learned about the MC it's obvious that Elspeth is out of his league - she's more intelligent, she's rich, she's much better looking, and she's probably got heavier issues. Besides her hotness what do Elspeth and Valentine have in common? Their military service which fucked them up and McNab/their circle of friends. I need to see more than that.

With Jogging Girl that was an obvious "meet cute" moment, they had some playful banter, and it seems she may be interested in him.

I ranked the ladies in terms of "how much would it fuck up other relationships if Valentine fucked up a relationship with that lady". Elspeth and Amrit are too tightly connected to everyone else, if they broke up in some dumb, Nuclear manner it would damage everything that Valentine has right now. Viridiana is too much the kid sister to consider. The other two are far enough outside the circle of friends to really damage anything with a break up.

All of my thoughts on it could change as we go. My issue with taking over a character that has established history with people is that we need to play catch up. We don't know anything about their past interactions, relationships, etc.
soft plush carpet of green fuzzy wholesomeness! :oops:
cough cough bullshit

but you do have a point we do have to be careful until we learn more about the characters

Elspeth could be a serial killer for all i know but for the record it probably wouldn't stop me though

she can eat my liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti

and I probably wouldn't even give a fuck

and you want to know why because every time she bends over

screenshot0002.png

I'd be like
View attachment ff.mp4

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
soft plush carpet of green fuzzy wholesomeness! :oops:
cough cough bullshit

but you do have a point we do have to be careful until we learn more about the characters

Elspeth could be a serial killer for all i know but for the record it probably wouldn't stop me though

she can eat my liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti

and I probably wouldn't even give a fuck

and you want to know why because every time she bends over

View attachment 1240931

I'd be like
Wha? o_O But I'm a green angel!

I know I am weird, duh, but I need more than the fact that a girl is attracted to the MC. Especially since the esteemed STWAdev does mostly solo paths with the ladies, none of this all-encompassing harem nonsense.

I need to see actual dialogue, attraction that isn't just physical, more of their history, their life, before I choose for the MC to potentially ruin relationships by dating a friend. If you date within your circle of friends you have to be willing to lose everyone for that relationship and we don't know enough about anyone to make that decision. At least that's my experience IRL.

Yeah, Elspeth is hot. But so are most of the female renders in these games. Hotness isn't enough in a game with a good story. If this was just a fapfest she'd be pinned down by Valentine already...

Sep 3, 2020
Wha? o_O But I'm a green angel!

I know I am weird, duh, but I need more than the fact that a girl is attracted to the MC. Especially since the esteemed STWAdev does mostly solo paths with the ladies, none of this all-encompassing harem nonsense.

I need to see actual dialogue, attraction that isn't just physical, more of their history, their life, before I choose for the MC to potentially ruin relationships by dating a friend. If you date within your circle of friends you have to be willing to lose everyone for that relationship and we don't know enough about anyone to make that decision. At least that's my experience IRL.

Yeah, Elspeth is hot. But so are most of the female renders in these games. Hotness isn't enough in a game with a good story. If this was just a fapfest she'd be pinned down by Valentine already...
that is something we will always agree on give me a good story with a good love story any day
i hate fapfest

I'll take one loving girlfriend or wife over 1000 bitchs any day

and yes you are an angel :Dor at least you used to be one

Satan:devilish:

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
STWAdev When the MC had a conversation with McNab in the bar, I chose the "throuple" (Aoife & Lyndie) ending from The Author, but when the MC met them later, only Lyndie was there, no Aoife. It was identical to the scene that you get if you choose only Lyndie. Was that intended?
Yes it was. If you recall in throuple ending it was decided amongst the group that Lyndie would be the "official" girlfriend. That's why she was the one who appeared.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes it was. If you recall in throuple ending it was decided amongst the group that Lyndie would be the "official" girlfriend. That's why she was the one who appeared.
Speaking of... Has anyone played all the variations? How different did STWAdev make each of the scenes? I hope Knight isn't in this one much because otherwise that means a lot of different renders.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Really impressive of a game to start. Very long update for part 1. I really hope all additional parts will be close to this length. My fear is if they are we will be on a 3 to 4 month wait for each update. That will royally suck.... Great work and hope for somewhat decent update times.

Hopefully we won't have to be forced into a particular women. There are 5 worthy and hard to chose. Be nice for a pregnancy option at some point but wishful thinking.

Sep 3, 2020
Really impressive of a game to start. Very long update for part 1. I really hope all additional parts will be close to this length. My fear is if they are we will be on a 3 to 4 month wait for each update. That will royally suck.... Great work and hope for somewhat decent update times.

Hopefully we won't have to be forced into a particular women. There are 5 worthy and hard to chose. Be nice for a pregnancy option at some point but wishful thinking.
yes and as long as I'm not forced into a harem I'm good

and I would also love a pregnancy option

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes