VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Same, I turned them both down too. Wasn't feeling any appeal whatsoever for either. Also didn't even talk to Jogging Girl. Completely ignored her more than once, I believe.
Yeah I wasn't interested in the ring girl at all and I really didn't like the idea that suddenly out of the blue the MC's lawyer goes all Commander Shepherd and is like "we'll bang,okay?" it felt kind of out of place. Kana(jogging girl) seems like she is going to get some screen time next update so I wonder what will happen if you ignored her last update.

• Haha
Reactions: Zorro#34 and erkper

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Didn't you not choose anyone at the end, either? Or just not play to the end?
I didn't finish, once the drama with Kim was over there wasn't much else besides a wrap up. I feel like having the biggest drama center around a supporting character instead of the Main Character somewhat disappointed my love of drama and turmoil. I also was surprised that basically none of the Love Interests made me super excited at the end.

Same, I turned them both down too. Wasn't feeling any appeal whatsoever for either. Also didn't even talk to Jogging Girl. Completely ignored her more than once, I believe.
Yeah, I just played the first one as a "hands off" needs to work out what he wants type of playthrough. Just doesn't make sense to jump into bed or a relationship first thing.

Reactions: erkper

erkper

May 16, 2018
Yeah I wasn't interested in the ring girl at all and I really didn't like the idea that suddenly out of the blue the MC's lawyer goes all Commander Shepherd and is like "we'll bang,okay?" it felt kind of out of place. Kana(jogging girl) seems like she is going to get some screen time next update so I wonder what will happen if you ignored her last update.
Stop correcting me with your silly names. She'll be Jogging Girl until she EARNS a name, dammit! :p

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Check in 07/14/2021

Just testing a little shot of Kana with her hair down, don't think it will be a common sight, but I thought it was cute so I decided to share it.

Progress report:

Writing is at 98%, easy peasy

About 405 renders complete with full postwork, 83 rendered waiting for post and about 47 waiting to be rendered.

First animation and second animation complete, really excited for you guys to see the new little things I'll be doing. Posing the third one today.

Not the most glamourous, but I just keep chipping away. Still sitting ahead of where I expected to be, but I expect that will slow down a bit through the next week as I'm moving into one of the more complicated scenes to pose. Wish me luck!

I'll have my special render polls up tomorrow for the Brown, and Purple belts.

Now I better get back to work, thank you as always for your support and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's another Patreon preview:

Sneak Peek 07/17/2021

Same scene, different looks.

As you progress through Chapter 2 you're going to start noticing little changes to scenes depending on how you've treated your love interests. In the above scene you can express affection towards Amrit, or not which will lead to slight changes in how both this and future scenes will play out. Obviously she has one she prefers.

As we move through the earlier chapters, you will be the driving force of these differences. Entering midgame however the girls themselves and the scenes will begin changing on their own, in response to the behaviour you've shown throughout the earlier chapters. Keep that in mind as you make choices because if you tell a girl you aren't interested enough don't be surprised if she pays attention to that.

Obviously I don't want you missing out on your lovely lass of choice because of one missed action, so this will be based on a consistent pattern of choices. If you flirt they'll flirt, if you don't they won't. Now how this will effect certain things going forward...well that remains to be seen.

Now that's enough from me, back to renders. Thank you as always for your support and I hope you have a lovely rest of your weekend.

Sláinte!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Here's another Patreon preview:

Sneak Peek 07/17/2021

Same scene, different looks.

As you progress through Chapter 2 you're going to start noticing little changes to scenes depending on how you've treated your love interests. In the above scene you can express affection towards Amrit, or not which will lead to slight changes in how both this and future scenes will play out. Obviously she has one she prefers.

As we move through the earlier chapters, you will be the driving force of these differences. Entering midgame however the girls themselves and the scenes will begin changing on their own, in response to the behaviour you've shown throughout the earlier chapters. Keep that in mind as you make choices because if you tell a girl you aren't interested enough don't be surprised if she pays attention to that.

Obviously I don't want you missing out on your lovely lass of choice because of one missed action, so this will be based on a consistent pattern of choices. If you flirt they'll flirt, if you don't they won't. Now how this will effect certain things going forward...well that remains to be seen.

Now that's enough from me, back to renders. Thank you as always for your support and I hope you have a lovely rest of your weekend.

Sláinte!
Hmmm... But say we didn't flirt at first, would that bar us from flirting later? I went with the "distanced" approach to begin with as I began to learn about each person. I'd hate to see my mc barred from going after someone because I didn't flirt right off.

Will have to wait and see how it all pans out.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hmmm... But say we didn't flirt at first, would that bar us from flirting later? I went with the "distanced" approach to begin with as I began to learn about each person. I'd hate to see my mc barred from going after someone because I didn't flirt right off.

If you don't show any interest at the start they won't show any interest later on.

Sounds like if you don't flirt up to mid game they won't flirt afterwards.

Whether that shuts out that love interest full stop or just makes it harder to win them over I don't know but it sounds likely that if you don't show them any interest then they won't be interested in you late game.

Looks like keeping them distanced may not work out but we'll have to see if that shuts them out completely or not.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

I'm assuming it is similar to the author and what he did with Bea where if you don't show any interest they eventually assume you friend zoned them and stop flirting with you.

I wonder how it is going to work though since one of the issues I had with the author was I didn't really like Aoife but I liked Lyndie and wanted more options to tell Aoife I wasn't interested in her but that didn't really happen to near the end.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I'm assuming it is similar to the author and what he did with Bea where if you don't show any interest they eventually assume you friend zoned them and stop flirting with you.

I wonder how it is going to work though since one of the issues I had with the author was I didn't really like Aoife but I liked Lyndie and wanted more options to tell Aoife I wasn't interested in her but that didn't really happen to near the end.
Similar here, though I did like Aoife, I wanted to keep her seperate for a different playthrough. It just didn't ever feel right to tell her no, so I ended up with both her and Lyndie. I actually more expected a Bae + Lyndie combination early on, but the moment I paid Lyndie any attention (she's just sooo adorable!), Bae friendzoned me.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Similar here, though I did like Aoife, I wanted to keep her seperate for a different playthrough. It just didn't ever feel right to tell her no, so I ended up with both her and Lyndie. I actually more expected a Bae + Lyndie combination early on, but the moment I paid Lyndie any attention (she's just sooo adorable!), Bae friendzoned me.
If I remember right you couldn't actually tell Aoife no till the end. If you spend no time with her at all apart from the story stuff she still assumes you are interested in her or the throuple it was the same with Lyndie.

Bea friend zoning you if you show no interest her makes sense though since on her solo path she seems to be looking for the "one" anyway and wants to settle down with someone hence the ending you got for her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If you don't show any interest at the start they won't show any interest later on.

Sounds like if you don't flirt up to mid game they won't flirt afterwards.

Whether that shuts out that love interest full stop or just makes it harder to win them over I don't know but it sounds likely that if you don't show them any interest then they won't be interested in you late game.

Looks like keeping them distanced may not work out but we'll have to see if that shuts them out completely or not.

See, this is the issue I have with "taking control" of a character who is in the middle of some type of established relationship beforehand. Was the MC flirty with Amrit as part of their own going relationship? Was the MC always stepping in to help Elspeth when someone wouldn't take no for an answer? What was the MC's default behavior and how much do we deviate from it when we are playing through the game?

I wonder if anyone would make a game where it shows the MC's "default" attitude and then how much the other options deviate from it. Perhaps even having the NPCs comment about how out of character the MC's response was or how "typical" the answer was.

Admittedly I like to play the initial release or two cautiously so I can see how the relationships develop. Last thing I want is to decide that I like a character and then find out she's into a kink that I'm not going near. Also, though I will sometimes indulge in playing a slut, overall that's not my cup of tea.

Reactions: Rinbael

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
See, this is the issue I have with "taking control" of a character who is in the middle of some type of established relationship beforehand. Was the MC flirty with Amrit as part of their own going relationship? Was the MC always stepping in to help Elspeth when someone wouldn't take no for an answer? What was the MC's default behavior and how much do we deviate from it when we are playing through the game?

I wonder if anyone would make a game where it shows the MC's "default" attitude and then how much the other options deviate from it. Perhaps even having the NPCs comment about how out of character the MC's response was or how "typical" the answer was.

Admittedly I like to play the initial release or two cautiously so I can see how the relationships develop. Last thing I want is to decide that I like a character and then find out she's into a kink that I'm not going near. Also, though I will sometimes indulge in playing a slut, overall that's not my cup of tea.
I can understand the whole "taking control" problem but unless the dev wastes a bunch of time showing flashbacks of previous interactions he can't really do anything unless he starts from the beginning where you play as the MC first encountering Amrit and Elspeth etc. so I suppose you have to just assume the choice you pick is the "canon" choice of how the MC interacts with them.

I suppose that's why having multiple save is important and if you like a certain character and it turns out they have a midget fart kink then you can load a previous save and ignore them.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hah! What we need is a game that shows the MC from birth, and takes him all the way up to puberty (with a release for each month), when he first starts to notice girls, then carries on with sexual content from there. I'm sure that would grab the immediate favorable attention of posters on F95.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I can understand the whole "taking control" problem but unless the dev wastes a bunch of time showing flashbacks of previous interactions he can't really do anything unless he starts from the beginning where you play as the MC first encountering Amrit and Elspeth etc. so I suppose you have to just assume the choice you pick is the "canon" choice of how the MC interacts with them.
I understand that, but since overall it isn't my story, I want to be told more about how the character acts and treats people that they know. Considering the MC has been hanging out with Amrit, Elspeth, and everyone for awhile I would like to know if the MC has always been hands off with them or has been trying to bed them, etc. Some bit of dialogue about whether the MC has been flirty or not before this episode would explain more about him as a character as well as how they perceive him.

Anyway, I know that's just me being a picky pain in the ass. Which is completely normal.

I suppose that's why having multiple save is important and if you like a certain character and it turns out they have a midget fart kink then you can load a previous save and ignore them.
True and I will do that when I replay the first episode when the second episode is released. And I think that's going to be Amrit's fetish, she totally looks like she wants to have midget ballerina's fart on her. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
I start it randomly and wasn't expected something that good. I want more.
I'll go for Els even if her boobs are a little bit too much for me, she is beautiful and I like how she talk to our mc.

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.70 star(s) 115 Votes