VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I was hoping to have this released next week, but I really don't think that will happen. Just lots I'm still trying to finish up, I absolutely bit off a bit more than I should have with this update, I should have spilt it in two. Lesson learned I guess. I appreciate y'all sticking with me.
Damn, another good dev turning into a dairy farmer :(

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
The wait for this game, while incredibly worth it, is somewhat killing me. I think I may need to do another playthrough again. Any word on when the next update is?

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020

Unlocked
Sneak Peek 07/24/2023
It occurred to me as I was coding the other day that there's a fairly large amount of face offs in this update. So have a few. One is the deep and personal bond between two people about to share something special ... and the other is Vi.
I wonder who's going to get tapped harder?

...God that pun was bad.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Just ignore the trolls. This dude is complaining in every thread that the devs are milkers, and if he don't he accuses the devs with other bullshit.
"You disagree with me so you must be a troll!!!"
1690274009758.png

This is actually my favorite VN, but 8 months with no update, no matter how good the game is, starts to smell like a barn.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
"You disagree with me so you must be a troll!!!"
View attachment 2798535

This is actually my favorite VN, but 8 months with no update, no matter how good the game is, starts to smell like a barn.
I actually don't believe you with the "this is my favorite VN" shit, because the release cycles were long since in the beginning (but the game updates are huge, really huge).
Sorry, but devinitely smells like trolling for me...

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I actually don't believe you with the "this is my favorite VN" shit, because the release cycles were long since in the beginning (but the game updates are huge, really huge).
Thats because I discovered the game this year in the beginning of January when ch.5 was released and it's indeed my favorite since. I would not recommend it to random people because I do not enjoy it.

And yet, 8 months for an update feels like farming practices to me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wtf? That dude is too small to fight the MC, no way they are in the same weight class.
wrong, fighters can be on same class even if other is 2 meters tall and other only 1.8 meters.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
wrong, fighters can be on same class even if other is 2 meters tall and other only 1.8 meters.
It's not about height, it's about weight. The other dude is small compared with the MC unlike the ones in the real photo above your post. One of then is taller but thinner too, the other one is broader.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's not about height, it's about weight. The other dude is small compared with the MC unlike the ones in the real photo above your post. One of then is taller but thinner too, the other one is broader.
other can have more muscle and other has more fat.

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes