VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A couple of preview pics from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Peek 06/19/2023

More little previews this week. Gotta say this whole update I've really grown to love Zaina and become very furious for myself for making the dead girl so cute.

I'll have a dev journal for you next week

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
A couple of preview pics from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Peek 06/19/2023

More little previews this week. Gotta say this whole update I've really grown to love Zaina and become very furious for myself for making the dead girl so cute.

I'll have a dev journal for you next week
Is a preview of a flashback a present? ;):cool:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
present most likely, if fb then she would be in ring.
I believe that first preview pic is of the woman he was going to marry that got killed in the war. If so, it can only be a flashback.

And now you have me explaining my pun. You take all the fun out of things some times. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I believe that first preview pic is of the woman he was going to marry that got killed in the war. If so, it can only be a flashback.

And now you have me explaining my pun. You take all the fun out of things some times. :rolleyes:
not necessarily a flashback, MC has been "conversing" with Davis as well as Zaina in real time... the background of the picture however looks east-ish, so probably a flashback?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She serves a very important role. She shall birth the beginnings of my legion of new warriors.

I mean.. sure, it'll be Call of Shooty warriors, but it still counts!
even if they all are girls? :p

whatabout rest girls?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
even if they all are girls? :p
Especially if they are all girls. I ain't raising no pampered princess candyasses.
whatabout rest girls?
Subject to whim. Ines+Vi is pretty much the only combo I'm interested in, though I do have an appetite for Ms. Katie Kafton, even after we found out how bad her dirty talk is.

It's nice that Kana and Amrit have a little bit of color to them, but I don't find them remotely as appealing overall. Elspeth I find physically unappealing (yes, yes, grab your pitchforks) due to both her actual model traits, and that shade of red is completely unnatural in appearance. Cute freckles, good (initial) personality, but the lack of physical appeal coupled with the player's omniscient role (and seeing that she's untrustworthy, digging into MC's personal details via questionable means rather than just asking him), that's putting her into the psycho role as far as I'm concerned. (that is, crazy redheaded nurse type).

Not sticking my MC's dick in that deep well of crazy, no thank you. Avoiding Reenie for similar reasons (psycho!)

The ring girls could come after me with an axe and I would still trust them more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Check In 06/23/2023

No fun image this week, and my deepest apologies for being a few days behind on this update.

Renders are 3663 of 3721 completed. If you were hanging around discord last weekend you probably already heard about the difficulties a batch of renders was having, rendering no pun intended. I lost a day or so troubleshooting, but figured out a workaround. Now we're back moving forward. Posing what should be the last main scene, and then it's just fixes and supplemental work. If I'm lucky I might be able to squeeze it in under 4000 renders. Knock on wood, please God let it stay under 4000 renders. What was I saying? Anyway ...

Animations are still in the same place as previous few weeks, with the point there at they're on the backburner until I can finish everything else. Most likely they'll be the last things that finish completely.

Testers will be receiving things this week, and I've informed them of my projected release. I'll be giving it here when testing and everything has placed it near completion. The weekly updates will probably be less dense in the next few weeks, for expediency sake, I know you folks are ready to actually play the update instead of reading about it so I'll attempt to engage in a little more brevity as we approach the drop.

Okay I'm done with the word vomit, Thanks as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Sláinte!

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
PlayingThe Author atm and had a good laugh in a mc/christine conversation:

MC (Author) : Still a bit early, but that means i can give one of my patented pep talks.

Christine: Your pep talks are terrible, you know that right?

MC: Valentine likes them ..

Christine: Valentine likes getting shot at ..

Made me laugh lol, i kinda like the friendship bond between the four of them even tho its not explored too deeply

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Check In 06/29/2023

Hey all,

Renders are 3721 of 3750 completed. Trying to get all the posed renders finished before I jump into the last bit of posing.

Animations are waiting on final rendering.

Testers have a first build. Now I'll just add and they'll test, so on and so forth until release. Finishing up the special render sets and the Dev journal for this month tonight and then for the foreseeable future it's crunch time.

See, promised I'd keep it brief. Thanks as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Sláinte!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Check In 06/29/2023

Hey all,

Renders are 3721 of 3750 completed. Trying to get all the posed renders finished before I jump into the last bit of posing.

Animations are waiting on final rendering.

Testers have a first build. Now I'll just add and they'll test, so on and so forth until release. Finishing up the special render sets and the Dev journal for this month tonight and then for the foreseeable future it's crunch time.

See, promised I'd keep it brief. Thanks as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Sláinte!
Would love to find a source for the special render sets - I bet they're exquisite...

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes