VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes
Jul 14, 2017
Does anyone know the approximate date for the next release?, he recently posted in patreon about the status for the next update
did he announce any dates in the check in?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone know the approximate date for the next release?, he recently posted in patreon about the status for the next update
did he announce any dates in the check in?
Here's the latest Patreon post:

Check In 06/23/2021

Hey all,

Another quick check in today nothing super exciting. Here's the deets.

Writing we're sitting at about 85-90% complete, now comes the easy part, that last 10% is usually just punch up work and making sure the originally story translates more easily into a VN format.

Renders are sitting at about 180 or so posed and about 97 rendered, I can't give you a percent on that because honestly at this point I'm still not sure exactly how many renders this update is going to end up being. I can say however that most of those posed scenes are still in the intro segment of this update.

ATM the numbers put me well ahead of my self imposed schedule, though of course as usual I've no doubt some sort of unseen circumstance is waiting in the wings to make me cry. But I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

Now I also want to take a brief minute to acknowledge that sometime in the past week I hit a patron goal and I just wanted to take a moment and thank everybody who made this possible, I'll be popping out a little thank you render in the next few days so keep an eye out for that.

Now back to work for me. As always thank you for your support and I hope you have a lovely rest of the week.

Sláinte!

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Game is really nice. The setting of a hot MMA teacher is pefect for a seduction type of game but the dev went with the more heavy themed stuff similar to his previous novel, which is a shame. Not everything has to be super heavy. I hope the dev puts more seduction and events like the club and take it easy on the copious sobbing amount of text.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yesterday's Patreon post from STWAdev:

Check In 07/01/2021

Hello my pretties!

I just straight spaced this yesterday, I've been about two days of the week behind so now here we are.

Writing is 95% complete, just putting the finishing touches on the Elspeth bonus scene that is coming this episode and then it'll just need me running through and doing punch up as I render.

About 200 renders complete and being run through the postwork process, and additional 85 or so posed and ready to run through the machine. First animation of the update has also been posed and is ready for some rendering.

As of now I'm still ahead of schedule, so a happy bit of applause for that! Still have no desire to give a concrete date yet because the second I do I'll miss it, but I'm very pleased with progress at the moment. Also thanks to the increased support I've been looking at doing some equipment upgrades in the near future so hopefully we can get even prettier things happening.

Back to the grind, thanks as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week!

Sláinte!

Aug 2, 2018
I already loved The Author this one is also amazing and I'm interested to see what's gonna happen. Also I wasn't into renpy when SWTA was making the author how long are his upload times? Also anyone else getting kind of possesive with the girls from the author, like I always rename the character and having 2 of the same names is kinda wack so "Brent" now has the girls and I kinda got annoyed like those are my girls not yours

Reactions: kartolas

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I already loved The Author this one is also amazing and I'm interested to see what's gonna happen. Also I wasn't into renpy when SWTA was making the author how long are his upload times? Also anyone else getting kind of possesive with the girls from the author, like I always rename the character and having 2 of the same names is kinda wack so "Brent" now has the girls and I kinda got annoyed like those are my girls not yours
I use a nickname for my MC's, so when 'Brent' showed up from The Author, I just gave him a variant spelling of my name lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I already loved The Author this one is also amazing and I'm interested to see what's gonna happen. Also I wasn't into renpy when SWTA was making the author how long are his upload times?
if you are asking update intervals then few months.

Reactions: notmegoaway1123

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon post from the developer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Peek 07/03/2021

Howdie Ho, just a little sneak today.

For those who have been waiting there's a good amount more Kana in this upcoming release, I'm excited for you to see more of her in her natural habitat. There are certain things about her that make her wholly unique amongst my characters and I'm fascinated to see how it effects the players perception of her, and where exactly she'll fit in with Valentine and his friends.

My goal is always to give these characters lives and traits that determine who they are even when they aren't on screen, oftentimes I'll toss little hints about these things, there will certain be a few this update and I'm interested to see who picks up on them.

Enough rambling from me, I hope you all have a lovely rest of your weekend. For my Patrons in the States I hope you enjoy your holiday. Thank you as always for the support!

Sláinte!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
if you are asking update intervals then few months.
By what he wrote in his last 3 Patreon posts, I'd say that we will see an update coming out at the end of this month (optimistic statement) or at the beginning of next month.

He said: "no concrete date yet". Anyway, I feel we won't wait a long time.

Well, let me tell that I really enjoyed Part 1, anyway (y)

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
*chefs kiss* I'm giving this a 10/10 so far.. Im 100% invested into this story, phenomenal job on this game Dev.. Great high quality renders,all characters seems intresting and got their own shit going on plus for a change the MC ain't a broke ass 18 year old kid with no personality, I'm totally digging what you did with him, lol not a fan of the shaved had tho, maybe u can have him grow his hair out for part 2? I don't know but good job on his character and the freedom you've given us to shape his personality and the kind of person he is

I'm a mixed martial artist myself so I'm really digging that aspect of the game as well.. Im looking forward to part 2 can't wait for it to drop!!

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Hey i got a question.. Anyone perhaps know the name of the song that plays in the menu?.. I tried to Shazam it but nothing pops up so I'm assuming it's an original song?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey i got a question.. Anyone perhaps know the name of the song that plays in the menu?.. I tried to Shazam it but nothing pops up so I'm assuming it's an original song?
It's a royalty free track from "ProTraxx". Titel "Should have never been lovers"
a preview link for it.

Reactions: Huyết Tộc

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
It's a royalty free track from "ProTraxx". Titel "Should have never been lovers"
a preview link for it.
Hey thanks man.. Is there any way to download the song without the "premium" tag tho?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey thanks man.. Is there any way to download the song without the "premium" tag tho?
If you have the Windows / Linux game installed you already have a "ogg" file of the song, it's in the folder "...\TheUnbroken-Pt.1-pc\game\music\"

Reactions: Dripping

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from Patreon:

Check In 07/07/2021

A tiny peek into El's flat. It contains quite a few secrets that await to be discovered and the very observant may notice them right now. We'll be spending a little time here in this upcoming update while we learn more about our little Scottish prodigy. If you haven't figured out her favourite colour by now though I'll be very sad.

Progress report:

Writing is at 97%, I'll be doing punch up, tightening scenes I'm not as happy with and various other editing related issues, then I'll be sending the script off for proofing when it's at the level I expect it to be content wise.

About 318 renders complete with full postwork, and 67 posed and ready to run through the machine.

First animation completely rendered and I'm pretty happy with it. 2nd is posed and will be rendered soon.

I'll be working away, but before a sneak off I want to take a moment to show you something I'm absolutely thrilled about.

The ring above is the brand new custom made ring designed specifically for Unbroken by an amazing friend and peer of mine. It comes with many features that no other ring will have and I absolutely can't wait to show it off in the upcoming update!

Now that I've bragged a little it's time for me to get back to the grind. Thank you as always for all of your support and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week!

Sláinte!

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes