VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020

Unlocked

Hey all,
Keeping it quick
Renders are 4054 of 4057 completed. That's right we're down to our last three, huzzah.
Those last ones will be completed tonight and then we just have any supplemental/fixes to do. As of now I have about 53 or so renders that can't be fixed in photoshop. I expect unless I was particularly concussed one evening I don't expect many more than 100 or so that need total rerendering when all is said in done, that would match my usual percentage.
So now it's just implementing, testing, implementing testing until we're ready to release.
I think based on my usual speed of testing and fixing I'm comfortable sharing that I'm hoping to release the week of the 14th- 21st. Give or take a few days, if I'm done earlier then that's when you'll get it, even it takes an extra day than same. Honestly I'm probably overestimating a little bit, but I think it's better to deliver earlier than I expected than later. I'll still keep everybody in the loop each upcoming update, as things get more refined.
Anyway I have some other dev work to finish up so I'm off.
Sláinte!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Check In 08/04/2023

Hey all just throwing a few customs I did last month if you hadn't seen them elsewhere.

Just a quick check in, everything seems to be on course for the release window I mentioned last week. Testers got me a big bag of fixes and changes to work on this weekend, so that's the focus at the moment, then I'll throw them another build, and we'll just bounce back and forth until it's done.

That's about all that can be said, just the typical late update actions. I'll check in again with you next week, let you know what's up.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend and thank you as always for the support.

Sláinte!

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, I don't always love authors/developers/etc caving to audience pressure, but in this instance I personally hope they do lol
For what it's worth, I don't even interpret this as the dev "caving to audience pressure". I think it's more that the developer saying he thinks players will see Ines that way (that is, she may not be players' #1 but she'll be a dark horse candidate for favourite LI or whatever) based on / as a result of future developments with the character / existing plans for the story.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
See, I didn't get that vibe at all. She could be, but that's not the feeling I get from her. Seems more like she was referencing how Ines hides herself, like the casual outfits and the glasses. Soon as she knows the MC is around she tries to hide the "imperfections and only present her glamorous self.
Kinda agree with this train of thought. Think more so she wants to "present" her "best" around us... EVEN though we did possible catch her in her not best of outfits one time.

As for her being a so called lesbian or atleast bisexual in the prior posting, I don't think thats the case. Mainly because if she was a lesbian she wouldn't put in the effort to try to seduce us like a slutty ninja. She does have interest in us, no question. The issue though is Vi. She knows Vi has it for the MC, given history and such. Not to mention the MC has others vying for his affections: The Fighting Quinn, Stacked Red, etc. So she has quite a bit of competions ahead of her. That said though, she does seem fine with sharing, unlike Vi (who might change her mind about it).

Regardless though, French Dolls deserves her due. Grade A American Salami into a French Crepe.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I can see us getting her first lewd scene. Maybe sex is too much at this point for her but I can see a blowjob or boobjob
Which just seems weird to a geezer like me. With my personal scorecard tallied, the vast majority rode the bone well before they went oral, or attempting the mammary massage.

It all feels so backwards and minimalist to me.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Which just seems weird to a geezer like me. With my personal scorecard tallied, the vast majority rode the bone well before they went oral, or attempting the mammary massage.

It all feels so backwards and minimalist to me.
As another old boy here,my explanation is only when the girl is virgin. Then maybe a bj and rub action could be first tried.
After that is more natural straight sex yes.

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes