VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Really impressive of a game to start. Very long update for part 1. I really hope all additional parts will be close to this length. My fear is if they are we will be on a 3 to 4 month wait for each update. That will royally suck.... Great work and hope for somewhat decent update times.

Hopefully we won't have to be forced into a particular women. There are 5 worthy and hard to chose. Be nice for a pregnancy option at some point but wishful thinking.
Honestly, if they are this much content or longer I can wait 6 months for them. Sure I like to see updates every 3-4 months but not if they are shorter or of poorer quality due to being rushed. This looked really good and I would hate to see a dip in quality or quantity with the next releases.

In the previous release there was no love interest the player was forced to choose... There were some that got more time onscreen than others.

yes and as long as I'm not forced into a harem I'm good

and I would also love a pregnancy option
Bah, preggers women are bonkers ;)

If at the end one of them confirms they are pregnant that makes sense but otherwise I don't see how it would matter if someone gets pregnant unless there's a significant time skip.

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
When a game draws you in to focus on the writing rather than skipping to fap scenes I call that a win. Excellent renders too. Keep up the great work, dev!

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I doubt pregnancy will be a big thing, it wasn't in the first and didn't happen until the endings.

Considering Amrit's age and career she probably won't have a pregnancy at all.
again the only girl I care about is Elspeth and Amrit's don't get me wrong she's a nice girl but I'm her coach and she's a little young for me I like my women older but what about you my sister who's your favorite, so far

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
my post wasn't aimed at you just general aka let's say game has barely started and players are already wanting impregnate girls.

I didn't say I wanted it now. Just as a future option was all. I would be happy for later updates. Maybe final 2 or 3 before game complete. We know a lot of games do a fast forward in final release to see how it worked it. That's all I personally was referring to.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
too young what the
the MC is a grown-ass man :ROFLMAO:
Bah! Please! Grown ass man? The MC is still immature in how he treats women. He doesn't have anything more than fuck buddies and one night stands. For all we know the dumbass is already a daddy. He needs to grow up a bit and I believe that's what we will see in this story, the MC becoming more responsible and mature.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Kimmy's arc hit me the hardest in The Author. And I fully expect STWAdev to once again take my emotions on a massive rollercoaster.
As long as it's not one of those old wooden ones that constantly shake and make click clack sounds as you ride them... Drive me mad.

But yeah, I expect STWAdev to cruelly play with my emotions. So so cruel to me when I am just a sweet, innocent grouch looking for a good time with a hot redhead.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
As long as it's not one of those old wooden ones that constantly shake and make click clack sounds as you ride them... Drive me mad.

But yeah, I expect STWAdev to cruelly play with my emotions. So so cruel to me when I am just a sweet, innocent grouch looking for a good time with a hot redhead.
Oh yeah, no way I don't come out of one of these chapters a blubbering mess. I remember, I think it was the second last chapter of The Author, when you take Kimberly to the hospital... that whole scene playing out in her apartment and leading into actually checking in... man, I could not stop crying. I expect more emotions to be reached deeply here too.

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes